Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: Resurrection of the Tower .:NA/OPEN:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:40 pm
- OOC: Shining, it's not night time, lol. I guess I didn't clarify that. ><" Sowwi! -  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:47 pm
Connie saw a figure standing on a rooftop, but she couldn't tell who or what the figure was. Maybe I should get a closer look? She flew closer and spotted the shape of wings on the figure. Is that what I saw earlier? she thought and waved, flying toward the rooftop where the winged figure stood. She landed lightly at the side of the roof opposite the figure, seeing that it was actually a winged girl. "Hello," she said. "It's unusual for people to have wings around here." She chuckled. "Then again, it's unusual for people to be flying around without a plane or helicopter, too, so it's kind of like I am the pot of calling the kettle blackened." Her brow furrowed. "Wait, that wasn't right...was it?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:01 pm
The girl held guard in case the orange girl was a threat, but she smiled and replied, "The pot calling the kettle black, not blackened. You're obviously not from here. Where do you come from?" Something about the girl who was opposite of her struck out besides her skin. Well, it involved her skin, but it wasn't solely that. This girl reminded her of someone; she couldn't determine who though.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:10 pm
((@Angel: How did the choir thing go? And what religion is the youth group?))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle stares tiredly out at the falling rain, absently sipping from a beer bottle. "Bloody Americans never even checked for an i.d...", she grumbles, her British accent drawing a little attention from a few people past. With a sigh, she finishes off her alcohol and tosses the bottle into a nearby trash can. Her stare turns into a glare as she darts out of the small overhang she had been under, and runs for the hotel she was staying at. "I just had to wear a white shirt today... At least I'm wearing an undershirt..." From the way she was moving you would never be able tell she had been drinking.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:20 pm
- OOC: Messed up a song. x.x And Christian. I'm a Wiccan, slightly Agnostic. -  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:28 pm
((You probably did better than the... Second to last? Christmas concert I did in high school... I was a harp major and we messed up a song so bad you couldn't even tell what we were supposed to be playing... It was the teachers fault though, she had only given it to us a few days before and kept changing the way she was conducting which confused us...
Christian is sort of vague))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:31 pm
- OOC: Idk which one. o-o -  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:32 pm
Connie laughed. "Yeah, I'm definitely not from here. I'm from a place called New Tamaran. It's not even in this galaxy. Thank you for correcting me. I've been here for a few months already, but I still haven't gotten all the sayings correct yet."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:34 pm
(Better than one of my first college's concerts. We were singing and something went wrong with the timing and pitch with the tenors. it was so wrong that the conductor stopped us, turned to the audience, apologized for us nothing singing right and then made us start again.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:37 pm
Shaking his head as he pulled himself out of his mind Kyo stood there realizing it had started to rain. "Hmm bit to far that time" he muttered commenting on him falling into his concentration. "Waters of earth remove from my clothing and suspend from my being" he muttered under his breath as the water that had been soaking him slowly started to bead on his clothing before falling off as if it had never soaked it or would soak it again. "Now then I want to find that bird" he said with a smile. Moving from the area Kyo ran his cloak and clothing shifting somewhat to that of what a normal youth would wear in this area the cloak becoming a backpack as he headed in the direction that the thing with large black wings had moved in.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:39 pm
(Sorry I didn't put shining's profile up Angel-Chan!!! I forgot he already sent it and when I went to put it up, there was no new messages so I just went off! Sorry!)

The sweet sounds of a violin could be heard at the park as Nicholas played Bach's Chacoone for Solo Violin under the cabana as the rain started to fall. Nicholas saw the rain and sighed, not liking the rain at all. He did not speak though, for he had an audience, be it small around him as he played this magnificent piece. The piece could be heard all over the park though, for he was amplifying it with his powers, something he did commonly when he wanted to play out in the open.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:51 pm
(Okay, i need to know what level of gore and disturbingness I can get away with in this rp. i wanna make sure i don't go too far, plus some people just don't like it.)

"All of you shall come to me, and I shall, make you bleed. Then you'll crawl on hands and knees, my dear victims," Haruko sang to the tune of London bridge as she cheerily skipped down the street towards a cemetary,"Crawl into their hotel rooms, and their schools, their homes too, fill their lives with fear and dread, my sweet minions."

(Don't mind me, i'm just trying to get a feel for my character^^)  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:00 pm
((@Kityfan2: Well... Nice way to make my Londoner feel at home...))

Arielle was running around a corner when she slams into a teenage boy, knocking them both to the ground. She quickly jumps to her feet, ready to apologize, when she notices the group that were with the boy and none looked happy. The boy climbs to his feet with much cursing and precedes to cuss her out as the gang surrounds her. "Lovely...", she mutters as her muscles subtly tense up in preparation for the fight that was about to start.

-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:05 pm
((Guess I'll just keep playing out this scene I created, unless someone feels like stepping in))

Once the gang had Arielle surrounded, they began telling her exactly what they had planned for a girl who had the nerve to knock one of them over. Needless to say, Arielle had no interest in experiencing these things and kicked backwards as one of the members tries to grab her, hitting him a rather unfortunate place for him. The other members stared as the boy falls over with a whimper and the pale woman falls into a fighting stance. "As lovely as those activities sound, I'd much rather dance.", she says with a humorless smile.

-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:57 pm
(^^ I was thinking of her when I wrote it just now^^)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff