Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:45 pm
"Um sorry Miss?" he looked a bit confused but shadows flickered around him. "I don't know you do I?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:49 pm
((I can just see and epic fight between Kyo and Miles in this RP. XD))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:52 pm
"What are you? Stupid?" she said, getting up and brushing herself off, "Stupid idiots like you are a waste!"

In a different part of the city, a brunette boy was walking, hands in his pockets. 'She has to be here.' he thought, secretly searching every face that passed him. 'I never said that, Cyrus.' said his force, 'I simply suggested here based on a sense. It can't be 100% accurate.' "Any lead is better than nothing." he muttered.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:16 pm
"um I don't know if I am?" He said still a bit confused "who are you?"  

Xistund

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:39 pm
The girl's fiery eyes went cold. "Why do you ask such a thing?" she said, "I don't know you, so why must you know my name?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:04 pm
"um I don't know don't we start with each others names to know each other?"  

Xistund

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:06 pm
"You are such a strange person..." the girl said, giving him a 'you're-a-frickin'-weirdo' look.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:47 pm
"Father Ren. Father Ren! Wait up, wait up," Asriel pined, picking up her skirts and running after the back of her partner. She panted when she caught up, breathing heavily for a moment as she looked at the older man's face with a pout. "Why didn't you wait?" She asked in a flustered tone, her cheeks flushed. It was hard running in her uniform. Yet her partner only gave her a small smile in return and walked on, whistling to himself as he crossed his arms, one of his hands lightly touching the top handle of his sword. Asriel frowned and followed him, walking behind him. "W'e're supposed to be exorcising. Not walking around mindlessly, waiting for an assignment," she noted, anxious to see at least some action.

A voice was heard in Ren's ear and he listened quietly, partially ignoring his partner's voice. Miles... Ah, seems he was done with his assignment. Another ring in his ear came on from the earpiece the Vatican gave them. "Attention. There have been recent reports of...gone missing...if found any clues in the city...report to HQ immediately with the information." The voice cut off. Ren stopped walking. One of the priests (whom Kyo recently disposed of) went missing. It sounded like bad news. Ren gave a small frown and walked forward again, now wary for anything that seemed like trouble. Asriel behind him went on talking. Typical young one, never wasting a minute in silence it seemed.

[ Hoped that was alright. ]

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:59 am
"Blah blah blah" Taihel said into his headset as he stood on the streets leaning against a light pole. He like always wore his usual monk attire a baggy set of cloth pants and a shirt that simply sat over his shoulders covering only enough of his body to let him into area's where shirts were required. In his hand he held a bottle half empty of some type of liquor. "What a pain if you can't even complete the exorcism correctly don't do it at all" Tai muttered walking off from the area. His cheeks were flushed from starting signs of drinking tho his words and his stature were not yet effected by the alcohol.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:36 pm
"I'm sorry I don't know where I am or who I am." the boy said hold his head that was starting to hurt again trying to remember.  

Xistund

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:44 pm
"I don't know who you are, but you are in a city, dumbass." the girl said coldly, "I didn't pay attention to the city name when I came here, so you're out of luck on that."

- OOC: Idk who to make Cyrus interact with. -  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:47 pm
Asriel trotted forward, catching a famliar glimpse of a man. "Taihel! Mr. Taihel!" She noticed him on the other side of the street, taking no notice to the liquor in his hand. She seemed to be ignorant of such things. Quickly, she sprinted across the street and caught up with the monk. His face was familiar; she saw him many times at HQ over the past couple of weeks when she went with Ren. She gave her usual smile; how light and bright it was. "What are you doing right now? On an assignment?" She asked, ready to jump in if he had said yes.

Ren rolled his eyes and watched her for a moment before following, running a hand through his hair. With a scolding gaze he grabbed Asriel's collar gently and pulled her back. "It's rude to get in other's business, Asriel," he commented. Asriel seemed to quiet down after that it seemed. After a pause, he looked at the monk whom he had known for awhile. Unlike Asriel however, he did take notice of the drink in the male's hand and gave a small frown yet negated his eyes as to not affend. Ren never really was much of a drinker. With a grin, however, Ren's serious face turned into that of one very familiar. "So, how are you doing today? Slay any yet?"

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:05 pm
Looking over as he heard his name being called wondering what it was from. It wasn't long to show who it was as Asriel came running up followed quickly by Ren who scolded the child. "An assignment...No I finished that already" he said looking at the girl as he took a small swig from the bottle. It was made into a gourd so that anyone who didn't know the man would likely simply think it water or something else tho Ren it seemed had caught on what it was. The question from Ren tho got a bit of fire burning under Tai for a moment that he shook his head and squashed. "There not things to enjoy having to slay" Tai said looking at his gloves and clenching his fists. The reason he fought bared handed was to lessen the damage inflicted to the host of the demons. Tho he didn't show it causing damage to other's wasn't something he enjoyed doing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:49 pm
Darius sat leaning back on his hands watching the sky from the rooftop he was resting on, a bottle of golden rum in one hand as he took another swig before looking down to the streets below and the people going about there buisness, he cared not what happened to them, so long as it didnt have to involve him having to partisapate. He slowly stood up before gently jumping off the edge of the building, letting the wind now forming under his feet to carry him accross to the building on the other side of the road, landing inches from the edge,looking back down to the people bellow with an uncaring glance ".....pathetic"  

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:03 pm
"Can you sense it more of the holier then tho group from the Vatican walks the street" a voice announced in Kyo's head as he walked. "More lambs to the slaughter and food for the dragon's" the voice cackled loudly in kyo's head. His force was feeling rather bold it seemed after killing another of many priests that tried to exorcise him.

"Hush" Kyo growled looking over his shoulder as he walked down the street. From where he was standing he could hear the squeal of a girl that caught his attention. Looking towards it the boy watched her walk across the street to meet up with another human that stood in what looked to be homeless clothing from what he could tell. "What is it with girl's and doing that annoying thing" he muttered shaking his head as he turned around. He wasn't able to tell anything outside of what his force could sense. "Where are they at then if you know so much" he questioned looking around his hands in his pockets and a black hoody drawn up over his head.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff