Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Fighting dirty is still fighting fairly (Roch/Edel) C. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:21 am
His grin turned dangerous. Three minutes had passed, he thought as he disappeared in another tiny poof of smoke, hitting her in the back once again before she even saw him.

This was a great chance to practice his shadow step.

Roch's HP: 23
Damage: 6  
Zyphiris rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:24 am

Edel saw that grin. Oh Jack. She knew what was coming.

The strike landed on her back soundly, but the ghoul was ready for it too. An ice sledgehammer was all ready, waiting for him and then slammed unceremoniously into the reaper's gut.

If anything, there was at least one predictable thing about the shadow step.
User Image

Hp: 14/40
Damage: 8

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-16)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:34 am
Roch grunted, the breath knocked out of him with that badass hit. He was, well and truly, impressed, he thought as he fell back a few steps. She'd caught him--

Jack, he shouldn't have grinned. This ghoul was SHARP. He shoved the guitar at her like a spear, lightly catching her arm again. But it was a pain in the a** hitting hard when you couldn't breathe.

Roch's HP: 15
Damage: 1  
Zyphiris rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:35 am

Don't grin the next time you do that,” she advised a little cheekily, slamming the sledgehammer into the reaper's side. Rather morbid advice wasn't it?

She might soon regret was she did, seeing how Roch was a little out of breath. A clasp on the sledgehammer's handle and the ice weapon was disintegrated into thousands of ice shrapnels.

Thanks for the lesson, I suppose?” she panted between breaths. She had learnt something relatively new today. The frost demon was grinning so hard she was almost forgetting something.
User Image

Hp: 13/40
Damage: 6

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:46 am
"It's like... fighting Herryk all... over again," Roch complained, trying to get his breath back. "But that's what I'm talking about!" he said, once he could. "JackDAMN, ghoul, that mallet! It was BEAUTIFUL!"

He straightened, letting his guitar dissipate without a thought. "You totally beat me. So I owe you some sort of boon or something, eye scream?" he offered with a grin. "I could go for a snack as soon as my stomach stops hurting."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:58 am
Edel's eyebrow's arched up at Roch's comment. She had seen the Draughr before and to be compared to him. UH.

She'll just take that as a compliment, yes.

It's a pretty wide arsenal of weapons if you think about it,” she mused. The only things she couldn't create for use were long range projectiles. The last time she tried a bow and arrow, well, she lacked a bow string.

That shadow step of your's though, pretty wicked,” she grinned, rubbing her back. “Might be a little more intimidating if you appeared right in front though, then again, the back is wide open for you

Talking lots now wasn't she?

Ice cream it is then!” The frost demon hadn't had that treat in awhile. Ice cream would be a good thing to discuss some... other things too.

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out