Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
My Gym Coach calls me a f*****t? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SharpenedMoonlight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:04 pm
RosesandBlood
Ask him personally to stop. If you speak to him and he is a nice man then he should understand that it hurts you when he says that. If he continues speak to your principal and explain your situation. The next step if no one will listen is the administration.

But no matter what your teacher says, you are not a bag of sticks. 3nodding
Lol. The actual ENGLISH term 'f*****t' is a bag of sticks. I ask a woman who is in my family since she's a Brit bumming fags off my mom. Lol, cigarrettes. I learned a lot that day.

Well I LIKE an object that can be equated to a stick...ehehehehehehe. *shotdies*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:09 pm
SharpenedMoonlight
RosesandBlood
Ask him personally to stop. If you speak to him and he is a nice man then he should understand that it hurts you when he says that. If he continues speak to your principal and explain your situation. The next step if no one will listen is the administration.

But no matter what your teacher says, you are not a bag of sticks. 3nodding
Lol. The actual ENGLISH term 'f*****t' is a bag of sticks. I ask a woman who is in my family since she's a Brit bumming fags off my mom. Lol, cigarrettes. I learned a lot that day.

Well I LIKE an object that can be equated to a stick...ehehehehehehe. *shotdies*

LOL! Good job!  

RosesandBlood

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash