Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Teacher vs. Student [Levi/Xiu] Fin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:58 pm
When the attack threw her off balance and sent her back onto the ground (she reeeeally needed to work on that defense), instead of getting back up, the baku decided to try taking advantage of her current position and tried to sweep her leg into Levi's.

The intention was to try knocking her down, but in the end, it just turned into a light kick behind the knees. "...........oops. I need to work on that, don't I?"

HP: 17
Damage: 2

nekoluch rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:09 am
The baku's kick, however small, was in just the right place. Levi's arms wavered before her tail came forward and stopped her from collapsing under the hit. Under the circumstances, if she hadn't had the aid of her tail, she would've fallen to the kick. Nah, that 'was a'good one! I remember ya practicin' that one with 'me. Looks like yer gettin' stronger with'it.

She tried a quick jab to the stomach.

HP: 23/40
Damage: 3  

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:27 pm
"Y-yes! I used it back then! ...I should practice a little more with it, though." Or a lot more, more like!

The jab earned a squeak from the baku as she stumbled back, rubbing at her stomach. Hmm, that was an interesting move! She had done kicks, punches, and knees to the stomach...but not jabs. Why hadn't she considered that before?

Well, she knew the practice that now. Before then though, perhaps it would be best to consider what her next move would be.

HP: 14
Damage: Miss

nekoluch rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:10 pm
Xiu! Levi gave the baku a flick to her forehead, attempting to pull her out of thought. Thinkin' too much 'bout movin' means ya ain't movin' fast'nough. C'mon.

It was both her way of encouraging and warning the baku. In the event of something like a hunter attack, it would be wise to not linger on the how of attacking.

HP: 23/40

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:59 am
Surprised, Xiu's hands flew to her forehead as she stared up at the tatzel, wide-eyed. Oops! "Y-yes! You're right--I'm sorry." Her smile looked sheepish as she shook her head to clear her thoughts. In a real battle, she wouldn't have time to plan each move--she would have to decide in a moment's notice whether she wanted to attack, dodge, or block, and in the first case, which attack she should use.

Since this was a practice spar, it seemed only logical to practice what she had already learned, both today and before today. Without any other warning, other than a slight change in expression, Xiu slipped forward, trying to get behind Levi as she swung a leg up, spinning on the spot as she tried to aim a kick to the tatzel's back.

Which...hit? Xiu's eyes popped open at that.

HP: 12
Damage: 7

nekoluch rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:15 pm
She'd been too busy snickering at Xiu's apology. The baku was doing excellent; what would she really need to apologize for? No need fer apologizin', yer doin'- great. While Levi placed a hand over her mouth, keeping herself from chuckling too loudly (might upset the ghoul)... the baku was gone.

By the time Levi moved to turn, it was already too late. In alarm, she took to the floor with a solid thud. Quickly, she propped herself back up on her palms and feet in a crouched position, staring back at Xiu. Her back stung at the surprise attack that had been so successfully accomplished.

Smiling, her tail simply twitched side to side with pride. Now that was 'a right 'good move, Xiu. Got me ta' tha ground!

HP: 16/40
Damage: 0  

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-16)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:14 pm
"Thank you, jiejie!" Xiu's cheeks flushed with pleasure at the compliment--for her, a compliment from the tatzel was a pretty big thing to be proud of--but she quickly shook her head, snapping herself back to attention. They were still sparring, after all!

"I wonder if I could..." The baku wasn't sure if the leg sweep would work while Levi was crouching like that, but one of the places she would not aim at for her friends was their head or face.

...So leg sweep attempt it was. Perhaps Levi would stand upright as she advanced to give her a chance.

HP: 12
Damage: 5

nekoluch rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:28 pm
Levi felt that tickle in her throat again. Trying to dismiss it with a few short coughs into a clenched fist, Levi found that the coughs weren't stopping. Dangit! Those glands were acting up again.

Startled by the baku's attack, she did manage to leap into the air, but her coughs had her return back to the ground landing on her shoulder rather than on her feet/tail as usual.

Tck- That was going to bruise, she bet. Trying to keep focus, Levi quickly stood back up and swiped at Xiu with her heel in a high kick to her chest.

HP: 11/40
Damage: 3  

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:33 am
Xiu stumbled back at the blow, hand flying up to clutch at the spot where Levi had kicked her. The tatzel was definitely at a far, far higher tier of fighting than Xiu was--she recovered from attacks a lot faster than the baku, who seemed to have to pause and recollect herself before she could attack again.

She could feel that her FEAR shield was starting to get weaker.

HP: 9

nekoluch rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:43 am
The tatzel followed up with a playful pat on the back. It was a pretty hard pat.

Yer improvin', Xiu. I see it just 'bout ever move ya make! Levi could feel the burn. The baku had the capability to bring out the fight like she hoped she one day would.

Damage: 1  

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:08 pm
"I-it's because I have a great teacher!" Xiu said quickly, holding up her hands. "I mean...even if I had potential, you're the one who helped me bring it out, right?" At least, that was how she saw it--where would she have been without Levi? ...Still hiding behind people during battles, and being a general nuisance?

Then again, she had gotten captured a lot those last few encounters with the Hunters. Xiu was a lot better than she had been before, but there was still a long, long way to go.

She took a step forward to attempt another attack, but somehow ended up losing her footing. With a yelp, the baku crashed to the ground.

...Yup. A looooong way to go.

HP: 8

nekoluch rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:15 pm
I can show ya' tha door, Xiu. But yer tha one who's gonna hafta walk through it. Eyes wide on the baku as she tripped, in the split seconds Levi saw her go down, the alert for her to catch the petite ghoul went off. Then the feeling was replaced by a hardness; if she tried to catch Xiu, it showed that there would always be that helping hand for her. In truth, there wouldn't be. The best help Levi could give the ghoul was to show her that roughness that she'd undoubtedly face in battles where she or the reaper boils from before weren't there.

With a low hiss, she moved behind a fallen Xiu and latched an arm around her neck, placing her in a headlock. Try to get out of this, Xiu. Try. Like earlier, Levi tested the baku with another move, trying to get her to think on the spot and work against being withheld.

Damage: 4  

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-16)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:01 pm
Xiu was appreciative of the fact that Levi didn't catch her--she needed to learn to be more independent, she knew!--but the headlock was not something that she had been expecting.

The baku squirmed for a bit, but she realized that doing so was probably not the best idea (not to mention that it clearly wasn't helping). So, she did the next best thing, swinging her elbow back into Levi's stomach in an attempt to get her to loosen her hold. This was followed by her grabbing the tatzel's arms, prying them from her neck as she darted off to put distance between the two of them.

While pleased that she had gotten free, Xiu was starting to feel a lot weaker than before. It was almost over, she knew.

HP: 4
Damage: 6

nekoluch rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:10 pm
Xiu's struggling was to be expected but not the follow-up of offensive attack to get herself out. Levi's eyes grew wide in surprised as the baku's elbow drived straight into her midsection, knocking the air out of her. While stunned, the tatzel instinctively held over the area she'd just been hit, doubling over while the pain lingered. When she was able to regain composure and survey the scene, Levi noted that Xiu had moved out of her line of immediate attack.

Her tail swished about happily. That was just the sort of improvement that she wanted to see. The petite ghoul was going above and beyond; her reaction time was excellent. Levi didn't rush Xiu; rather, she took a moment, feeling the burn of pain heating the areas of her body where she'd taken damage. She waited defensively instead.

HP: 5/40

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Kaiyumi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:37 pm
Compared to how she felt earlier that day, Xiu seemed to be feeling a little more confident in her own abilities now. She was aware enough not to let all the newfound confidence go to her head, but she also couldn't help but beam as she caught the glimpse of approval in Levi's eyes. Frankly, the baku had been rather surprised too that she had managed to get out of the tatzel's grip. It was not something that she could have--or would have--done when she first came to this school.

"I-I'm getting tired," She admitted aloud, hopping a little on the spot and trying to shake out her limbs a little, "But...but I won't give up until we're done!" Which would be soon, she could tell.

The fact that she had to get close to her opponent to attack unnerved her slightly, but Xiu forced herself to dash forward again, getting close enough to Levi to swing out a fist and graze the other ghoul.

HP: 4

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas