Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] What's on Your Mind? [ Fell & Mei ] Fin! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:22 pm
"HAH!" The living doll laughed as Kingsbane flew past her in his attempt to attack her again. It was probably not wise to piss him off, but then again--this was Mei. She never thought these things through, nor did she even care about it. "Missed me you sack of bones!"

Snickering, she spun around to charge the beast, leaping at him with a roundhouse kick to the side of his face. Mei didn't even realize that Fell had pretty much hung back for the time being. She was having too much fun attacking her partner.

User Image
HP: 26/40
TARGET: Fell
DAMAGE: 7
FEAR: ---

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:53 pm
Fell continued to watch as Mei continued to beat on the soul eater, not at all worried what this may do Kingsbane's confidence in himself. If anything, he'd probably just drag her out of bed earlier for more training and make darn sure they improved on synchronizing their powers before they ever challenged the broken doll again.

:Sssack of bonesss... Do you not tire of your childisssh insssults?: He hissed, snapping his jaws at her again and failing to grab hold of anything other than air.

:And you!: He glared back at the grim reaper who continued to play observer. :How long to you plan on sssitting on your asss?:

"But I'm not sitting..." She added stubbornly, knowing full well that her answer would only succeed in pissing him off further.

Yep! There would be no rest for the grim reaper for at least the next few days. He'd make darn sure to lecture and b***h at her every chance he got.

User Image

HP: 7/30
Target: Mei
Damage: 0
Fear: ---

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:26 pm
"Nope!" She grinned at his question. "Not at all!" Laughter bubbled out of the ghoul's throat when Kingsbane flew at her again--another failed attempt to hit her. Within that moment, Mei took the time to catch him by the tail and swung him around for a few seconds, letting him fly loose before he decided to turn around and snap at her arms. "Look at that sucker fly!" She chirped, watching as the beast flew across the field.

User Image
HP: 26/40
DAMAGE: 2

OnionGrump rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:06 pm
Kingsbane indeed went flying. He sailed right to the other side of the arena before he collided with the ground with an audible thud. Mei on the other hand seemed to enjoy the sight. In fact, she was so absorbed in beating on the soul eater, that wasn't paying attention at all to the other half of the pair and that was when Fell chose to strike.

The grim reaper moved in on the broken doll, slamming into her with a quick spin, before she drove her elbow into Mei's stomach; just below where the ribcage would have been if she had had one.

"Remember, there is two of us~" She chirped.

User Image

HP: 5/30
Target: Mei
Damage: 3

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:14 pm
Distracted by the skeletal beast's unscheduled flight, Mei felt the reaper slam into her, as well as her elbow slamming into her stomach. Wincing from the sudden pain, she managed to grab hold of the ghoul's arm. Pulling her forward, she pulled her up and over her, 'causing the reaper to flip and land flat on her back with a finishing blow. "Well, I remembered now."

Grinning down at the ghoul, Mei glanced back over to Kingsbane, who hadn't moved from where he landed. Looks like he was down for the count! 'bout time!

User Image
HP: 23/40
DAMAGE: 6

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:01 am
The grim reaper didn't even have a chance to take a breath before Mei caught hold of her arm and flipped her over her shoulder. She didn't even bother to resist. There was no point really. This was a one way ticket to the ground and there was no avoiding it.

She hit the ground with a thud, coughing a little as she chose to sprawl instead of getting up and continuing the fight. That did it for her. There was no fighting back after that one. She may not have personally taken most damage done by Mei, but her partner, Kingsbane, did. Which, to most, this may not seem like a big deal, and if their Fear source wasn't linked, it wouldn't... But unfortunately, it was, So whatever damage he took, she had an equal share of it.

"Ahh, I think this victory is yours." She called up from on the ground, waving a hand lazily through the air, with a smile on her face.

"You've gotten a lot stronger, Mei." She spoke again, her smile growing softer as she closed her hand into fist and concentrated. After a second, she re-opened it and held it palm up towards Mei, revealing to her a small round object.

User Image

"I may not be all that helpful, but if you ever need anything... don't hesitate to call me, okay?"

The grim reaper waited a moment before she gave a sigh and looked over towards the fallen soul eater.

"I may also need your help moving him back to my dorm..."

Oh yes. Mei would just love that.

User Image

HP: -1/30
Target: n/a
Damage: n/a

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:02 pm
Upon hearing the battle was over, and she had come out the victor; the broken doll felt a small grin spread across her own lips. Of all the times her and Fell had both scrapped with each other, this was her first and only victory over the reaper. "Thanks for the battle Fell. It was fun."

Her gaze lowered until it landed on the emblem being held out towards her by her sworn sister. Smiling, she took it into her grasp, replacing it with her own in return. "Likewise, Fell."

User Image

As much as Fell would have expected it, Mei groaned at the mention of helping her bring Kingsbane back to the dorm. Couldn't they just leave him there? Let him become some sort of decoration or something? Ugh..she hated that beast..

Discarding those those thoughts, she then wondered if now would be the best time to mention Bul to Fell. She wasn't exactly in any position to do anything--not when her FEAR was running practically on empty. "Hey Fell.." She started, unsure of what her reaction would be. "I have a boilfriend."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:55 pm
Fell took the emblem and smiled at the cracks. It was so much like its owner and that made it all the more special.

"I'm glad!" She had hoped this would brighten the broken doll's mood, and it had. Turns out beating the s**t out of Kingsbane relieved more stress than she would have earlier believed. No way was she going to try though, not on the soul eater anyways. Her punching bag would have to be something else.

Content with where she was, Fell began to close her eyes, listening to Mei as she spoke to her.

"Boilfriend, that's ni---WHAT!?" She stared up at Mei, now wide eyed.

When did this happen!?

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out