Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Super Mario 3D is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Going To Get The Game?
  Yes?
  No?
  Maybe?
View Results

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:43 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

I loved Dark Dawn. biggrin Although I still think The Lost Age is the best so far

^8^ It probably was, I decided to go for the "Newer One" when I tried it out since I only vaguely remember any of the older game. 3nodding

emotion_jawdrop Have you not played them? at all?

I didnt play Lost Age but I played all the way threw "Dark Dawn" all the way to that last dungeon where you get the last summon I think it was called "Catastrophe" but I could never beat that last Boss. sweatdrop

You're totally missing out on a good ending!!!

If you like you can tell me, I got bored with the game eventually after trying over a dozen times to kill that one Boss and sold the game for another game later on. sweatdrop

sad Hold on let me go play it again.... sweatdrop I believe I got all the summons for that game.

I'm still working on getting the last summon in Lost age......it 10x harder than the last boss.....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:46 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

I didnt play Lost Age but I played all the way threw "Dark Dawn" all the way to that last dungeon where you get the last summon I think it was called "Catastrophe" but I could never beat that last Boss. sweatdrop

If you like you can tell me, I got bored with the game eventually after trying over a dozen times to kill that one Boss and sold the game for another game later on. sweatdrop

sad Hold on let me go play it again.... sweatdrop I believe I got all the summons for that game.

I'm still working on getting the last summon in Lost age......it 10x harder than the last boss.....

LOL, let me know about it when you are able I remember the four main characters fairly well and know Felix guy sort of turned evil part of the way threw didnt he?

Though in Dark Dawn he re-deemed himself as a good guy kinda of. sweatdrop  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:10 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

LOL, let me know about it when you are able I remember the four main characters fairly well and know Felix guy sort of turned evil part of the way threw didnt he?

He wasn't really evil, he was just doing what he was told since his parents were hostages.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:12 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

He wasn't really evil, he was just doing what he was told since his parents were hostages.

3nodding I see, and he does a large bit for the kids of the original four in Dark Dawn if I remember correctly.  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:15 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

3nodding I see, and he does a large bit for the kids of the original four in Dark Dawn if I remember correctly.

I've totally forgotten. I guess I'll just add it to my pile of "games I need to play"

Currently Birth By Sleep occupies slot numero uno  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:18 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

I've totally forgotten. I guess I'll just add it to my pile of "games I need to play"

I understand, The Kingdom Hearts related games are very awesome. 3nodding  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:29 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

They're coming out with one for the N3DS. KH: Dream Drop Distance

Oh and to comment on your original topic....Mario looks pretty good!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:34 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

Nice, I though they would make one for the 3DS eventually since it would definitely make the game really very visually appealing.

Thanks, it is pretty good and makes Mario Bros fresh again for anyone who doesnt remember the "Good Old Days".  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:57 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

Nice, I though they would make one for the 3DS eventually since it would definitely make the game really very visually appealing.

Thanks, it is pretty good and makes Mario Bros fresh again for anyone who doesnt remember the "Good Old Days".

I kind of miss the good old days, but I was only around for the tail end of the good old days.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:58 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

I kind of miss the good old days, but I was only around for the tail end of the good old days.

You still remember some of them and thats a good thing, I still remember my old Nintendo and Mario Bros back then. ^8^  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:16 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

You still remember some of them and thats a good thing, I still remember my old Nintendo and Mario Bros back then. ^8^

I remember going over to my great grandparents house to play duck hunt and super mario bros...

good times  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:36 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

I remember going over to my great grandparents house to play duck hunt and super mario bros...

good times

3nodding Yes, I can remember playing both of those as well.

Wished I could shot that dog when he laughed at me for missing those ducks. scream  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:28 am
Xalikar
They better not put the next golden sun on there.......

Oh man,I hope not! D: ~sighs~If they do and it's before I get my own 3DS,I'll buy the game anyway.@.@; ~adores the Golden Sun games~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:48 pm
Yuki_Windira
Xalikar

Oh man,I hope not! D: ~sighs~If they do and it's before I get my own 3DS,I'll buy the game anyway.@.@; ~adores the Golden Sun games~

I'm thinking thats what I should do.....although a Wii might be cheaper and I'd get to play Skyward Sword!  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:52 pm
Xalikar
Yuki_Windira
Xalikar

I'm thinking thats what I should do.....although a Wii might be cheaper and I'd get to play Skyward Sword!

If it's anything like the other consoles,it should drop down some more before the next big thing shows up.  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games