Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IrisIrene88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:37 pm
Aulette
I'm single and forever alone ;~;

Tis okie...I agree~ But we have friends...We are never alone O__O heart (Ok, maybe sometimes XD!)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm
All I can say is....SCORE! cool

I feel like I struck pure gold with this guy. Great personality and great looks, (and a nice size member down south if you know what I mean... ;3 ), everytime Im with him, Im on cloud 9. He once told me that after we met for the first time and went our separate ways for the day, he immediately told his buddies that I was probably the one for him. I was his very first girlfriend since he considered himself rather awkward around girls, (and the girls around his area were kinda trashy) but around me he can be himself. Although we're young and anything could happen, what we have we think is real.

Oh yeah...I truly wear the pants in the relationship. I just let him think he does. wink  

This Isnt Sparta

Liberal Fatcat

- Nanokax -

Desirable Genius

8,375 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • NPCon Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:23 am
I'm a forever alone, yay s.s

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:31 am
hmmm... how much i like my boyfriend: i love him!
it could be love, i mean this could be it but idk since we'll have only been together for 4 months next saturday
i met him january or february of 2011 on our college's facebook-ish website for accepted students. we chatted online and texted all summer (lol the texting was nonstop!) and one of my friends said "You're gonna marry him." i was shocked and couldn't help laughing hysterically. she's one of my best friends and knows that i had never been in a relationship with anyone before (at least, none that counted lol)
he and i have talked about things like "what if we're still dating when we graduate from college? Then what, what do we do?" and i always answer with idk because honestly, i dont. and what do you say to that anyway? lol i have no idea!
i could probably go on and on about that, but time to move on lol cat_whee
i'd say we share the pants. sometimes i'm the leader and other times he is. i guess it depends on the situation.  

JohnlockintheTARDIS

Im a pretty star

Dangerous Sweetheart

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:49 am
- Nanokax -
I'm a forever alone, yay s.s

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

You'll find someone or they will find you biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:52 am
The Amazing lilangel123
it could be love, i mean this could be it but idk since we'll have only been together for 4 months next saturday
i met him january or february of 2011 on our college's facebook-ish website for accepted students. we chatted online and texted all summer (lol the texting was nonstop!) and one of my friends said "You're gonna marry him." i was shocked and couldn't help laughing hysterically. she's one of my best friends and knows that i had never been in a relationship with anyone before (at least, none that counted lol)
he and i have talked about things like "what if we're still dating when we graduate from college? Then what, what do we do?" and i always answer with idk because honestly, i dont. and what do you say to that anyway? lol i have no idea!
i'd say we share the pants. sometimes i'm the leader and other times he is. i guess it depends on the situation.

That's so cute. I have had a few things that this happen, but I never dated them. When asked what if we're still dating when we graduate from college?" just say "I don't know what if?  

Im a pretty star

Dangerous Sweetheart

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Epic Doodle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:47 pm
How much do you like your boyfriend?
I absolutely love him.
Do you think its love?
Yes, and I'm not just saying this either.
How long have you two been together?
A lil over 11months.
(January 19th<3)
Do you wear the pants in the relationship?
Well.. a lot of times I wear pants literally.
Otherwise, he's usually the decision maker.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:02 pm
..How much do I like my boyfriend? Why, I love him! And I try to tell him everyday : )

We've been together for almost 7 months but we've known each other for a while.
And for the first few months, its been awkward. : (

We never actually 'met'. You know, the 'Hi! I'm Trish, What's your name?". None of that. We're both pretty shy people. We worked together for a little movie our school was shooting. Guess it grew from a mutual crush to...whatever this is now xP

My favorite moments with him are when I would be studying or just reading a book and he'd kiss me on the cheek. I'd look and ask him what its for and he'd just shrug and say 'Because I can".

Ladies, don't believe that you'll never find someone! You will! I know you all will. They're probably waiting for you right now! You'll find them soon : )

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:33 pm
I'm currently single and lovin it!

Guys never seem to understand how when they ask me out or to be their girlfriend and I can say "No".

I'm like "Hey, your cute and really sweet but I'm not ready to settle down and enter a relationship right now. Ask me again in a couple years..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:57 pm
How much do you like your boyfriend?
I don't like him, I love him. :3 And he is my husband now actually.
Do you think its love?
Of coursies, or I wouldn't have married him.
How long have you two been together?
Been with him for 6 years today since I was 16 (now I'm 22) and we have been married for 1 year.
Do you wear the pants in the relationship?
It's kinda half and half. :3 Sometimes I do, and sometimes he does.

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

JohnlockintheTARDIS

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:20 am
Im a pretty star
The Amazing lilangel123

That's so cute. I have had a few things that this happen, but I never dated them. When asked what if we're still dating when we graduate from college?" just say "I don't know what if?

haha thank you! cat_4laugh
that's a good idea, i might just say that next time he brings it up! lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:13 am
You all sound like you have amazing boyfriends and or happy single lives.
My boyfriend Ryan is finally back from Atlanta GA. Well we are finally smooth sailing for now. All the fighting is over and we are doing good now.
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE

Im a pretty star

Dangerous Sweetheart

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IIAmira _RoseII

Hygienic Businesswoman

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:20 pm
I'm Single and I'm kinda enjoying it :3

BUT!

I'm still looking for that right guy.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:24 pm
Apparently my boyfriend is going to break up with me.
I mean, I won't be too upset. We've only been together for a month. With my luck, I'll have one by Tuesday.

Not In Wonderland

Shirtless Noob

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Im a pretty star

Dangerous Sweetheart

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:40 am
The Little Devil Soda
Apparently my boyfriend is going to break up with me.
I mean, I won't be too upset. We've only been together for a month. With my luck, I'll have one by Tuesday.

How do you know. Did he tell you?  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces