Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Vicious Valkyries (Freya & Hel) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nio Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:33 pm
Hel's taunt worked wonders on Freya's mood, darkening it severely. "Yeh knows just what I'm capable of, little crumpet." She growled, even as the spear sliced against her once more. "Just because I ain't brought yeh downs yet, doesn't mean I has never brought yeh downs before! Don't get cocky!"

Her weapon soared with an upward strike, her entire body turning to use the force of the movement against her attack, and slice against her sister hard and fast.

HP: 17
Damage: 4  
Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:14 am
Hel grinned widely as her sister responded well to the taunting. She really shouldn’t have acted cocky about it as Freya advised though, since she often fell victim to the same tactic. Oh well, it didn’t stop her from dishing it regardless.

The reaper’s grin was wiped from her face though at the decent blow her sister managed to land, and it knocked her out of the sky a bit! The younger valkyrie scowled and pumped her wings, righting herself again, and charged for her sister with her spear outstretched. She only managed to clip her once again though.

HP: 28/40
Damage: 1

Nio Love

Lucyal
Crew

Nio Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:43 am
Freya dived to one side, out of the way of her sister's weapon, and felt the tip of it slice right through one of her feathers, bearing witness to its sharpness. "Oh ho, what's this?" Freya turned in mid-air and swiveled her scythe, as it came down on her sister from above in a classic move. "No more snappy little comebacks from my little crumpet? What happens, did yeh remembers how many times I beat yehr a** at home, and yeh starting teh sweats a little?"

Two could play the smack-talk game.

HP: 16
Damage: 3

Lucyal

Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:45 am
Nio Love

Smack talking is super effective.

Hel did a barrel roll! Though she still got hit by her sister’s scythe.

The younger valkyrie scowled, loudly, snapping her wings open as she came out of the aerial roll and charged for her sister once more. “I will show you an a** beating, little sister!” Hel snarled, pulling her spear back and swinging it around at the older valkyrie. “I earned my position in among the upperclassmen! I am stronger than you!”

HP: 25/40

Lucyal
Crew

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:55 am
And just like that, Hel's weapon was not the one doing the damage anymore. To be reminded that her little sister, her charge, the little babe she'd held in her arms the day she'd emerged from her pumpkin - that little angel was stronger than her. Didn't need her anymore. Was proud of being stronger than her.

Freya's face fell as if she'd just been slapped. It certainly felt like it.

A half-hearted attempt to stab Hel as she zoomed past was made, but her heart wasn't really in it anymore. It didn't matter that they were still flying - Hel had already won this battle without a scratch.

HP: 12
Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:35 am
Hel’s eyes widened in surprise as a change seemed to overcome her sister, but then they narrowed.

Freya wasn’t putting her all into this anymore, and that was unacceptable! “What is the matter, sister?” She cried, her brows furrowing at the blow Freya landed, and she struck her spear out at her sister once more. “You should be fighting me with everything you have! If you are not, then it is a waste of my time and yours!” What had made her sister have a change of heart all of a sudden…?

HP: 21/40
DMG: 5

Lucyal
Crew

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:43 pm
Even as she stumbled from the attack, Freya's scythe whipped around and landed a hit on her sister, a disgruntled groan leaving her lips as she connected with flesh and pulled away. Her wings were fluttering out of sync, and she was starting to hover downward, ever so slowly.

"Don't cares whatchyeh thinks about our time right now, crumpet." Freya growled, her face twisted angrily. "Just go on and finish it."

HP: 7
Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:09 am
Hel let out a snarl as the scythe connected with her flesh once more. The reaper wasn’t going to lie. Despite only being a first year still, Freya was giving her more of a challenge then some uh…other second years she faced. A testament to the Brynhildr fighting sprit, definitely.

The younger valkyrie’s face twisted angrily as well as Freya seemed to dismiss the value of their time with her words. “Gladly!” She snapped back, clipping the older with her spear as she angled to follow her down.

HP: 17/40
DMG: 2

Nio Love

Lucyal
Crew

Nio Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:49 am
The valkyrie she'd raised since she was but a babe now loomed above her, hailing down on her and raining anger and pain in an effort to hack away the bonds of over-protectiveness that Freya had managed to gently weave around her every day since she'd first seen that little, two-toned face squirming as they swaddled her in cloth. And she was succeeding, but only just - perhaps Hel had no idea just how two-toned those bonds truly were. How strongly they'd managed to bond within Freya, just as they'd done within herself.

Perhaps Hel had no idea just how much Freya had always needed her, just as she wanted to be needed. Those were bonds that only Freya had the power to destroy, and they took Hel's blows with no sign of breaking. They would remain.

Freya finally felt the ground as she touched down, and her scythe slid in her arms, rising up around her to hold at the ready. Resignation was gone, as were her snarky comments and snappy comebacks. She was there to fight, just as Hel wanted. Win or lose, she was there to fight.

HP: 5
Damage: 0  
Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:24 am
To Hel, this was a battle to right the wrong Freya had committed against Mot. She wouldn’t let Freya get away with it…he was…he was hers, damn it! So caught up in this she was, that she didn’t seem to realize the plight that her older sister was going through.

The ghoul followed her sister to the ground, readying her spear as she stared her down. The older valkyrie didn’t seem to make a move yet…so she didn’t either. No, she spent the time just studying her, trying to warp her mind around what her sister could be thinking.

DMG: 0

Lucyal
Crew

Nio Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:13 am
Freya knew why she'd stopped attacking. She could feel the weakness of a losing battle when it came, and she had waited for the final blow. When it never came, she gave her sister a disgusted look.

"Well? What yeh waitings for, crumpet? Yeh broughts me here teh shows me whats for, and teh brings me down. Now yeh has me right where yeh always wanted me, and yehr not even taking the shot."

Freya desummoned her weapon, and held her hands out, with a look of tense anger on her face. "Either yeh finish what yeh started, or yeh has no right teh calls yehrself a valkyrie. A Brynhildr. End it now, Hel."

HP: 5
Damage: 0

Lucyal

Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:11 pm
That look irked Hel, and she was hardly on the receiving end of such looks from her older sister.

The young sister scowled, and pointed a finger at the older. “What am I waiting for? I am waiting for you to pull yourself together! You have not been yourself at all this fight!” Her two toned face pulled into a sneer at her next set of words, and she knew herself that it was true though, she needed to finish it. The reaper pulled her weapon back and shifted into position before lashing out at her sister for the final blow.

After she pulled her spear through the arc of her attack, she dismissed the weapon, looking past her sister for the moment. Hmm. She always thought she’d be terribly elated when she managed to defeat her sister in a situation such as this…but it wasn’t as good as she thought it would be…though she felt like she had accomplished her goal of avenging Mot’s honor. Hel was silent for a moment longer before she crossed her arms and peered over at the older.

“…You will never harass him again, is that understood?”

DMG: 9

Nio Love

Lucyal
Crew

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:49 am
The spear sliced across her, destroying what was left of her Fear shield and cutting through her clothes and skin, blood finally blossoming in a thin line across her stomach, her chest, and a tiny nick against her chin. She dropped to one knee, her hand curving up to slide across her stomach, holding the cut there.

It reminded her of something. Something that tickled at her memory, but refused to surface. She couldn't handle thinking about that time, not now.

Not ever.

"I did what I thought was right." Freya spat out, refusing to look up at her sister. She turned her head, and spit out a few drops of blood, before turning her head forward and glaring at the ground. "I don't regrets it. Not even now. But yeh wons this battle, and I'll follow yehr terms. I wouldn't have bothered him again, anyway." Her eyes finally rose up to look at her sister, burning with intensity. "He proved himself already."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:10 am
The reaper let out a loud sigh, eyes sliding over to her fallen sister as her lips pulled into a frown.

Yeah…she would say that, wouldn’t she? The ghoul stood her ground for a moment longer before she uncurled her arms from around her torso and held a dark hand out to her sister. “I do not care if you thought it was right, but what is done is done. Sending the poor boil into shock for your own concerns…bah.” She kept her hand out to her sister, waiting.  

Lucyal
Crew

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:15 am
Freya snorted, wiping her mouth with one hand. "He's goings teh needs a stronger constitution than that, if he's goings teh be yehr boil." One corner of her lips turned up in a smile. "If a few minutes of me puts him into shock, my little crumpet.. yehr goings teh kills the poor boil."  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff