Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:56 am
Her red-brown eyes widened as she said in a bit of a squeaky voice, "It's too early to be here as it is! None of the teachers are in their rooms yet!" A faint blush was apparent on Alexia's face from Nicholas' kiss on her cheek. "I was only worried you would sleep in and forget to wake up early enough!" she said, "You weren't the best waker uper before we got together, ya know..." She gave a little pout as she finished her sentence, uncaring if she made up the phrase 'waker uper'.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:05 am
While her daughter was away at school, Rose was busy in the restaurant kitchen preparing exotic meals. She was one of the many chefs who could prepare different cuisines from around the world. Which was why this restaurant was so popular with the high paying customers. The cart was placed near Rose and she looked at the waiter and smiled. " Here you go" She said placing the plate of sushi on the tray. For a woman in her mid-thirties she looked like she was in her twenties. The waiter nodded and moved onto the next chef to gather the dessert and wine. Rose sighed and looked at the clock, only a few hours to go till she would clock out and head home to her family.  

Luthien Tinvuiel

Roamer

35,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:29 pm
"So? I'd do anything to see you. And I know I know, you have a point. But I'm getting better at it now!" He said to her, giving her a big hug. "I would never want to miss out being with you." He said and kissed her on the lips. He really did care about her. "I love you Alexia. Please don't ever forget that." He said to her after breaking the kiss.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:44 pm
The kiss made her a bit dizzy because it felt like a drug to her. Alexia smiled and kissed back, blushing. "I love you, too." she said, breaking the kiss and giggling, "You're so sweet, Nicholas. I wish other's could see that..." That's why they were at school so early; their friends and Alexia's family refused to see they were perfect for each other. That didn't stop the young girl. Not this time. She loved her Romeo with all her heart and she'd do anything to be with him. Forever. 'Just gotta make it to graduation...' she thought, 'Then, we'll be free...' But graduation was far off at that time; it was only the middle of November.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:54 pm
"Others can judge all they want. They only see what's on the outside, and not what's in the inside. I don't care. I have you and that's all that matters." He said to her. He then reached over into the shadows, looked over too his Juliet. "Hey, close your eyes. I have something for you." He said, the gift still hidden in the darkness of his hiding spot.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:05 pm
Her heart jumped when he said he had something for her. 'A gift?' she thought excitedly. Alexia closed her eyes and said, "O-okay, they're closed!" Her mind raced, trying to think of what the gift could be. 'A CD? A plushie?' she thought, 'He didn't have to get my anything...'

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:32 pm
He got the gift and held it out in front of her. "Okay love. Open your eyes." He said to her. It was a plushie. However, it was a special plushie. It was actually the cat Takun from FLCL. "I knew you were into anime and tried to find the cutest thing I could. I hope you like it." He said to her, blushing nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:35 pm
She opened her eyes and they widened seeing the plushie. "TAKUN!" she squealed loudly, hugging the plushie, "FLCL is my favorite older anime! This is perfect, Nicholas!" She gave him a kiss on his lips happily.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:54 pm
"Your welcome. I'm glad you like it. I spent a lot of time trying to find the perfect gift for you." He said. He could start hearing kids come in and that was his cue to go. He gave Alex one more huge kiss in the lips and headed off. "See you after school hopefully. Love you." He said and then left.

-Later on-

School had ended, Nicholas walking out of detention like always. He spent most of the day there today, unable to do anything but think about his Alexia. He walked over to where they always meet up, the huge oak tree that was in the back back of the school, the walls that were around it easily able to protect them from sight.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:03 pm
The young girl sat against the tree, her eyes closed. She was napping as she waited for Nicholas to get out of detention since she had stayed up late, thinking about him, of course. Luckily, her small lack of sleep hadn't affected her schoolwork. Yet, at least. As she rested, she dreamt of her and Nicholas running far away from their town to a place no one could try to seperate them. She smiled as she dreamed her blissful dream. "Daisuki yo, Nicholas..." she said, saying "I love you," in Japanese, a language she was slowly, but surely learning.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:14 pm
Nicholas saw her dreaming, smiling as he listened to her say something in Japanese, a language he knew nothing about. He carefully laid next to her without waking her up, and as a wake-up call and greeting, he gave her a long kiss until she would be the one to break it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:39 pm
She opened her red-brown eyes and blushed, seeing her Romeo kissing her. She pulled away, smiling. "S-sorry, Nicholas..." Alexia said, "I was tired." She giggled and patted the ground beside her, inviting him to sit by her.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:52 pm
Nicholas took her invitation and smiled. "It's okay Alexia. Your were gonna need to breath sometime anyway." He said with a smile. He then wrapped his hand around hers, laying his head lightly on her shoulder. "So how was school today love?" He asked, watching some birds fly by.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:08 pm
"It was okay." she said, fiddling with her new plushie, "I just wish I didn't have to hide Takun to avoid questions... Takun kawaii ne; Takun's so cute..." Alexia looked up at the sky and the birds. "The sky is so peaceful..." she murmured.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:23 pm
"The flaw with secret love, questions are always being asked." He said, giving her a like peck on the cheek. He nodded in agreement, moving closer to Alexia. "Yea, it is. I wish we could stay here forever." He said, looking into Alexia's eyes with his own.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff