Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Split Into Pieces (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:34 pm
At the mention of Martini's name, Midnight tensed up, tears forming in her eyes again before she closed them tight, a soft whimper escaping her throat. Even the mention of his name or a hint of his scentt was like her wounds opening all over again, like the fresh scars from that day that overlapped old ones were open and bleeding once more. Tears spilling over from her closed eyes, they dripped down her muzzle as she shook, and if she wasn't being held she would've ran off again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:39 pm
Dust looked at Midnight, feeling sorry for bringing him up. "I know you loved him... I'm sorry for talking about him."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:43 pm
"Midnight," S.M. began, "We're all mourning over... you-know-who... but we're your friends. You've gotta come to us if you're feeling alone." S.M. tried to his best ability to try and cheer Midnight up, knowing it was most likely doomed to failure anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:56 pm
"Not everyone mourned his death...." Roman jumps down and looks at Swift and the others. "Jay and that guy didn't really get along...so whats going on with Midnight?"  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:18 pm
Midnight clenched her fists, trying to hold back tears and bottle up her sadness, along with the rest of her emotions, but it was too overpowering. She clenched her teeth as she felt everyone around her. "Just leave me alone..." She whispered.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" She then screamed, squirming from Dust's arms but collapsing as she tried to stand, coughing up more blood onto the ground as the rain began to lighten into a mist. Midnight wiped her mouth and tried to stand again, and even though it took all her strength she managed. She pushed herself to walk away from the crowd until she was at her limit and collapsed yet again, coughing again. She felt an extreme pain run through her forehead and screamed out, gripping her head. "Someone ******** kill me!" She screamed through the pain.

((Yes, this IS part of the plot.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:47 am
((Nice to know my actions inspire others.))

Dust glared at Roman. "Yeah, and you remember how Draid chin-checked him for doing that at his final respects. No man should be jested on the day of his funeral." Dust sighed and jogged up to Midnight. "My house is seriously right there." He said, gesturing to a house door about ten feet away. "Let me help you inside."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:11 am
((Nah, Midnight's getting headaches for different reasons, plus she's not trying to rip off her face much like yours do.))

Midnight hissed, shaking her head. "I don't...need--" She gasped out before tensing, a blinding glow surrounding her. When it died down, a white version of Midnight was beside the original.

The white version stood, brushing off her clothes, and looked around. "Oh my...That wasn't supposed to happen...I was trying to summon you...But it seems to have backfired."

"You think, Innocence?!" Midnight hissed, struggling to her feet. "Can't you all leave me alone on my own ******** birthday?! I get ******** SICK everytime you summon me!"

Innocence helped Midnight up, her ears drooping. "Please forgive me..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:16 am
"Um... excuse me? Who are you?" S.M. asked hesitantly to Innocence.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:58 am
Roman looks at the white Midnight confused. "Uhhhh....I think i been drinking to much.....I'm seeing double."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:57 pm
Dust looked from Midnight to Innocence. He shrugged. "Eh, weirder s**t's happened..."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:27 pm
Innocence laughed nervously. "Oh, I'm sorry..." She curtseyed. "I'm Princess Midnight's emotion, Innocence.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:35 pm
"Emotion?" S.M. started. "But how can you be outside of Midnight if you're an emotion?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:43 pm
Dust laughed slightly. "Maybe Midnight herself is an emotion. DEPRESSION."

((Haven, post in Martini's funeral, lest you feel my wrath.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:12 pm
S.M. punched Dust in his arm, a quickly irritated look cam across his face. "I'm pretty sure now is not a good time for jokes, let alone joking about Midnight!" he scolded.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:01 pm
Roman looks at Dust and Swift. "We should probably let Midnight's family know whats going on...I can head to Spyke's after I ummmm drop my things off."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff