Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tired of playing the hero. [O//Still Accepting]!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:24 pm
[I have to go to work, but I will post first really quickly!]

Amanda's body hung off the rooftop of the building as she cursed under her breathe. "I was in the middle of an exam!" she shouted in frustration. The monster she was currently fighting looked to be a form of Cerberus, only it stood upright and carried a rather large sword that he continuously swung at her. Amanda waited until he got closer enough and then swung her body up, dragging her large sword across his middle head and back. She hopped off and turned to see the angered monster quickly turn and head for her. "I don't have time for you! You will not play the Oh I'm dead but come back character!" The creature continued heading towards her, and fast.

She dug her feet into the rooftop and waited until the opportune moment. When Cerberus was close enough she kicked off and split her sword into two guns, shooting rapidly into the creature as she flew over his head. Each bullet split into the three skulls, blinding two of them as the creature continued running off the rooftop. It landed with an immense thud on the ground below and slowly dissipated into a black cloud. The red head jumped off and landed on the ground below, putting her weapons away. "Finally!" she kicked the ground and cursed a bit as she hurried to try and make it to school on time.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image User Image User Image

Allison was in her own classroom, hearing monsters outside as normal scream and moan for the most part and she was taking the exam that the hero today should of been taking. Why was society so slightly as natural about these monsters as it was when they didn't exist? It didn't matter more, the questions in Allison's head were answered with 'human stupidity'. Illogical human stupidity. She went to finish her exam quickly, she was done quickly. In highschool though they couldn't leave early when they finished the test. Allison didn't care about anything else in the class except the thing that would pound into her grade, so she asked to be excused to the bathroom and excused she was. Left her bookbag in the class room, only full of books and writing stuff which was nothing important, and her small little hand purse remained beside her as she headed out and down the hall. "Out of here..."

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:05 pm
Amanda was running as fast as she possibly could to get to school and finish her exam. Media trucks were on her tail as she tried to dodge any attention until after school. Finally the school came in sight and a sense of relief washed over. Unfortunately in the parking lot were parked many more media vans and newspeople waiting for her to arrive, hoping they could get a word. Amanda sighed and looked at the wall lining the school. She crouched down and hopped up, landing on the other side and made a mad dash for the doors. Luckily the media weren't able to catch her on time as she entered.

Amanda rushed down the halls and turned corners sharp, trying to get back to class. In the hallway another female was walking and she accidentally brushed her shoulder while running. "Sorryyyyy!" the word was carried out as she ran faster and finally made it to class. The doors flew open and she tried to walk in without gaining attention; it didn't work.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:47 pm
"Knew I should Have walked with you...I had a bad feeling this morning..." William said as he finished his exam and put his pencil down.He was right handed, but he wrote with his left hand, which made his writing look sloppy. The reason for his using his left hand was obvious to those that knew of his powers and those that knew the story behind that bite mark on his hand.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Vermillion Madness

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:04 pm
Rebecca, or Becky to those she lets call her that, looked up from her exam when she saw her best friend walk into the room, and was relieved that she was alright after having to go fight off yet another monster. She always worried about Amanda when she went off to fight but she never let her see it. Becky sat in her chair fiddling with her pencil, she had gone slower on her exam so that she could still take it with Amanda, she didn't like watching her best friend taking the test by herself, so on days like today, even though she could have finished the test in half the time, she was only about 3/4 of the way done.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:52 am
By the time Amanda came in and started taking it half the class was done. The test, to her, was hard because she hadn't had the same time as others to go over the material. It took Amanda awhile but she finally finished, taking it to the teacher and apologizing for her late arrival. The teacher said it was okay and simply said to be careful, she bowed her head and walked back to her desk and sighed. She could see Becky in back and the love of her life on the other side of the room, it made her happy to have friends close by.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:06 am
William sighed and then looked right at amanda and smiled. He was about to say something when suddenly a chunk of brokn pencil hit him in the head. he stopped smiling and slowly turned to look behind him just in time to let another chunk hit him in the forehead. "Throw one more thing at me. I dare you."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:32 am
Amanda looked over and smiled back, noticing the kid throwing pencils at him. She sighed and dropped her head. "Instigators. Why? Don't throw another chunk please. And don't hurt him..he wouldn't defend himself well." Amanda didn't want William to hurt anyone, though he wouldn't really. He would probably scare the kid if anything.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:43 am
The kid heard amanda's request and turned his fire to her. He threw a chunk at her next. but before he could throw it successfully, William had inned the guy to the back wall of the class room with his right arm and was about to punch the kid as hard as he could in the face with his left. His right arm was still normal looking, so william was still in control. He punched the wall on the right side of the kid's head and his hand made the wall dent in. "You threaten her again, or even try to harm her, in any way fashion or form, and I will pay you a visit." Then he let go of the kid and let him slide to the floor. The kid still looked confident, so william looked him in the eye and said, "Be grateful, that was my left hand. I'm right handed." The kid's confidence quickly faded and was replaced with fear.

Then William bowed to the class and apologised, "Where is the cement working supplies? I'd like to repair the damages I made to the wall..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:14 am
Amanda gave an, "I told you so" face and looked back at the teacher. William was cute when he was apologetic. Amanda stood up, "I know where they are. Regularly visit that room so I can patch up whatever damage some stray monster did." she smiled and headed for the door to show him where it was.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:19 am
William slowly followed Amanda. Once out of the class room he said, "Thankyou for volunteering to show me where. I almost relaxed back there. I know you don't need defending but guys that try to make women feel bad are one of the things that make my blood boil and make it harder to control my transformational state of being. I nearly let my right arm relax back there. I'm sorry...." He was being truthful about that. He had nearly lost control.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:32 am
Amanda kissed his cheek and took his left hand into hers, locking her fingers tight and smiling. "It's alright. I understand Fiddler. I don't mind you sticking up for me like that at all..it's nice." Amanda really felt deep for William and couldn't imagine her life without him. Anytime they could enjoy peaceful moments like these made her heart beat fast and happy. With the recent increase in attacks they didn't get much time alone.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:01 pm
William smiled and when Amanada kissed his cheek he blushed a little. He'd almost forgotten what that was like. They rarely had the quiet time anymore. He tried to stay cheerful, but as his mind wondered about his plan to propose, he started to sadden. He didn't show it, but on the inside he was fighting with himself. "Thankyou..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:25 pm
Amanda smiled as he blushed. William may seem like a tough guy but he was really a shy person when it came to her. He blushed at the easiest things and really treated her well. Amanda knew nobody guessed he was a sweetheart but what they thought didn't matter to her, she knew him for him. Finally they arrived at the supply room and walked in. Amanda walked over and opened a door to revealed several bags of cement. "There's a mixer at the back of the school." she said to him.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Vermillion Madness

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:16 pm
(...I really need to start getting up and on earlier if I'm gonna be left behind so easily/fast...^^, lol razz )

Becky watched the whole scene and sighed, she hated watching people do that to her friends. She was glad no one got hurt. She watched her best friend leave with her boyfriend and smiled, she liked seeing Amanda happy. Of all the boys she could have met, Becky felt that William was the best for her, after all she didn't think she'd ever seen them argue. She looked back at her exam and finished it up, she would have thought about doing Amanda's exam too, as she had done with quite a few homework assignments, but she didn't want to get in trouble since if Amanda's exam was finished and turned in when she wasn't there, they'd have problems.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff