Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The dark dragon that the dark elf queen wants Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:23 pm
Liza's answer lodged in her throat as she stared at the Dragon. Taller than any man and dark as night, he towered over her, broad and extremely masculine.
"I want you," she stated sensually, giving him a coy smile.
"You are mine now; and you always will be."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:31 pm
He stood there for a moment with his arms crossed as about 6 seconds went by in total silence before he suddenly leaned forward with hsi hands on his knees and only the sound of his loud and hard luaghter could be heard as it seemed he was having a hard time standing form his luaghing. As he luaghed a high pitched sound came from the forest as even the plants began to luagh at the Dark Queen as well.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:43 pm
"Oh, you won't be laughing, Bahamut, when I'm through wit you. You'll be too busy begging for more and fighting her breathe, believe me. What I want, I get, and there's nothing you can do to stop me!" Liza shouted over the Dragon's laughter, gritting her teeth.
"By the time the sun goes down, you will be in my bed, I promise you. Bond him and bring me with us; I'll definately love to give him something to fight for breathe over."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:51 pm
The two men nodded, "Yes Milady." The said approaching him before he instently stopped and stood up straight and yelled out, "You Dare Challaange me! The great Elemental Guardian of Death and Darkness!" He yelled out as the two men both took a step back and and didnt get any clsoer to him. Bahamut smiled when he saw the two. "Dont be afraid of death..." He said as a sword made of darkness appeared in his hands. "Be afraid of the darkness..."  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:08 pm
"You dare challange me?" Liza retorted, moving ahead of her man to square off against Bahamut.
"I did not take you for fool, Bahamut!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:25 pm
He chuckled, "You think you can even lay a scratch on me?" He said and rasied his sword with one hand. "I killed more than 100 thousand of your men in a sinlge day, actually 2 hours to be exact. Now you think one, puny, little, girl will put me down/ I have powers that are unstoppable and many both biggerand strong have faced me and didnt even come clsoe to laying a scratched on me." He said with intimidation as he pulled his arm back and pointed hte tip of his sword at her as he readied himself for one on one combat.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:07 am
"Dare I ask; how, pray tell, can a mere man over come me? She who rules the Elves of the Darkness?" Liza grinned, tapping the tip of her finger on his sword adn drawing blood.
"I have many an ability, Bahamut; I can make you as useless and weak as a babe with a thought. Shall I?" she threatened, pink tongue flicking out to suck in her bleeding finger.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:10 am
"Try me... I figured when Ifirst drew your blood on my sword it would of been a little...more..." Bahamut said with a smile as he was going to be polite to her, "Ladies, first." He spoke twistedly.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:15 am
"Oh, how sweet," Liza said, just before she lunged forward and charged, locking hilts with the Dragon.
"Have you ever been turned into a human?" she asked nonchalantly before her foot lashed out to kick in between his legs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:24 am
"No, to filthy and weak." He said with a smile before he felt the kick, his body only made a quickly jump as he stood up staight, "Again... humans are weak." He said as he only made a small flinch from the kick before he shoved her back. The two guards only watched from the distance as they only did what the queen would of commanded.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:41 am
"I love how you stall, Bahamut: as though you have a choice," she chuckled ruefully then, rolling to her feet from his shove.
"Are you saying I am weak, then?" Liza asked just as she leapt from the ground and took two quick steps and kicked him in the face, using the momentum to launch herself up. A dagger flew from her hand to lodge itself in his shoulder, just past his collar bone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:45 am
Avelina Craven
"I love how you stall, Bahamut: as though you have a choice," she chuckled ruefully then, rolling to her feet from his shove.
"Are you saying I am weak, then?" Liza asked just as she leapt from the ground and took two quick steps and kicked him in the face, using the momentum to launch herself up. A dagger flew from her hand to lodge itself in his shoulder, just past his collar bone.

She smiled as his head turned to the side with the kick and ihs arm pulled down from the dagger, "Nice... very nice... sadly I dont want to play with your toys." Bahamut said grabbing hte handle of her dagger and smiled as he pulled it to teh sdie breaking the blade off in his body. He smiled and dropped the dagger as the blade of hte knife begen to grow out from him before it fell from his body. One of the soldiers panic and took off running into the forest trying to get away. Bahamut payed no attention as the only guard left was the one behind him and the queen. "Now then, my turn..." Bahamut said grabbing his sword firmly with one hand as he made one quick and simple move by thrusting his sword forward towards her.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:55 am
Liza, caught off guard, stood shocked as Bahamut ran at her; luckily, the other gaurd had some sense and shoved her out of the way with a shout, parrying Bahamut's blade as best he could.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:04 pm
Bahamut gazed down at the guard before he smiled pushing his sowrd against him, "A sense of courage? Barve, buet yet stupid." Bahamut said with a smile as the guard blacked his attack as their swords pressed against each other as Bahamut raised his other hand, "Only forget one thing..." Bahamut said as another sowrd of darkness appeared in his hand.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:08 pm
Liza shouted a curse in Elvish and shot to her feet, sword weilded.
"I see thet you are indeed weaker; two face a man armed with one sword and using two? That is cowardly!" she hissed, hand raised a purple glow breached the surface of her palm.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff