Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
The Room of Requirement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:37 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Room of Requirement

David had talked to Shayna like he told Raph he would. Of course like he expected she said everything was fine. He let it go for the time being but he wasn’t done figuring everything out. A promise was a promise and he’d do anything to help his girlfriend there was no way he could believe she was fine when she clearly wasn’t.

That’s why David was now following Shayna through the halls like he was on some kind of stealth mission. It looked like she was going around in circles as he followed her down the halls quietly. ‘What is she doing?’ David thought quickly hiding behind the wall when he saw her go into a room he swore hadn’t been there before. That’s when his memory was tripped…

‘The room of Requirement…’

Shayna really was up to something. David knew it all along but the question was what. Quickly rushing over to the door he opened before it could disappear on him or something and sneaked inside. Looking around he noticed well a room full of study material… what could she possible be studying.

“What in the world is all this?” David said accidentally speaking out loud. ‘Whoops…’ Now he’d gone and done it.

With: Shayna

Wearing: Uniform

OOC: Plot Scene - Shayna & David

shabatha

Gryfindor you say?
Hmm you would indeed be great there.
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:18 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hʟғ-Bʟ//Rɴʟ//Dɪɴɢ Dɪ Cʟʀɪss//Pʀғ//Sʀ//Vɪ-Cɪɴ

Where? --
With? ---
Feeling//OoC ---
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

((Plot scene between David and Shayna... Excuse me sorry!))

Shayna had been looking at a map she had splayed across one of the many tables and was marking a spot on the map about the area of Black Forest, when David spoke. She jumped making a large mark on the paper leading away from the black forest. She turned knocking a book off the other table. "W-what are you doing here?!H-have you been following me?!" She said quietly but kind of mad.

She bent to pick up the book but also trying to hide all of it. She didn't need him worrying... Well too late for that, he was probably already worried... AND was probably already figuring out what was happening.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:38 am
User Image

David didn’t mean to blow it… so much for being stealthy…

“Shayna… I… Okay I’m not going to lie I was following but I have a good reason.” David told her hoping she wasn’t going to be too mad at him for this. He didn’t want to go sneaking around on her that’s for sure. “I’m only here because your cousin Raph was worried about you. He asked for my help and to be honest I’m worried about you too.” He said trying to keep his voice steady. He may have been scared about the consequences but Shayna didn’t need to know that.

David glanced around the room a bit. He’d caught a glimpse of the map but not enough to really know for sure. “We just don’t want you doing something that might end up with you getting badly hurt.” He said turning his attention back to her. “So now that I’ve explained myself what is all this?” he asked again hoping she wouldn’t avoid the question.

shabatha

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:20 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

Hʟғ-Bʟ//Rɴʟ//Dɪɴɢ Dɪ Cʟʀɪss//Pʀғ//Sʀ//Vɪ-Cɪɴ

Where? --
With? ---
Feeling//OoC ---
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

((Plot scene between David and Shayna... Excuse me sorry!))

Shayna listened as she struggled to cover up most of it. So that was why he had questioned her before. And why he was here now. She couldn't really blame him or her cousin. But... This was something she was doing. For herself and for her loved ones. Including the brunette who had followed her. Yes she was angry, but her brain wasn't focusing really on him. David. No time. If I don't hurry, he could get away. And there is no reason for me to waste what I've learned. I'm sorry that you and Raphael are worried but I can't worry about that now. You... She turned from looking at the Map once more to look at him. It almost looked like she was frightened. Absolutely frightened out of her mind.

"You shouldn't worry at all any more about me. Itsnot like I'm going to die or anything." she said before turning back to grab her Broom and her wand, before heading towards the door. Forgetting to grab the map on the table.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:48 am
User Image

David shook his head as Shayna spoke. She was wrong he had every reason to worry about her even now. “Shayna whatever it is you’re doing please don’t do it.” He pleaded before she made her way to the door. She looked scared half to death and he had an idea of why. This all started when her family was killed by vampires and she’d been studying them by the looks of this room. Shayna was going after one herself and David knew the dangers of going into the dark forest after one. “Shayna… How do you know that...?” David was losing and he knew it.

Watching Shayna leave David felt hopeless. He thought talking to her would help but it turns out she was too far into what she had planned to stop. There was only one thing he could think of and that was to go after her of course he himself didn’t have a broom and he had no way of tracking her. What was he going to do…?

shabatha

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:30 pm
Woke up in London yesterday
xxxFound myself in the city near Piccadilly
xxxxxxDon't really know how I got here
xxxxxxxxxI got some pictures on my phone
User Image

Convoluted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Illegitimate Nott ♚Lionel

╔═══════════════════╗
Tobi practically skipped out of the dungeon into the hallways humming a nonsensical tune while he also tried not to jostle the items in his backpack as well as the picnic basket in his hand given to him by the house elves from the kitchen. The year before when Bradley had surprised him with a picnic and thought it had been a wonderful idea so he decided not to mess with a good thing. His boyfriend was stressing over NEWT's, and that daft paper that he barely had time to relax, i.e., he barely had time to relax with him! So he instructed his love that he had something very important to share with him, which he did, and told him to meet at the room of requirement. When he finally arrived at the ugly painting he walked past the wall thinking of a room for the two of them to spend time together, er, intimately. When the door popped up he stuck his head inside and whistled lowly at all the floating fairy lights hovering around them and the grass beneath his feet. The room had basically created the outside of the french manor they had spent their summer together after fifth year. He could practically smell the horse stables! Grinning he looked around to see if the room could provide some place for him to set the picnic when he spotted a blanket laying on a stump. After spreading it out he began to unpack the platters of desserts he had gathered from the kitchens as well as unshrinking his guitar from his pocket as he waited for Bradley.
╚═══════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Quote:

Quote:

Oh this has gotta be the good lifexxxThis has gotta be the good life xxxThis could really be a good life, good lifexxxSay oh, got this feeling that you can't fight xxxLike this city is on fire tonight xxxThis could really be a good life xxxA good, good life

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:33 am
Yukina101

User Image
User Image

User Image

❤Taken by Tobi Fallrein ✰Photographer for the Daily Dragon

╔════════════════════════════╗

Distractedly, Bradley walked to the room of requirement, a review sheet in his hands, his eyes examining it, occasionally glancing up to make sure the ravenclaw was going the right way. Maybe Tobi was right... he did need a break from studying. But why he had to come all the way up to the seventh floor corridor was beyond him. Sighing Bradley tucked away the sheet into his bag as he came across the entrance to the room. Opening the door he paused as his eyes fell upon an exact replica of the exterior of the entrance to Tobi's french manor house. "He's up to something." The dark haired boy said with a chuckle. Crystal blue eyes turned this way and that as he stepped into the room and the door vanished behind him. He caught sight of Tobi at a tree stump and walked over grinning. "Well, this isn't what I expected, but as long as its with you. I'm happy/" he said sitting down in the grass next to his taller boyfriend and winding his fingers through Tobi's. He is so sweet. he thought as he pecked Tobi on the cheek.

╚════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:56 pm
Woke up in London yesterday
xxxFound myself in the city near Piccadilly
xxxxxxDon't really know how I got here
xxxxxxxxxI got some pictures on my phone
User Image

Convoluted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Illegitimate Nott ♚Lionel

╔═══════════════════╗
Tobi grinned when Bradley finally showed up and made his appreciation known with a kiss to his cheek making his grin all the wider. "M'glad you're happy luv, cos we haven't even began." he chuckled while setting aside his guitar and leading his boyfriend over to the small picnic. "I thought ya might like a small break from all your studyin'...as well as maybe a repeat of what happen'd over th' summer?" he said coyly with a nervous grin offering one of the many chocolate dipped strawberries.
╚═══════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Quote:

Quote:

Oh this has gotta be the good lifexxxThis has gotta be the good life xxxThis could really be a good life, good lifexxxSay oh, got this feeling that you can't fight xxxLike this city is on fire tonight xxxThis could really be a good life xxxA good, good life

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Seventh Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo walked into the room of requirement, not really a care in the world at that point. He was a little hungry, but he knew that Cathy would be bringing him something to eat fortunately. And he knew if the girl was anything like her brother, she was punctual and would get there on time. Unless something just came up and she had to cancel...to which Theo wouldn't get angry over. It would suck because that would mean he'd have to walk all the way down to the Great hall to get lunch, but really, it wasn't that far of a walk; no, that was a lie, it was, but he would make it if it meant he could get food.

Theo had been preparing himself a bit over the time that he met with Cathy and that point, preparing to teach...and be good at it. He had only done it once before and that resulted in Ronna yelling at him because he told the girl to use her full powers. He would make sure to keep that in mind however...because he would not want something stupid to happen and someone get hurt. He also knew that he had to abstain from being careless. When he demonstrated he would control the spell power and he would be ready to counter any spell from Cathy that might go wrong. He didn't believe she would get them wrong, rather she might not produce anything, which was better than a spell backfiring. Theo would rather see her fail then see her fail and injured. Then again, he'd rather her not fail at all, but he knew that he had to be patient because from the way she put it, she just wasn't very good. Getting ready for his first review with her, he leaned up against on the far wall.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

mc2

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:03 am
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <5th Year>
Time: 2029-2030: Lunch Time
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Cathy end up arriving a good five minutes early, carrying wrapped two sandwiches wrapped carefully in silk handkerchiefs, and juggling a stack of half a dozen text books, mostly balanced on her hips. She dropped the books immediately on a table close by, the room looking much like a classroom with an area for actual spell practice. Setting down the sandwiches she adjusted her hair which was pulled back in two pigtails tied with yellow and black striped bows that matched the Hufflepuff Uniform she wore. Despite obviously having rushed to arrive on time, she looked rather put together, she was barely winded though she had to carry all those books up several flights of stairs to arrive there. Smiling she said, "So, the house elves were swamped with getting ready the normal lunch fare so I didn't want to get in their way so I end up just making something really quick... I hope you don't mind. I actually can cook. Maybe sometime I can bring you something from my cooking with magic class as a thank-you for this..."

She waved a hand to the sandwiches as she finished fixing her pigtails, which hadn't really been that out of sorts in the first place. "So, um, lunch first and you let me know what your plan is? Or better, I tell you exactly what I'm having problems with. It isn't like I don't get the theory behind it. I just don't really see a use for flashy magic and honestly what I am good at is more practical day to day anyways. It's nonsense: I don't see why I even need even an eighth of the spells I'm supposed to know for say Transfiguration."

She sighed and said, "Oh, right. We haven't talked about what I owe you as repayment, either. I mean I'm sure there's some sort of favor or something you want me to do so that I can pay you in return."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 2:00 pm

Theo hadn't been waiting there that long before Cathy rushed into the room, he hair in pigtails, carrying what seemed to be five or six textbooks, and also the best part...lunch. If he knew she had to carry all that he definitely would have helped her without question. Just because all that stuff had to be heavy or at least hard to carry. He could imagine that at least. When the girl said that the house elves were swamped; so she just had to make a sandwich for him. He didn't mind at all really, because he was getting lunch out of the whole thing. "It's fine Cathy," he said truthfully, a smile on his face. "But also...food from your class sounds really good too."

As she waved towards the sandwiches, Theo went over and grabbed his, practically digging in as soon as he got it. As the girl told him what she was having problems with, Theo couldn't help but smile. Flashy magic...that was Theo...Flashy was what described Theo's style the best. He did answer her when the girl saw why she had to do certain Transfiguration spells, which was something Theo had always questioned, but he knew at that point why it was they made them do it. "Believe it or not, there is a huge reason why they would make you do those spells. When you're learning Transfiguration, it is a very difficult magic to say the least. But, why they teach you those dumb little spells like turning an animal into a water goblet for example, is because it is a good basis for harder spells and for you to learn how Transfiguration works as a whole. Water goblets are easier to picture than say, an animate creature, I'm sure you agree. With an inanimate object, their exterior says it all, but with animate creatures, the interior is just as important as what you see at face value. They make you learn those little spells in preparations for animate transfiguration and undoubtedly one of the harder Transfiguration spells you'll have to learn...the Vanishing spell," he concluded, taking a bottle of water of his bag and started drinking it, letting what he said sink in. "And really, the only reason you 'have' know them is for the professors to make sure you are understanding the process it takes to Transfigure something. Because take it from me, it gets extremely tedious as the years go further."

The conversation for whatever reason moved to how she would repay him for doing what he did. He honestly couldn't care less about repayment really. Of course, it would be nice to get something out of it. "Well...what repayment do you see fit for me doing this?" he asked her, wondering what it was she would say.

mc2

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:56 pm
User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <5th Year>

Cathy narrowed her eyes at Theo as he brushed off the concern she had graced him with about the sandwiches being a big deal and made out like he was only neutral about her offer to bring something from class for him sometime. It would mean going out of her way. And obviously he never tried her real cooking: she was a really, really good cook. Then again her specialty tended to be traditional Chinese dishes thanks to her nanny Yu who had taught her Mandrain and she still would visit her family every now and again on the summers. They were great. And how many English girls could say they could make Peking Roasted Duck so good that it made Yu's grandma cry tears of happiness. Cathy was a good cook, to say the least. She supposes she should at least forgive Theo for not knowing that. She said she could cook well, but well was a bit of an understatement for her talents-something she obviously didn't get from her Mum. Maybe her Dad could secretly cook well? Cathy guessed she'd find out next summer... the thought made her look darken a bit more before her expression lightened as she listened to Theo go on a long lecture about Transfiguration.

"Xiānbèi! Please... Gah! If I wanted to listen to some long winded lecture I'd just have gone and hunted up my brother," Cathy said, placing a hand to her chest and fanning herself in mock horror, before smiling and shaking her head and saying, "Seriously though, I think you are missing the point. I think the entire subject is useless. I mean, I don't care about vanishing things: it seems wasteful and illogical. And I think the world is pretty wonderful how it is right now. Why transfigure things with some crazy spell just because you could or whatever. It's du-uuuu-mb." She ended extended the word dumb with a roll of her eyes.

As the conversation turned to repayment he looked baffled and then smiled, as she placed her palms on the desk and leaned forward, looking at Theo and smirking ever so slightly before saying innocently, "Oh I can think of plenty of things that might interest you... but some are worth more than others. And, I really hate to pay more to someone than I have to." She raised a brow, "What's it that interests you? I'm a lass of many talents and skills... even if I have to ask you for help on a couple subjects for my OWLs. I mean, I plan to drop them after anyways, but I don't like to be thought as completely moronic. And if I am too horrid at magic it'll just give people like my grandparents more ammunition to blame Dad because of what he is. Say that because he's a squib he's defective and it's only natural at least one of his kids are less than decent. I mean, David might not be the greatest in their opinion but he's good enough to be heir. I mean he's smart and ambitious. And Leah's been doing magic since she was like three hours old. All I've got going for me is that I'm pretty."

"I don't want to fail my Dad and David by not even being a passable witch by failing some basic core classes that they would make a big fuss over," Cathy answered. "But, you can do magic... so what is it that I can do in my skill set that works for you? Or better yet, what are you interested in. I might not be that great of a witch, but I do have my own talents! And I'm not a little kid, so you can stop treating me with kid gloves. Everyone does that and it pisses me off."

She straigtened up and folded her hands behind her back and smiled, "So, how can I interest you? Surely there is something I can do that would actually mean something to you just as much as you helping me does-or it will if I get at least an A on all my OWLs, which at this point on some of them I'll be luck if I scrape a P."

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 3:38 pm

All Theo could do was smile as the girl went on about Transfiguration. How she didn't care about it...and how she just didn't see the point of it because it was illogical. She marked it with a particular optimism...calling the world wonderful, a viewpoint in which Theo didn't always share, but they weren't there to talk about philosophy of all subjects. Theo wasn't a pessimist either, but rather was somewhere in between. "Alright, alright, you've made your point. It might be dumb, but it is useful in its own right. Various traps and ambush points can be set by Transfigured objects. Needless to say, it is important in the law enforcement field. Of course, you may not want to go into that at all, but I do...kind of," he said with a shrug of the shoulders, a little unsure on the last part. He was sure if her brother heard that, he would certainly have an interesting comment to make on it...so she may have one too.

He watched the girl lean at the desk in which she was sitting at. She then claimed that she could think of plenty of things that would interest him. He cocked his eyebrow at her, wondering what it was that girl was getting at really. He then got a little more explanation on why she was asking him...to which he thought at that point was a little redundant, but it did at least do something in strengthening his resolve to teach the girl what he knew. All the girl wanted was to not be thought of as an idiot or a failure. Theo couldn't really sympathize with the notion, partially because he's never felt that way, but the way that she put it made it sound as if it puts her whole reputation even within her family on the line. Despite this, Theo had no idea what he wanted. He could ask for a good word to Sophie, but he already kind of had that, because you know, he has her number already and all. "Honestly, though, just by me helping you, you are helping me review everything I need to remember for classes from my first five years, just in case it comes up," he said to her truthfully before thinking. "Well, Cathy, I'll be honest, we just met this year so I'm really not sure what you can do well. Well, besides cooking, shopping, and speaking many languages of course." He smiled as he said that. He wouldn't mind food. "So that's why I'm unsure. Plus...I've never been the sort of kid to ask for something in return, or anything honestly." He looked at her, hoping that maybe she had an idea on what of her skill set that would benefit him. She was good at being pretty too, but he wouldn't mention that because that fact that he sort of liked her friend Sophie. So, he truly had no idea what to ask of her.

mc2

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:24 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxx <5th Year>

Cathy smiled widely as Theo said she made her point and then pointed out that it could be useful in its own right in that it would be useful for the law enforcement field. He was right in that she didn't want to go into it, but it was kind of interesting that Theo did. Sort of noble... though she didn't know what 'kind of' exactly meant. "And risk my good looks by fighting with grimy criminals or awful people who have no problem torturing or disfiguring someone permanently or killing you!" She said in astonishment, and did a small shudder, "Yeah not my style. But that's noble of you to want to... well I suppose Gryffindors are supposed to be the brave, noble ones willing to lay their life on the line for people for the glory of being a hero, right?" She smiled, "Though I'm not sure what you mean by 'kind of', but if you ever need a translator for a case or investigation or something you know who to call, now, though." Cathy said with a chuckle, not sounding entirely serious, but at least cheerful.

However when it came to what she could do to repay him for helping it end up they were at a standstill of sorts and she crossed her arms and tilted her head as he pointed out helping her, helped him review and that he really wasn't sure what she could do beyond cooking, shopping, and speaking languages. She raised a brow, having a feeling he had more he would say but didn't on the matter and dismissed it as being the sort of kid not to ask for something in return or anything at all. "You're lying," Cathy said decisively, though her tone polite and it hardly sounded as if she was offended that he was. "You do ask for things... and for getting something in return, you might not be the sort to ask for it, but everyone wants to be paid back. Everyone wants something. Simple human nature, really..."

"How about this, if I get good enough in all the OWLs you help with me for me to at least pass, even if it is only an A, and trust me in the classes I'm asking for help with an A would be amazing, I'm really a poor excuse for a witch when it comes to magic..." She said and paused with a small frown, before continuing, and a smile returning to her face, "But, hey, if your good enough to get me there-and I wouldn't have asked you if I hadn't heard enough about you to think you are- I'll do you a favor that most guys would kill to have. Especially someone as hopeless as you in this."

"I was serious when I said you aren't very smooth last time we met. Considering you are supposed to be a legilimens you really suck at reading people, you know," Cathy said with a smile, "however, I don't have that problem. Being gifted at languages makes you more gifted at knowing people and I know people. But, as a girl, I know something even more valuable, the secrets to females. So, how about this, Theo? You make me a passable witch and I'll tell you the biggest secrets to females so you don't fall on your face every time you talk to one of us. Though I have to say it is kind of adorable how hopeless you are."

She giggled and then said waving a finger, "But that's only if you manage to be a really amazing teacher, Xiānbèi. But, I still should pay you for your time and effort because I know you'll at least be halfway decent at helping me and it'll take time and patience, I know I'll probably be an annoying student to you, after all..." She paused and said, "How do you like Traditional Chinese food? That's my specialty you know. My nanny who taught me Chinese taught me to cook... well her grandma did too, I visit her family sometimes. It is fun. I could make you a meal and we could have a picnic or something when you get too stressed out studying for your own exams."

RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:57 am
    Theo Gibbs

Gryffindor Seventh Year

Theo looked at her as she confirmed his suspicion that she wanted nothing to do with the law enforcement field, but she did offer her services if he ever needed her, which could prove...exceedingly useful. "I say 'kind of' because I'm sure yet if that is truly what I want to do. I could also try my hand in professional dueling as well, which would be a lot less noble, but I do have a true affinity for the sport," he admitted, looking at her for a few seconds, then shrugging his shoulders. He had no idea what he wanted to do really. He was usually decisive, but the decision's nature in general didn't allow to be so decisive most of the time.

As the girl claimed that he was lying, Theo wanted to shake his head, but so he could save himself from the argument that could happen over it, he just remained intent on listening, staying rather speechless. With a casual nod of his head, he then listened to her go into her proposition. He then learned that he was supposedly hopeless and could not read people very well. Theo did not read people all too well...well besides when he actually used his abilities to do so, then he could read people like open books. Then the girl had made a proposition to him that he simply couldn't refuse. It could definitely help with the ladies after all. "Alright...I'll take that," he said to her, shrugging his shoulders. "It is really useful to say the least."

He chuckled as she told him that it was only an option to have if he was an amazing teacher, but the girl did settle on giving him food too...to which he smiled widely at her suggestion. "Well...chinese food sounds amazing. And sure, that sounds awesome."

"So, that being said, would you like to get started? If so, which subject would you like to start with?" he asked the girl, wondering if she was done with her food.

mc2

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas