Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❅] Snow Country |[ Shopping | Outer Ring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:46 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Shizuka Aburame
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 330
[Mood]: Content
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shi watched as Taka worked on the skin upon her hip. The brush tickled a little but she managed to stop herself from really laughing. she took a deep breath to steady herself. "It's fine, really. When you've grown up like I have pain becomes something that you're used to. So I don't mind it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 245/245
Koshi's chakra:130/130
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Animal

"That pain is something i intend to remedy. If i have to hunt down each and every one of them to do it. The kind of pain you have dealt with should never be felt by someone as innocent as you are. Even for a shinobi i detect a lack of blood on your hands."She leaned in and kissed her on her forehead and coated her senbon tip with the ink. As gently as one could in the old methods of tattooing, she began the arduous task of inlaying the ink into Shi's skin. (3-5)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Passive Traits:
Crazy Legs: From now on, the user's movement is a bit more graceful and liquid.

Jazz Hands:As with Crazy Legs, Jazz Hands is meant to increase the fluidity and speed of the practitioners hand movements.

Drunken Tang:This time, the user trains their entire body for the coming techniques. It's all for grace and power. Stamina and reflexes are increased.

Influenced Battle Dancer: The last step from student to master

Runt's Instincts: Senses slightly increased.

Close Knit: Able to understand and give signals to partner.

Perceiving Mind: Effect of genjutsu rank D and below slightly increased.

Animal Instinct: Slightly moreadept at camouflage and stealth, similar techniques. Moves silently.

Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are slightly increased.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image
Shi smiled and scrunched her face up, looking kinda cute actually when she was kissed upon the forehead. It was true, she hadn't really killed anyone. Only a few times, and even then it was simply out of self defense. The insects can and will kill someone without her consent if they believe their hosts life is in danger. She winced a little at the senbon doing it's thing. "Thank you. Although I'm over it now. After all, I'm not alone now. I have you. And a few friends back home, do I not?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image

She continues to work on the tattoo taking great care to get the seals right as they are etched into Shi's body. She finished in about 2 hours from the start with the senbon she had been using. She even etched her signature in the center of the seal as her signature."Youll always have me at least. Life mate mean life mate for us." (4-5)

All that was left was the chakra formation. She ran through the seals easily and smiled as the tattoo glowed in acknowledgement of the activation. She felt the connection build itself and the tattoo darkened in color as the seal set into place. Pulling a bandage from her pack and some tape she wiped of the traces of blood from Shi's hip and placed the cotton bandage over the tattoo. Covering it with the adhesive tape she smiled and pulled her bikini bottom back into place for her."Thats gonna be tender for a bit..."(5-5)

(Contract written)

Passive Traits:

Jazz Hands:As with Crazy Legs, Jazz Hands is meant to increase the fluidity and speed of the practitioners hand movements.

Drunken Tang:This time, the user trains their entire body for the coming techniques. It's all for grace and power. Stamina and reflexes are increased.

Animal Instinct: Slightly moreadept at camouflage and stealth, similar techniques. Moves silently.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image
Shi was in a bit of pain. But it wasn't anything that she couldn't handle. She turned once it was done, kissing Taka on the top of her head as she was sat down. "I know. And thank you. Now, where do you want yours done?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image

"Despite the weapons i carry i dislike needles a bit. But i want it on my left arm near the shoulder. In plain site of anyone that can see. Shout it from the roof tops right?"Taka smiled and pulled a stool over to sit done in front of he the arm in question facing her.

Passive Traits:

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:37 pm
User Image
[1/5]Shi took the ink and brush and moved over to her left shoulder as instructed. Moving the top out of the way to get a better, clearer picture for her to work with here. She had watched Taka do her own so she had a pretty good idea of what she was doing. Even so, she took her time. "Don't worry. I'll be gentle." It took her a moment or two, but she quickly got the hang of it. Easily inking out the outline rather easily, carefully and with precision. If this was going to be a show of their commitment to each other, then she wanted it to be done right. "Of course. I don't care who knows that we're together. As long as I can make you happy, then I'm happy."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:41 pm
User Image

The light feel of the brush on her skin gave her goosebumps for a moment but it settled itself within a second or so. She sat and watched as shi worked. She laughed when she spoke though."Do you have any idea how cliche that sounded? Sweet though and i know what you mean."Taka then remembered that shi was going to be tattooing a seal onto her and decided not to taunt her further....much

Passive Traits:

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:48 pm
User Image
[2/5]Shi worked more upon the symbols that she had worked on previously. Painting in the delicate but yet at the same time still very much complex pattern around the central seal itself. Her brush strokes slow, calculated and planned. Working on the outlines first before starting to work upon the center. Making sure that every line she made was precise, neat and all in all as perfect as it possibly could be.

[3/5] She looked back up to Taka's masked face, stopping for only a second. Blushing slightly. "Well...Yeah. I guess so. But you need to remember that I have little experience in romantic matters. So I'm still learning. That's not to say I didn't mean it. Just that I'll get better at saying it and not sounding cheesy as time goes on." she took her attention back to the matter at hand. She was ever so nearly done. The almost runic markings taking shape, form. She was really quite proud of herself. But she had also not her started with the actual needle work.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image

"Im only teasing you. Your statements are welcome in any form. Hows the print coming out?"She asked the question but mentally she was preparing for the needle. It was one thing when hey were being thrown at her. But entirely another for her to sit and allow this to happen. If anything she hope she conveyed a certain level of trust.

Passive Traits:

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:17 pm
[4/5]"I'm all done with the ink. I'll have to get started on the needle now. But I'll be gentle." She twirled the senbon between her fingers before getting serious. Taking the Senbon in her hand carefully she lowered the senbon to her skin and got to work. Etching the seals and symbols into her skin as gently as she possibly could. But of course, there would always be a certain level of pain involved when receiving a tattoo. Soon enough her work was done. Roughly two hours later the seal was completed and she put the senbon down on the table beside her. Her own signature in the center.

[5/5]She then got to work on the chakra formation, working through the string of hand seals just as she had watched Taka do earlier. Soon enough she was finished, the seal glowing. She then pulled some bandage and such out, wiping the blood away from the area and fixing it in place with the tape that Taka had also used just moments earlier. "There. It's officially finalized. It didn't hurt too much right?" She then looked over to the bag. She had brought her own clothes, but they were now wet. "Hey, Taka? My clothes are all wet. Is it alright if I borrow some of yours?" She got up, pulling out a rather sexy looking Kimono and trying it on. Twirling, she would simply remove it again if Taka said no for some reason. But trying it on couldn't really hurt. "So...How do I look?"
(Contract signed)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:53 pm
User Image

"Forgot i had that in my pack...It looks good on you though. keep it. Fits you a little better anyway. And aside from the slight twitch my nerves are giving me you did excellent. Should work without a hitch. "She pulled out a lookalike dress to change into from her bag but left her mask on in the changing process. The she went and unlocked the door."You should get some rest. I have to get to the next exam now. Ill find you when its over. Wish me luck"She pulled her mask tightly to her and walked out the door..

Passive Traits:

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image
Shi nodded and thanked Taka. Wishing her luck as she left for the exam. She was about to go outside a little bit afterwards to find something to do when she felt herself being torn through time and space...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:52 am
User Image
User Image

It wouldn't take long for Kenta to get to the Outer Ring of the marketplace. After all the broadcast room wasn't to far away. Looking at the stuff they had for sale, this seemed to be a little more in his price range of things. Looking through the items, he would pick up four Seedling Shuriken, 3 Snowflake Shuriken, and 2 Double-Headed Kunai. The total was rung up and Kenta pulled out the money. It took most of his money, but it would be worth it. Paying then, he got the bag and then would wait for Tsukino to get there.

Total: 290 ryo
300-290=10 ryo

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used: ┨

Tsukino17

Flamefox Merimac

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:33 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino smiled softly as she walked up to kenta. She noticed he had made a purchase and was curious to see what it was that he had bought. "What are those KEnta?" She asked with a laugh.

Chakra: 275/275

Flamefox Merimac

OOC:

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out