Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1]Red and Black {LW/Tybalt} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
OnionGrump rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-16)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:28 pm
Tybalt couldn't resist the urge to laugh in her face. It was like watching something on the skelevision.

Priceless!

"Ahahahah! LW! What was that! I couldn't hear you past the dirt in your face!" He cackled, forgetting to pay attention the battle, which resulted in the she-wolf doing a belly flop on him. It didn't do much damage, but it was enough to knock him back to the ground and make an 'ouf' like noise.

"Get yer fuzzy butt off of me!" He demanded with a wide grin, before he bit her haunch.

User Image

HP: 10/40
Target: LW
Damage: 5
FEAR: Charge ( Y1 ) - The Chill / Divine Judgement ( Y2 ) - Gamblers Chance

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:47 pm
"Probably a good thing you didn't then." She grunted, rubbing a paw at her nose. That had kind of hurt. Just a little. But obviously not enough to keep her from trying to flatten him against the ground. Again.

"What was that?" LW snickered. "Sounded like a deflated bal- EEEP! Okay...she would deny she had just yipped that high pitched. Just like she would deny Tybalt had scared her before.

Out of reflex, both leg and tail kicked/swooshed to thwack Tybalt in the head. Or side. She wasn't keeping track.

"Tybaaaalt!" LW whined at him.

User Image

HP: 17/40
Target: Tybalt
Damage: 3
FEAR: Y2 // Silence of the Bells {The Mind} - LW enthralls her opponent with an eerie dance of bells causing her opponents mental state to become unsettled

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

OnionGrump rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:50 pm
The high pitch yip had the black dog rolling on the ground in another fit of laughter. The more they 'fought' the more this felt like play time. Neither one of them were treating this like a real spar. They both had too many openings and not once had they aimed for a vital point. This was more like play time.

"Whaaaaaaat?" He called back, only to get hoofed in the face by her hind feet. "Ow! Dang it!" The kick had sent dirt up his nose, causing the black dog to sneeze loudly in her face.

User Image

HP: 7/40
Damage: 1

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:09 pm
"Don't you dare tell anyone I yipped...like that..." She said with as much dignity as she could muster. Which wasn't much considering how this spar had been going.

"You don't have to bite that hard!" LW whined, trying to find some place to put her feet that wasn't Tybalt. Before giving up and going to step on him in her attempt to get up...and was sneezed at.

"Jackdamnit!" More whining and she shoved her face into Tybalt's black fur, trying to get the dirt out of her eyes (and snot) by wiping it off on him!

Then, while she was at it, LW nipped him back for the sneeze. On the nose.

User Image

HP: 16/40
Damage: 2
FEAR: Y2 // Silence of the Bells {The Mind} - LW enthralls her opponent with an eerie dance of bells causing her opponents mental state to become unsettled

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

OnionGrump rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:15 pm
"What? This too now?" He snorted. "Pretty soon you'll have me lying about everything." He grinned, prancing about. "And hey! You sat on me. How else was I supposed to get you off?" He asked, forcing an innocent look onto his face as he batted his eyes at the she-wolf. He was totally not innocent in any way possible.

The innocent act was dropped the moment she bit his nose. Forcing a yelp out of the black dog as he rubbed it with his paw. Noses were sensitive!

To return the 'favor,' once he was sure his nose wasn't going to fall off, he body checked her. Only to end up sitting on her head.

"Payback."

User Image

HP: 5/40

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:17 pm
"Oh please! You'll probably be cackling about this later. Just to rub it into Ren's face. Or something." She eyed him, trying to find the best way to get him back. That he wouldn't expect. To which she was coming up blank.

His yelp had her giggling, tail swishing from side to side like a playful pup. "Ha ha! How about that?" She teased cheerfully.

Whatever sound she might have made when he body checked her was muffled as, once again, her face met the floor. The only difference? She was stuck. Under a certain black dog's furry butt!

"Tybaaaalt!" Was what she attempted to say, though it probably didn't come out right. LW wriggled and tried to pull free, then gave up and shoved against him to topple him over her.

User Image

HP: 11/40

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

OnionGrump rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:22 pm
Tybalt fell alright. Right onto LW.

"Whoops, my bad." The innocent look was back in full force, as he looked away. Though it was an attempt to avoid eye contact, in order to keep up the innocent act, it was quite obvious he was lying. Even without looking into his eyes.

User Image

HP: 3/40

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:35 pm
This time, she had no shame in squeaking like a toy might. That had not gone as planned!

"You...did that...on purpose!" LW hissed out, wriggling around again in some sort of effort to get Tybalt off of her. "Get your big...fat furry butt off of me!" The she-wolf half whined half growled.

Then paused. And started giggling (with a snort in there somewhere). "Y'know. If Ren were to see you right now....?" He'd pommel the dog. "Since...you can't stay off of me~" So much for attacking. The she-wolf was too busy laughing and lamely trying to wiggle out from under Tybalt.

User Image

HP: 9/40
Damage: 0

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

OnionGrump rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:37 pm
"He'd probably kill me." He answered seriously, followed by a roll of his eyes; putting more weight on the she-wolf. "But I just can't help it. You make such a lovely seat." He gave another chuckle. Not even bothering to attack while LW was down. Instead, he took a deep breath and sighed, admiring the weather.

"Suuuch a lovely day~ Don't you agree?"

User Image

HP: 3/40
Damage: 0

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:08 pm
Her wiggling wasn't getting her anywhere so she just huffed and laid there. Plotting. The only thing moving (or able to move really) being her tail.

"Probably?" A snort. Or something similar to one. "You know he woul- HEY! I am not a seat for you, dog!" A wiggle or two. "I'll give you lovely..."

"Oh Jackdamnit!" She twisted roughly, managing to get herself pinned beneath Tybalt in some...strange fashion. That she took full advantage of and bit him. And no she did not stop to think about where or what she could have accidentally bitten. The she-wolf just grabbed the first patch of black fur she could find.

"Gert orf!" LW whined.

User Image

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:25 pm
"Nope~ No can do--YEOOOOWCH!" The black dog jumped up with a yell, moving as far as quickly away from the she-wolf as he could manage.

That was way too damn close to his important bits!

"That was so foul play!" He cried out, still keeping his distance.

From now on, the black dog would think twice about sitting on the she-wolf.

User Image

HP: -2/40
Damage: n/a

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:38 pm
Okay to be fair, she really hadn't been aiming where she bit. Just made a desperate attempt to get Tybalt's furry butt off her. Not that she didn't laugh at him. Really hard. Completely voiding the fact she could now move again to lay there helplessly as she cracked up.

"I...I-I'm s-sorry...Tybalt...!" LW gasped out, trying really hard to get control of herself.

And failing.

Looked like she'd won this round. But she sure has Jack was going to make it up to Tybalt. When she was done laughing.

User Image

Target: NA
Damage: NA

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:41 pm
Tybalt was so done playing.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers