Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❅] Snow Country | Village Gates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Kenta gave a small nod. "Sounds great to me." It would be cool to help her train and see what she got. After all it would be helpful if he met her in a match while at the exams. Shifting his weight a little he looked around some. "Of course I have no real idea where we could train." He gave a small laugh looking back at her.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used:┨

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:18 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

Tsukino Kazuki

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]['Moonlight Beauty']

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino thought for a moment. He was right, there weren't many places they could go to do training. She sighed, then she came up with another idea. She needed some new clothes, so checking out the shops would be pretty fun.For her at least. Maybe kenta could find some new stuff too. "Let's just go to the shopping center. I hear they have two large shopping areas, so we should be preoccupied for the rest of the day." She said with a smile before walking towards the shopping center.

Chakra: 275/275

Flamefox Merimac

OOC: Exit to Shopping area 1

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Listening to what Tsukino said, Kenta gave a small nod. After she walked off, he pulled out his wallet and looked at how much ryo he had. It wasn't that much so hopefully stuff wouldn't cost that much. Either way, he put his wallet away and ran forward to catch up to Tsukino.
[/exit to Inner Ring]

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used:┨

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:13 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 410/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1600

"...Hatchoo!" Sneezed the petite kunoichi while tugging at her shawl. Her first time in the Snow country and she found the climate to her distaste. Even within her pockets, her fingers still freezed. She dipped her head and looked up. Soft bits of snow would descend down, dribbling over her scalp and cheeks. Chilly~. Shivering, Doki quickly ran into the entrance.  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis smiled at the question Shimiru asked him while they were walking"Actually, yes. I spent the better part of a decade living in the Land of Fire. Its where I'm from" Now this might surprise her, and he would undoubtedly have questions as to how he came about but in the meantime they would walk in compatible silence

Several Hours later they arrived at the Gates of the villages in which the Festival was located in. Fireworks were going off and it was alot to take in. Vendors were around selling sparklers and masks, to Genesis it was just amazing. He turned to Shimiru and grinned broadly"Pretty awesome huh? I even heard they were hosting a Chuunin exams here! That would be pretty awesome to watch" This was going to be a fun couple of days. The only thing that was certain now is that he would enjoy it with her. It was snowing around them in thick white flakes. Genesis pulled his coat together as he extended a hand to catch the flakes. Any bystander would be captivated by his beauty at this moment for he seemed to capture a serine grace in this winter wonderland

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru mulled over his words for a while before slowly realizing that their pasts were almost similar. A tragedy must have caused him to move to Yuki, as did Shimiru. "Oh, I'm foreign to. I'm originally from the Wave Country." The thought that she wasn't alone in this brought a small smile to her face, and her cheeks and nose were tinged pink from the cold. When they finally arrived to the village, Shimiru gasped and ran to cover the distance between them and the gates. "Of course this is awesome, look how beautiful the village is! It would be cool to watch the exams in this kind of village." Her eyes shone in admiration as she took in the strange and new sights. With a wide smile and a comment at the ready, Shimiru turned around and opened her mouth to speak before her eyes landed on Genesis. Her smile slowly diminished as he watched the snow, and her expression became peaceful and caring without her even knowing it. 'Great, my chest is getting warm again. I thought the cold or sickness had went away by now?' The girl thought as she caught a snowflake of her own in her pale hands, staring at it with unfocused eyes. Her thoughts wandered on the recent events, and wondered if it was really a cold that was making her feel like this. Mentally shaking her head, Shimiru eagerly entered the gates. "Where do you want to go to first?" Her breath came out as visible vapor because of the cold air, but she didn't seem to mind it very much.

Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

'So she is foreign as well? Her story must be as interesting as mine is if not more so' He though to himself as he watched Shimiru run around in the excitement of the festivities. He had never seen her act like this before, it made him wonder how much of her her did not know. When she asked what they were going to do first he glanced at a navigation sign not far away"How about we grab a bite to eat? That sign says there is a courtyard of restaurants over there" He said pointing inwards towards the village. He could not help but notice how pretty Shimiru looked right now. 'Am I-...No, maybe not"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:22 am
A figure blazed past everyone at the gates, briefly showing a Suna headband to the guards as it went full speed inwards. "Imlatelatelatelatelatelatelate!!!!" seemed to echoafter him, just catching up as he went.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:28 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru curiously looked around at all the decorations and strangers walking in and out of the gates before a sudden figure rushed into the gates, leaving Shimiru to wonder if they were also late to the exams. She smiled at Genesis and clutched her hands behind her back as she walked, mulling over what restaurant to go to. "That sounds good. This is one reason I like being a ninja. Free food. But the responsibility makes up for it." Her smile turned into a playful smirk as they walked in the direction the navigation sign had directed to. With a huff, the girl suddenly patted her white hair to get the snow off and pulled the hood of gray coat over her head. She hoped he wouldn't notice her purposefully turning away to 'admire a shop' with tinged-pink cheeks almost every time he turned her way.

[/exit to main court]
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis nodded and set off next to Shimiru. He stayed his coarse, keeping an eye on her as she examined all the stalls. He was patient when she wanted to stop and examine things from the shops. He noticed that whenever their eyes met she would quickly turn away with as blood rushed to her cheeks'Is she embarrassed to be seen with me?' That thought felt him with dread, and from that he went onto the idea that she only came here with him because she felt bad for him. Regardless, he would try to show her a good time
[/exit]

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:48 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

After a little bit of time traveling, Jun finally made his way to the festival. Getting to the gate, he presented the guards with what they needed to see and head on through. Now would come time to try and find his teammates.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:41 pm
After some trials and tribulations, a pit stop south of the country to put on warmer clothes, and a few wrong turns, Bast and her fur-clad golem, Mononoke, showed up at the torii gates to Ikebana Village.

"It's colder than balls out here," the woman stated to no one in particular before heading inside. "I hope they at least have some decent clothes, because mine obviously aren't cut out for this."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:10 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae finally made it there, praying she wasn't late. Her trip had been detained a good day and a half. She didn't waste time and headed straight for the exam location to take her test.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:57 pm
Kyoishi moved past the gates, it was FREEZING so he started to run to get some heat and get to the exams. "All because I forgot when it was! Stupid Doki left me behind!"
[/exit to exam ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:01 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
It was once again cold as Noctis moved past the gates after showing he was a shinobi. He then headed to where the exams where held.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:12100 Ryo:3800

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items