Stolen мєℓσםч [2x2] [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:48 pm
((OOC: Totally lazy and can't remember what colour I used for Triton originally. SO.))

"Still hovering over your new little pet?"

The scathing words came sharply from the entrance to the cavern. How long Triton had been there was impossible to know. His blue eyes were cold and brutally dismissive as they assessed the girl before returning his attention to his brother. "That trinket the witch gave you doesn't make her one of us, Riley, and it never will."

His voice became gentler, more persuasive. "Give her to me. I'll get rid of her. I'll even take her back up to the surface if you're sure you want to leave her alive, knowing what she knows." Did Riley know what a concession Triton was making, offering to let the girl live? "I'll take care of everything."

Triton hadn't learned yet what Riley had given away in order to get the 'trinket' he'd spoken of. When he did, there was going to be some serious trouble between the siblings. But for now, he drifted closer, waiting for his brother's response and hoping that reason had overcome this momentary insanity.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:35 pm
Rina's dreams were strange and cryptic, images flashed by quickly to add to her already strange situation. As she slowly slipped away from dreamland and came back to reality she was completely unaware to her current problem. Her head moved slightly and she became to mumble, which slow morphed into coherent speech. "Sister, I had an odd dream. Actually it played out more like a series. First we were talking on the boat and suddenly a rush of water...then nothing." Rina went on to talk about strange fish like people and talking creatures when her eyes finally opened wide and she really realized where she was.

A scream emitted from her mouth and, in the act of trying to run away, discovered she no longer had legs. Her panic only became worse when Rina realized they were underwater and not back on the boat. In front of her was what looked like a young man, he had fins just like her. "What did you do to me?! What..where..." Due to the panic Rina couldn't form complete sentences but hoped the point was getting across.

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:29 pm
Riley was about to retaliate his side of the common debate on humans, but Rina had began to wake up and he immediately turned his attention towards her. "Oh! No need to worry!" he said trying to calm her down, gently taking her shoulders so that she could look at him in the eyes. "It's all right, you're safe now." He slowly began to explain to her the situation, whilst glaring at his older brother as a sign to leave him to his newly beloved. "Please don't go back yet" he pleaded "Please, stay for a while. I just want to know more about your kind."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:52 pm
Triton's gaze was full of disgust as the girl screamed and flailed and seemed to choke on the water that should have been easy for her to breathe.

"Pathetic," he said softly. Then he turned his back on his idiot sibling and the filthy little human girl - because yes, she was a human girl; that little toy did not make her one of theirs - and left the cavern.

He wouldn't be back for quite some time.

Continuing away from the clan's caverns, he moved out into the open sea, towards the rapids. His own special cavern wasn't too far away, but he would feel more in control of himself there. Having that useless female in their caverns, polluting their water with her very presence, enraged him.

Once he was safely away, he'd find another option for getting rid of her.

As he moved, he tilted his head. He thought he heard a voice, echoing in the distance. His eyes narrowed.

A very human voice.

Shaking his head, he moved on - if it wasn't one bloody human it was another. As long as she wasn't in his area, he had no business with her.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:13 pm
Riley's hands on her shoulders didn't seem to help much. This only made Rina push them away and flip over, not having total control of her tail yet she simply looked like a dying fish in water. It was not pretty. She seemed so helpless as she floated to the bottom and her face stuck into the sand, tears streaming down her face. Rina finally managed to flip back over and face him.

"I would like it very much if you would explain to me where I am. How I get here. And how I get back." she replied. It wasn't like Rina was a mean person but this was a strange situation to be in! She wasn't with her sister and mermaids existed...this was so much to handle all at once.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:35 pm
((OOC: Waiting on organization, kinda. >.> ))  

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas