Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Dysfunctional Pony: Friendship with Benefits (opened!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Main Cast Pony
  Twilight Sparkle
  Applejack
  Fluttershy
  Rainbow Dash
  Rarity
  Pinkie Pie
View Results

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:45 pm
"Oh thank you for noticing." Sophie said happily. "I got it trimmed again." she said and looked at them both. "Would you two like an apple? I just bought some." she said.

Bull passed the three talking and smiled lightly with the same sleepy eyes he had. "Mornin' y'all." he said in his deep southern voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:52 pm
Dysi heard apples and spun around several times. When she stopped, however, her eyes kept spinning. "I would love some!" she replied. That's when her eyes calmed down and she spotted Bull...he was so cool. Dysi looked at him and smiled, "Hiiiii Bulllll! Nice to see youuuu!" she lengthened her letters to try and sound cooler..if that was even possible.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:01 pm
"Nice to see ya too, Dysi." Bull said with a smile as he looked at the dizzy pony. He didn't mind her odd ways, in fact her outbursts made him a bit more lively.

Sophie smiled and handed Dysi, Sissie, and Bull an apple. "They're nice and fresh." she said and took a bite of hers.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:10 pm
Sissie nodded "thank you" he said a bit quieter now that bull was here. started to eat the apple "Its really good thank you."  

Xistund

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:13 pm
Bull happily ate his apple and looked at Sissie and smiled. "Howdy Sissie, you look nice today." he said politely.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:20 pm
Sissie blushed a bit,he put h hoof through his hair and shyly said "why thank you Bull you look good yourself" he said and he finished his apple.  

Xistund

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:57 pm
"Thankya kindly." Bull smiled and finished his apple. "Sorry to cut this short, but I got to go make sure the market got my family's strawberry harvest. See yall later." he said before walking away and waving bye.

Sophie waved bye and smiled. "You like him?" she asked Sissie and smirked.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:31 pm
"he is a nice Stallion I wouldn't mind if we shared a bed for a night or more" Sissie said his face feeling warm from just saying that.  

Xistund

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:34 pm
"Yeah, he is nice. I feel sorry that he has to work so hard." Sophie said. "What are you two doing today?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:52 pm
(le bump ^^)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:17 pm
Pro slowly walked toward the group. He wasn't nervous or anything, he was just being slow for the heck of it. "Hello all..." Was all he said as he got closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:48 pm
Sissie nodded then herd Pro and said "Hello Pro" quietly, he had no idea why he knew the pony would never harm a fly but the fact that he was bigger did make him a bit nervous.  

Xistund

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:34 pm
"Morning Pro." Sophie said with a smile. "Care for an apple for breakfast?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:53 pm
An odd clatter of hooves could be heard near the group as WhiteWind and BlackBlood walked up.

Whitey bounced, literally, alongside her brother Blackie her hooves barely hitting the ground before bouncing back up into the air again. Her sunny disposition could be seen through the smile on her face and eyes. "Hi all!" she declared happily as she closed in on the group.

BlackBlood walked slowly alongside his sister disgruntlement evident on his face. He was angry, just like normal and his sister dragging him out like this didn't really help all that much. He grunted slightly in greeting to the other ponies.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:14 pm
Sophie perked up when she saw the twins and she smiled widely. She always looked up to them, both for they're awesome flying and cause they were taller than her. "Morning you two." she said happily and waved to them.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff