Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Story of the Boil who cried Wolf | Lizzy & Mitsu | FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:37 pm
Poor Lizzy. Mitsu was still so new to being in a relationship that she didn't know what to say or what kind of advice to give. Her heart ached for the spider demon just thinking about her situation. It was a tough one and it seemed she knew that Mac wasn't being entirely truthful.

"I...I don't know Lizzy." Mitsu said softly as she paused taking the weak hit in the arm again. Serious conversation did not equal to good combat. "I can't really pretend to have any good advice. I just know that if he truly cares and he's acting this way...maybe he's scared." He was hiding behind his 'mask' and Mitsu knew well enough that you generally only hide when you are scared. She was an expert on the matter. Lizzy's last question was troubling though. What if Mac fell for someone else? "I guess the better question is...would you regret it if you just left things as they are now? Would you look back and wonder what if?"

Apparently Mitsu couldn't talk and fight at the same time, her focus just wasn't there because she really didn't even try with her next attempt.

HP: 33
Damage: 0  
Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:26 am
"Scared? Why would be be scared?" She couldn't understand it; if he was scared of anything, he should come talk to her. She would always be willing to kiss his fears away; they had a conversation regarding something similar in the past, and that turned out okay, right? She frowned at Mitsu's question, pausing before shaking her head, "No... No I would not want things to be left as it is now... I would regret it. I already regret it."

She could have - should have - stayed behind that day and forced the truth out of him... Maybe things wouldn't have turned out this way then.

She sighed, her heart so heavy that sparring was the last thing on her mind.

HP: 34/40

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:44 am
That was truly the question. What was Mac afraid of? Really it could have been anything she supposed. "I..I don't know really. Had anything changed that suddenly spurred him to act that way?" Maybe something had happened though it would be a shame if it was because of Lizzy coming back from the field trip. This really was a heck of a time to break up.

Coming back around trying to focus back in on what they were doing, Mitsu tried to go for a gentle punch this time, not entirely certain about full out hitting the spider demon just yet.

HP: 33
Damage: 3  
Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:44 am
"Sudden changes...?" She echoed, trying to think back to when Mac started to add weird; he was very supportive when she came back from the field trip, even allowing her to cry on him and be clingy for a whole week... If she had to list down any changes, they would be along the lines of 'Mac became a better boilfriend', but that didn't make sense...

Oh right, sparring.

"No... Not really," She mumbled, wincing and rubbing where she had been punched, "He was actually himself until that day... You know, the day where-" She lowered her voice, as if unwilling to let anyone hear it, "-we gathered at the bathroom with the broken door." She went silent for a moment, jabbing at Mitsu and letting out a sigh of frustration when she missed; what happened to her awesome offensive skills? Levi and Jericho would be so disappointed in her!

"That day was the day he broke up with me," She almost whimpered that out, "Before that, he was his usual self..."

HP: 31/40
Damage:

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:22 am
Mitsu wasn't entirely certain what Mac's 'normal' self was like. If it was the usual side she saw well....she felt sorry for Lizzy for missing it. The lycan really couldn't piece much together though from what Lizzy was telling her. The breakup seemed rather random and at an odd time. Something must have happened though for Mac to suddenly shift in how it would act around her.

"What did...he say exactly?" That was probably a very dangerous question to ask and Mitsu truly hoped she didn't end up upsetting Lizzy in the process. She was just hoping maybe if the ghoul looked back she could figure out what happened or maybe Mitsu would spot something that might have been off.

Again when she tried to hit it was rather lackluster. There was no focus on this fight at all.

HP: 33/40
Damage: 1  
Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:44 am
"He said he was done playing house with me," She muttered, "That he was treating our relationship as a game." Punch. "That he wasn't willing to wait-" Punch. "To... To..."

Her voice lowered so much that it was probably good that Mitsu's hearing was better than the average person's.

"Have sex."

Punch.

Damage: 3

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-16)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:48 am
Mitsu faltered before she could do anything, taking the punches without retaliating. Her ears had picked up on the softly spoken words like the room was silent and honestly she was baffled. "W...what?" She choked out her eyes a little wide as she tried to process that reason. "T..that's terrible."

How could Mac tell her that? Or...was that why he was so mopey? Did he regret what he had said? Or did he regret breaking up? Now Mitsu had no idea. She knew if she heard something similar from Shun she would be completely heartbroken.

HP: 30/40
Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:28 am
"Mac would never say that to me," She sighed, feeling frustrated again as she delivered another punch, "At least, the Mac I know... I know he wanted it. He told me before, but... But he also said yes when I asked him to wait."

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:02 pm
Mitsu resisted the urge to say 'but..he did tell you that' though she understood a little better as Lizzy continued. It wasn't the Mac she was accustomed to that had said those words. She continued to think of an explanation, though her mind was working around another possibility. It seemed plausible considering how he shifted from one frame of mind to the other so easily.

"You...don't think he's bi-polar do you? Maybe he has DID?" It would explain his mopey to jerkface mood she had bared witness to. By the way was Mitsu even trying to fight? It mostly seemed like she was just punching air for the sake of punching. This could still be considered training right?

HP: 29/40
Damage: 0 ....OTL  
Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:13 am
"DID? As in... But..." She frowned, opened her mouth, closed it, opened it, and then closed it again, as if trying to find a way to counter Mitsu's innocent little comment. However, the more she thought about it, the more she remembered how Mac used to really dislike her, making her cry and not really bothering to apologize, until one day when he suddenly decided that it was alright to kiss her. Multiple times.

"... Y-you make a good point..." She muttered, sounding clearly depressed at the idea that Mac might have DID or is bi-polar, not that it made him any less attractive to her, really; she wasn't about to take back the whole 'I love you' thing because of this, "I wonder how we can find out for sure..."

The conversation had suddenly taken a very odd turn.

Damage:

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:26 am
Mitsu saw the frown on Lizzy's face after what she said wondering if it had upset the ghoul. She hadn't said it to be mean it was just a possibility that she saw. If he was a little mentally unstable it would explain his random moments.

"I'm not really sure how you would tell. He may not even have it I...I was just throwing out a possibility. You could probably ask Nurse Cricket about it. Maybe she would know." Oh right...battle. It was an afterthought as Mitsu threw a weak and pitiful punch at Lizzy barely making contact.

HP: 29/40
Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:18 am
"I really hope that is not the case," She replied glumly, not really feeling the punch at all. However, seeing Mitsu do that made her remember what they were supposed to be doing; thus, in return, she punched Mitsu really lightly on her arm.

"... Maybe we should practice our Fears on each other," She suggested, trying to be helpful, "You go first?"

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Inu-Mitsu rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:30 am
Mitsu frowned a bit now worried that what she said was going to plague the girl. For her sake she hoped it wasn't the case as well. At least now it seemed Lizzy was going to try to get them back on track.

"Our fears?" Mitsu asked. Her shadow began to flicker at the thought, white void like eyes appearing where the head of her shadow was. Shortly after there was a smile, eerie and white just like the eyes. "I..I don't know how to really...attack with it." She was pretty sure she couldn't but she didn't say that.

Instead her shadow manifested to life, drawing up from the floor into a more solid state. At first it started as a blob, shifting and forming until it finally shaped that of a wispy wolf made of inky black. Its eyes were completely white and vacant as it shifted to look at Lizzy before moving to stand in front of Mitsu protectively. It was huge, maybe as big as Mitsu's true form, creating almost a wall in front of the wolf girl.

"I...can defend...." That probably wasn't very helpful.

HP: 28/40
Fear: The Barrier- Success! She blocks all damage next round. If there is any >_>  
Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:47 pm
"Well, not all Fears are offensive moves," She smiled, in a bid to encourage the ghoul to try anyway. She stood back and waited, watching in fascination as Mitsu started doing something with her shadow; the shadow wolf that materialized as actually pretty awesome in Lizzy's eyes, and she cheered, clapping for her.

"Ohhh, let's see how it works," She muttered before throwing out a punch in Mitsu's direction.

Damage: 2

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Inu-Mitsu rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:41 pm
The wolf seemed unwavering as it took the hit absorbing all of the damage from Lizzy's attack. As soon as its job was complete it melted back into the ground like water before forming back into Mitsu's shadow. The void white eyes lingered for a moment before they finally closed and it was as if nothing had happened. her shadow was normal again.

"W..what about you? You try next." Mitsu tried to encourage but stood guard waiting for whatever the ghoul had in mind.

HP:28/40
Defending for: 2  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas