Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 RP Anyone? ((SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath & Shiningdragon21)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:58 pm
Would you like first post or should I take it?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:01 pm
After you since it is your RP  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:38 pm
All right then.

User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Aboard the good ship Phoenix Flight, Captain Jaqueline Phoenix watched from the quarterdeck as her men hauled the soaked, ragged figure onto the main deck. They wasted no time in binding his wrists and tying the rope to the mast. When they began shoving the bound man about, she whispered to the quartermaster, who barked out the command to "Belay that! You know the rules!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image Being dragged upon the ship half dead the man could hardly make out things that were happening. Drifting in and out of conciousness Joesph Harding was moved at the whim of the men on the deck. What had he been doing earlier. The thought bobbed in the man's mind as he drifted back into unconsciousness. Even in unconsciousness his mind was not settled trying to piece together what had happened. When he last remember he had been aboard the S.S. Calypso only hours before.

Being jarred again from his unconsious stupor Joesph his wrists get bound as his eyes slowly opened. The sun was bright in the sky as blur's around him moved back and forth talking amongst one another. All he could make out were muffled words barely audible as he struggled to get to his feet. What was going on where was he did he get picked up by a rescue vessel. His mind started to regain itself as things seemed to return to normal time around him. Men he did not know crowded around him shoving him and laughing as he himself had been bound to the mast.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Seeing the man struggling to get to his feet, the rowdier of the crew members surrounding him continued to jostle him about. Jaqueline's eyes narrowed, and she whispered to the quartermaster again. "I said, belay that!" the big man roared. "Belay that, or it's keel-hauling and the brig!" At this, the men stopped and took a step back from the captive. "Now back to your posts, the lot 'a you!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:40 am
User ImageFinally shaking the haze from his eyes and mind Joesph stood there tugging at the bindings when another of the men had shoved him prompting him to strike out at the man blindly and miss. The voice caught his attention as he wrenched his head around looking towards where it had come from. Looking at the woman and man standing up on the banister Joesph dropped to his knees fatigue catching up to him as he breath hard. "Release me" he called tugging at the ropes again as he sat there.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:50 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Knowing what his captain was going to whisper before she did this time, the quartermaster crossed his arms and barked, "Why? What use is it to us if you are freed?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:53 am
User ImageGetting his sense together quickly Joesph looked up at the man as he took a breath. Where were his thieves tools at. Gahh they must have been washed off him when they were attacked. Damn the luck the man thought looking up at them. "Why don't you stop talking as a doll and let the captain speak" Joesph called up to him as he watched her. "I also evoke the right of Parlay" Joesph called up to the man wishing currently he could have his tools to get out of this mess in a heartbeat.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:06 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline raised an eyebrow and the quartermaster looked over at her as if to ask whether to allow this. She nodded briefly and started down the steps from the quarterdeck to the main deck, stopping a few feet from where the captive stood. "You've a good eye to catch that," she said, referring to his comment about who the true captain was. "Awright. No man on this ship shall touch you while we speak. So speak your piece."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:12 am
User Image Looks like his hunch was right after all with the quartermaster continually looking to the woman. Taking in a sigh as she agreed to his parlay he sat there looking up at her from where he was at. With all honesty the woman was rather stunning but on the down side she currently had him in bindings on a ship to who knows where. "Now then I want to speak of my release from these confines. Surely you would have an ulterior motive for someone if you bothered to stop by and pick there half dead carcass out of the sea" Joesph said looking at her all the while wondering how he could have avoided all of this if he had just not stolen those tickets.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:23 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline looked down at the man tied to her mast. "Could be I had a motive. Could be I was just pickin' up what spoils I could from some'un else's raid." She smirked. "Now why should I release ya from here? You've got room to move about, an' it's either the mast or the brig. 'Least, until we figure out what to do with ya."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:30 am
User Image The brig how cliche the man thought as he looked up at her. "Move around you have me tied to a bloody mast" Joe blurted out as he looked at her. "Not really the type of friendly gesture to someone pulled out of the sea in my eyes." Ohhh how he wanted to kick this woman in the head for her dam logic but he kept his face for the most part. "You pick me up from another pirates raid and expect to find something to do with me. I wish you to tha brig of the royal navy" he growled a bit trying to break the ropes but having no avail at it as after awhile he gave up sitting his back against the mast.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:45 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline watched his struggles with no sign of amusement or any change of expression. "Ya know, I coulda just let my crew keep beatin' ya, but I didn't," she said calmly. "Think on that 'fore ya spout 'bout the royal navy, why dontcha?" She crossed her arms and trained her steady gaze on his face. A couple crew members halted their work to watch the two, but Jaqueline barked at them to "Get back ta work, ya laggards!" without looking away from her captive. "Maybe I should move ya to the brig. Just ta keep those lazy bums to their posts," she muttered.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:10 am
User Image Snarling a bit as he let his head hang Joe simply sat there for a moment. "What do you want" Joe asked as he looked up at her a stern look of anger smeared across it. "I have neither money nor property that you could possess from me. I am not a member of royalty nor one who will be missed much if killed" he said glaring at he. "Do what you want I don't care a simple waste of your time dragging me up on this ship." With that he again hung his head and closed his eyes. Why even attempt to bargain with pirates they would likely make him walk the plank in a heartbeat anyways.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:23 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline raised an eyebrow. "Killed? Who said anythin' about killin' ya, boyo?" She thought about what he'd said, then chuckled. "But if that's whatcha want..." She drew her rapier, the blade glinting in the sunlight as she raised it.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff