Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:58 pm
((This is gonna be great! We've already got a few different people from the last one! I can't wait!))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:58 pm
(I agree. This is gonna be really interesting.)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:04 pm
((I wish the reserved ones would hurry up... -Spins chair-))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:20 pm
((Come on, people! Send profiles so we can get this thing started! blaugh ))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:44 am
((One more Titan and we can start))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:47 pm
((We can start now and get the rest of the villains later))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:51 pm
((All right. Let's get this going!))

I may not be a beautiful, peaceful dove...

A cloaked, hooded figure stood on the beach of Titans' Island, gazing up at the giant T of Titans' Tower. The building presented a powerful image when lit from within, but those lights had been dark for nearly twenty years now. The figure standing on the beach looked similar to the founder of the Titans, Raven, but it wasn't. This young woman's outfit differed from Raven's in a few ways. Rather than a black leotard, she wore a dress with a long skirt split at the sides; the sleeves were not connected at the shoulders, and rather than being completely black, the shoulders of her cloak were white. As was the background of the raven pin at one shoulder. She spent a few moments longer staring at Titans' Tower, then heaved a sigh as if steeling herself for what was to come. "All right. It's time." That was all she said before vanishing from the beach, leaving no trace that she had actually been there.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:57 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Kastel walked down a deserted alleyway, her shoes crunching against broken glass from what used to be the windows of some warehouse but is now an empty shell used by the homeless or gangs as shelter. The hood of her black cloak keeps her face from the corrupt gaze of others as she wanders aimlessly through the outskirts of the city.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((Stole my first post from the other rp))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:53 pm
Ghost looked down on this new city from a rooftop its been over a month since he left Gotham. He was on the trail of a new killer this one was harder then before no apparent signs of a weapon could be found, he wished he could have a super computer like Batman did. His stomach started to rumble and Ghost pulled out an apple that he stole, he would have payed but having both his parents dead and him a runaway made it hard to get a source of income and even finding a job could be hard. Lifting his mask he took a bite of the apple wile glancing at the suits schematics, He barley took it off since he left he had only brought a backpack full of cloths but there for times when he needed to fix the suit or just walk around like a normal teen. Finishing the apple he threw it behind him maybe a bird or some rat would like the gift. He raised his arm out and shot a grappling hook that found its way to another building and with a press of a button pulled Ghost to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:24 pm
Star leaped from rooftop to rooftop, not looking for anything in particular, but enjoying some freedom while keeping her eyes out for anything bad happening.  

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:45 pm
A wanderer by nature, Draco was merely traveling the streets in the city in a random fashion. Every now and again, he would pull out the guitar he carried on his back and played it, getting money from passersby. His draconic form was hidden by the black cloak he wore, his clawed hands covered by gloves. When he finished playing in a particular area, he would collect his money, then go off to a secluded alley and take flight. While in flight is when Draco feels the most freedom. He finds himself flying in the direction of what he had heard called "Titans' Tower." Hmm... I wonder what's in that place? Couldn't hurt to check it out... He decided to glide off towards the city landmark, eager to see what kind of adventure awaited him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:01 pm
Scanning, searching, this was what was currently in the mind of Nicholas. He had the urge to spill blood and needed someone perfect for the task, a "lucky" one for a lack of a better term other then "target." His dull grey eyes looked around at all the civilians around him, searching for that "special" someone to cut. He then found the perfect "Clear Kill". It was a women, late twenties, good looking, but what got his attention was what she was conceling in her bag that was sticking out. A while lab coat. He slowly started to ponder what she was a scientist of, thinking of where and when the "Clear Kill" will commence.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:07 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Kastel wanders further into the city, her eyes darting around but never truly focusing on anything. She continues walking until she suddenly stops in front of a large hotel downtown. She stares at the front doors for several minutes before her form suddenly seems to change into that of a young girl with pale blond hair and dark blue eyes wearing a black skirt and white blouse. She walks into the hotel and manages to slip into an elevator going up.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:10 pm
((I just realized that we have two killers who seem to focus on certain types of people. Does Nicholas prefer to kill scientists?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:13 pm
Draco finally landed at the foot of the legendary tower. "Huh... Despite not bein' used for years, this place don't seem worse for wear. I might need to be careful, in case of a security system still workin'." His years of stealing to live had taught Draco a lot about being careful with adventures that seemed too easy. "May as well check things out, though. Might be something I could snag to sell, if I'm lucky."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff