Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply GGG Contests
Winter Contests 2011 -UPDATE 12/31/11 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Year's Eve
I'm staying home
71%
 71%  [ 10 ]
Going out to Parrrrrrrrtttttttttttttyyyyy!
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gold
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:27 am
Sign me up too, pwease. whee heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:37 pm
*Slips in to edit Gilda's post for contestants. She thinks a moment, then writes a little note for Gilda to find.*

Gilda:
Check your p.m.'s dear, you've a message from Liada. If she gave you suggestions on the contest, wicked awesome. If not, maybe we can have the contestants RN to find out if they've been Naughty or Nice, and dress up accordingly.
Lil Brat

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:25 pm
Icy Reign
heart *guided-missle-tackleglomps* heart GILDA!!! You know I love a good avi contest. twisted Add me to the list please! whee
Icy Reign, *Grins* of course I'll add you to the contest.

Oh, Brat beat me to it, and caught up damey and Anira, too. Quickdraw McGraw... whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:36 pm
Alright we have some contestants for the Avi contest so I guess I'll get started with the rest of it shall I? sweatdrop

*waves to the construction workers building the catwalk and looks to see the contestants signed up so far. Nodding in approval she opens a mini portal and pulls out a large plaque with the instructions for the game and hangs it next to the sign up sheet.*

Which side are you on Santa's List? Naughty or Nice?

Here is where we find out what you truly are! Have you been a good Gaia child this year? Or a very bad one? Lets GO!

1. The deadline to sign up is December 22nd. I think this is plenty of time to get in on the contest so that way we can begin judging of categories but if needed we hold the right to change said deadline.

2. You first must roll a random number between 1 and 2. Number 1 being a perfect angel like Ayami, User Image 2 being the worst and you need to be eaten by the Krampus! twisted

3. Once you discover which side of Santa's list you must dress your avatar appropriately. If you get Nice you must dress as sweet as candy. If you get Naughty you dress like the devil himself if need be.

4. You can only use items that are in your inventory. Once you are ready please send your Tektek entries to Liada Trovaras or Katana since she will be my part time assistant in this contest. There will be labels for each side of the List so that way everyone has a chance to win.

Labels will be:
Best Naughty/Nice Avi
Most Creative
Bad Santa ( Most questionable Morals, think Billy Bob Thorton!)
The Scrooge (most frugal)
Santa Baby (sexiest avi)
Sugarplum Fairy (cutest)

4. The contest will officially begin on Monday Dec. 19th Midnight Gaia Time and end on Wednesday Dec 28th. Midnight Gaia time. Winners shall be announced on New Years Day

Alright I think that's about it. If need be there will be edits on any questions or loopholes I may have missed. Good luck everyone! gaia_angelleft 4laugh gaia_angelright

* Edited  

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:31 am
Guess I'll sign for this one too.
*wonders if he should retrieve some items back from Miro before having to dress up*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:48 pm
*signs up and crosses fingers to get "naughty"* Nice on me would just be so……………wrong. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:19 pm
(( ninja Getting images of cameras flashing at that sight.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:42 pm
I'll join the avatar contest too! 4laugh  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:01 am
*Stops in to see how things are coming along with the runway.* Looking good boys wink I can't wait for the RN's to start so we can get this contest going. *Slips in to a shadow singing softly:* Do your little turn on the catwalk, on the catwalk, on the catwalk,...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:24 am
Indeed we got a good crowd going here. Also please PM me or Gilda if you have any suggestions for Award names that fit the "Naughty/Nice" theme. 4laugh  

Liada Trovaras

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:15 pm
*Gilda comes in to find Psyzapp-d tank is glowing.* Oh how nice *She grabs some coins to add funds for prizes.*

Thank you to Liada. Such a lovely lady for helping us put on this event. *Gilda meanders out of the thread to take a look in her gift bag.* That one needs a special present. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:33 am
Just a reminder to current participants and hopefully future participants. Monday will be the day I announce the commencing of RN's and the beginning of the contest and Thursday will be the last day to sign up. I can't wait to see what results we will receive! twisted  

Liada Trovaras

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:57 pm
*Flitters in to sign up for the Naughty/Nice Contest* I've been good all year! gaia_angelleft 4laugh gaia_angelright ... for the most part. ninja

Question: If need be, can we borrow any items from our mule account(s)?
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:35 pm
I see no issue with that, its still in all technicality your inventory items regardless of which mule account its in. You've spent the GG or GC so I'll allow it! emotion_yatta  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:47 pm
xd That's good, cause I trade items from account to account all the time anyway.  
GGG Contests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff