Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1v1] Let go of my princess! (Danny, Moure & Edel) [fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
chiickadee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:25 pm
Danny's face twisted into a smile as her hand connected, and it only grew bigger as she watched Edel run away. Something sick was so satisfying about watching the little princess run away.

Sure, it may have been a tactical move on Edel's part, but Danny was too dim to comprehend it. She simply saw it as a sign of weakness. After all, only cowards ran away from a fight.

Considering she didn't have any choice, Danny bolted after Edel. While Edel had all the poise and grace of a princess, Danny's years as a tomboil gave her a bit of agility. After all, you could run pretty fast when you weren't worried about tripping over a beautiful dress.

Realizing that (although if she tried, she could probably outrun Edel), the ghoul wasn't going to give up any time soon, Danny shot a fireball in her direction and hissed, "Why are you running princesss?"

---

HP: 25/30
Damage: 3
Effects: n/a
Target: Forever Edel

Zyphiris rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:11 pm
Edel grimaced when she felt the fireball brush past her - it burnt a nice hole into her sleeve and singed her skin. The ghoul quickly formed an ice patch over the wound to cool it down before it got any worse.

As for why she was running? She didn't want to die, duh. Or at least she'd rather not get punched in the face or any other areas... Battle element against element. Really, it was also because the ghoul couldn't throw proper punches.

Spinning around and coming to a stop, the ghoul concentrated her FEAR into her hands again, aiming for the agile flame demon's legs. A small cluster of ice spikes protruded from the ground to scrape at Danny's legs. And serve as a little obstacle because the frost demon was running off again.

No shame in self preservation ok?
---
Hp: 25/30
Damage: 4

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

chiickadee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:12 pm
Danny hissed as tiny ice spikes cut against her leg. This whole strategy thing was definitely kicking Danny's butt. After all, all she had was a CHARGEEE~ tactic. Clearly Edel bested her in that category.

If there was one thing she had, it was tenacity. Danny halted for only a moment to check her legs and then was on the chase again. This was just a game of cat and mouse, and at the moment, Edel was playing a pretty good cat.

Danny's arm flicked out and she sent multiple fireballs headed in Edel's path. They didn't do much but burn more of those frills off, but it was jackdamn hilarious for Danny, who let out a round of obnoxious laughter. She wasn't really a courteous fighter now, was she.

HP: 21/30
Damage: 1
Target: Forever Edel

Zyphiris rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:25 pm
It was a pretty dress. And it was on fire. Edel clicked her tongue annoyedly and quickly formed a sharp ice blade.

RIIIIPPP

The ghoul tore off the burning portions of her dress with the blade, casting them aside on the ground. All that remained was a shortened, raggedy version of the original. Edel remained thoroughly unfazed (that those hot legs of hers were now exposed) and stared down the laughing flame demon.

She had to find a way to stop those fireballs from coming at her. Dodging the next one that came flying, Edel squinted her eyes and aimed for he flame demon's hands. A stream of icicles went flying at Danny, one of them slicing her hand fairly deeply. The ghoul didn't back off after her attack this time. She was going to stand her ground now.
-----

Hp: 24/30
Damage: 4

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

chiickadee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:05 pm
She had been laughing until Edel ripped off her skirt. That definitely wasn't something she'd expected. Princesses didn't just rip off their dresses after all. Oddly enough, Edel sort of looked like her now with her bottom half all short and torn. That thought was quickly put out of her mind though; Edel couldn't be like her in any way. No.

As Edel threw daggers at her, she barely had time to throw up her arms in a bracing action when they knocked her back. They scraped across her arms, and over her hand in a crescent pattern. Jackdammit, that was her good hand too. Sure she could still throw fireballs with her left hand sure, but it definitely wouldn't be as effective as her right hand.

Danny licked the hand wound quickly and stood back up. A thought crossed her mind. Was she losing?

---

HP: 17/30
Damage Deflected: 0
Target: Herself? xD

Zyphiris rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:33 pm
Edel was not so impressed at how Danny wasn't doing anything.

"Are you just going to stand there and lick your wounds?" she taunted.

Come at me bro.
----

Hp: 24
Damage: 0  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Trira

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:31 pm
Moure was still, more or less, frozen to the floor. The ice was finally starting to thaw a bit, but not enough for the patchwork to break out. It probably would've broken faster if Moure hadn't been so preoccupied with watching the fight with a look of horror. Why did they have to fight? Danny's eagerness to destroy Edel really wasn't helping the matter, either.

Due to the frost demoness' tactical retreat, Edel and Danny had started moving farther away, leaving the patchwork still stuck to the floor near where they'd started. Quickly, Moure looked to the ice, trying to figure out just how strong the substance was. He twisted around, looking for something he could use to try cracking the rather effective ice-lock. Finding nothing within reach, Moure frowned and turned his attention back to the ice, a few fleeting glances directed toward the battle. Several questions rose in Moure's mind, such as; 'How to get out of this ice', 'why did they have to fight', and 'what had happened to Edel's dress'.

He shook his head quickly, returning his attention to the ice around his legs. It was a good thing he was an undead, or he might've gotten some slight frostbite by now. Still, the icy prison didn't seem too strong now... Perhaps he'd be able to break it... Trying not to focus on the dispair directed at the fight that was going through his head, Moure started attempting to break the more fragile looking bits of ice.

The two ghouls seemed to be at a bit of an impasse now though (More of Danny licking her cut and Edel doing nothing, but still). Moure looked up when he didn't hear any further fighting sounds. He shifted his attention between the two, and finally spoke, "Can you two stop fighting now?" It was a reasonable request, as far as Moure was concerned.

chiickadee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:30 pm
Danny's eyes flicked up to Edel, who was now busy taunting her; right after cutting her hand wide open, she was taunting her. "Sorry, I thought you didn't want to fight, princess froofroo," Danny responded.

Her eyes flicked to Moure when he spoke up. That's right, he'd been in there the whole time, huh. Danny quickly ran over to him and put her hands on his ice-encased feet. She attempted not to burn him in the process, but if she did, she didn't notice. She was too busy making faces at the gross water feeling that was pouring over her hands and making her cut sting. Her fear definitely wasn't happy.

The job was done. In response to Moure, all she said was, "No, we can't."

HP: 21
Damage: ---

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:18 am
It didn't annoy her so much that Danny was undoing what she had done. Alright, it was. Now she was the one looking bad. The frost demon turned away from the two of them as Danny started to thaw the ice that held Moure, partially because those faces the flame demon was making annoyed her, but mostly because she was feeling pretty damn bad... and jealous.

"Sorry," she spoke finally, turning back to face them, "I apologise for all of this." The ratio of which the apology was issued... one could only imagine.

And because there was no better way to say it, given the current situation, might as well drop the bomb now.

"I'm leaving school for a while." There, straight and simple.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:37 pm
Moure frowned when Danny continued to needle at Edel, despite their actual lack of fighting. At least that was a little better than the two of them attempting to kill each other.

And then Danny decided that it would obviously be a great idea to have flames near the highly-susceptable-to-fire patchwork. He pulled back as far as he could when she melted away the last of the ice, stepping back to keep from stumbling away from the fire. "Ah, er, um, thanks Danny." He said, because her freeing him had been a good gesture (not well thought out, but hey, what could one expect when it came to Danny). He frowned again, "Are you sure?" The patchwork wasn't really going to drop the request that the two stop fighting, apparently.

He turned his attention more towards Edel, "It's okay." Moure said, assuming she meant the whole 'freezing him to the floor' thing. If not the entire fighting situation.

And then Edel announced she would be leaving. Moure blinked a few times and took a step toward Edel and farther from the water-pile Danny had created. "Wait, what? Are you going on vacation...?" Moure asked, trying not to let himself think that maybe she was getting pulled due to all the insane things going on at school.

Zyphiris

chimarii

Trira

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:46 pm
Danny smiled as Moure thanked her, happy to be of service. Plus this would earn her points in his eyes. She stood up, no longer crouching from having to melt the ice. A hand reached out to touch him in a friendly manner, and suddenly he was stepping away from her.

Away from her.

Towards Edel.

Danny's eyes went wide and a shiver ran down her spine. He was already talking to her, paying more attention to her. "FINE," she shouted, already stepping away from the them. "Just ..."

She couldn't think of what to say. Without another word, she ran away. She just ran.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:12 pm
Edel watched nonchalantly as Danny fled. Just another Danny tantrum. A little bit of her felt a bit guilty though. Just a bit.

The ghoul turned back to Moure, a little stunned at the question. Yes, it was a vacation but she wasn't sure if she would be able to make it back...

Yes I ah, I'm going home for a vacation.” A nervous pause. “For two weeks.” She couldn't do it. She couldn't tell him she might be leaving forever. This was just -

Could you take care of my minipets while I'm gone?” she chirped, almost a little too unnaturally. It was some kind of assurance wasn't it? That she might be back. “Uh, Snow is this lump of fluff that just requires lots of food and cuddling, Chives is rather skittish and nervous around people so he might be some trouble..” she rambled on, just to clear her head. “I-I'll write too!

Then came the inevitable. Edel was staring straight into Moure's eyes and she knew she couldn't just hide the truth anymore. The ghoul blinked and took to staring at something else. “Given the .... recent events that have occurred,” it was her attempt to beat around the bush, “There is the possibility that I may not return ...” Her voice grew softer and trailed off at the end. There really wasn't a need to say anymore, to explain anymore.

I'm sorry.

Trira

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Trira

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:46 pm
Moure had just turned to talk to Edel when he heard Danny shout out at him. He turned back, confusion on his face, in time to see the fire demoness running off. "Danny?" He called, baffled by her actions. Why did she run off like that?

He turned back to Edel, listening as she started explaining. Two weeks? It wasn't that long...and if it was a vacation, she'd be having a good time, right? Or at least she should have a good time? Everyone could use a vacation after that horrible Haunted House ordeal. "Sounds like fun." He said, trying to fill in for the silence. Edel seemed...nervous. Was something wrong?

He nodded and gave her a smile. "Of course. You can count on me." He said, nodding again. Something still seemed a little off though...like something was wrong. At the comment about writing him while she was gone, Moure's grin formed again. "Great! I'll be happy to write back." He'd be glad to get mail that wasn't demanding he return home, never to return. He'd take talking to Edel over getting a letter from Cphira any day.

Something was wrong. Edel looked upset. When she started to explain, it finally hit Moure like a brick. He'd gotten a letter requesting he return home (and with Cphira, you could never be sure you'd come back) so why hadn't he realized she'd probably gotten one too? When Edel said it though, the full realization sunk deep in his heart. What if she never came back...? "O-oh. That kind of vacation..." He looked up to her eyes, as if to help say, 'You'll come back, I know it.' He gave her what he hoped would be a comforting half-smile too. "Do what you have to do, okay? And don't apologize. It's not your fault. Is there anything I can do to help?" He'd keep in touch, that was for sure, but he wanted to know if there was anything else he could do for the frost demon.

Zyphiris

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:29 pm
Edel saw the look in the patchwork's eyes and knew what it meant. Yes, she would be back. "Thank you, keep me updated about school for me will you?"

"I guess ... I'll see you till then..." she smiled weakly and began to retreat quickly. Danny, Moure, School, there were so many things going on in her mind right now. The ghoul felt bad for leaving Moure standing there after such a brief and short goodbye, but she couldn't help herself from running away back to her room and slamming the door shut.

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out