Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Don't you DARE hurt her (Roch and Nyyrikki) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:08 pm
He shoved his hands in his pocked, shifting from foot to foot with his face cast toward the fear-shield floor. "Yeah, well. Next time watch yourself. I wont hold back my hits if you get another thought in your head to come warning me again." His lips twitched upwards, but the truth was a throbbing pain in his side and arm that were surely starting to bruise. He'd need to be far more prepared if he got in a fight with Roch again.

Hell, he needed to be prepared all around. His weakness was being proven time and time again.

"If I wanted someone who was going to be able to take care of me," he laughed, "I wouldn't have chosen, Danny. I'm not that thick. I know she'll be a handful."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:12 pm
Roch laughed at him. It wasn't a mean laugh, though, it was purely amused. "C'mon, man, let's get you healed up or something. Those bruises can be a pain in the a**--almost as bad as bites. I got this one bite from Jove once? Had me limping for an entire week. Although Herryk hit me in the face once, had my ears ringing for days... And MOT," he said. "Jack, man, don't EVER fight Mot if he's got a duel with his ghoulfriend coming up!"

He headed for the door, clearly happy once again.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas