Reply Manga Maniacs Forum
WELCOME -- New? Post Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainamemiya

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:10 pm
Hi! My name is Rain and I'm 14 years old, going to ninth grade next semester. I just love anime and manga, well, mainly manga, since my parents really don't like anime... I like to draw, though I'm not that good, (I just got my first pen the week before last. sweatdrop ), hope you'll give comments to my drawings!  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:31 am
I'm new here...My name is Sophia, i'm 17 years old and I have drawn Manga for about 5-6...don't remember really, but it's maaany years xp

My fave anime is FoR( Flame of Recca) and Chobits...manga is it Inuyasha, D.N Angel, Detective Conan, Love Hina and much more smile  

LittlePinkGuppy

3,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Hounoki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:13 pm
Hello, one and all--

I too enjoy manga, however... I don't usually share it
most of my friends HATE anime and manga, so I'm usually on my own (except for a few of my friends)

I really enjoy reading manga--however I am REALLY picky. If I don't like the artwork of a series, I can't get into it and I can't read it.
Also, if the series seems repetitive to me I can't enjoy it at all. (For example, I started reading Flame of Recca and enjoyed it at first, then got to the sixth volume and couldn't take it anymore). stare
The only series I have are ones I really enjoy heart , which include: Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Fruits Basket (Furuba), Hot Gimmick, Nana, Godchild, and Angel Sanctuary.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:17 pm
hi!im new!i like frurba,DNAngel,one piece,leagal drug,ect. 4laugh  

penguin-chan_13

Mercury Katal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:05 am
hello im in michigan, im new, and i love manga so much and cant get enough of it that i make my own! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:02 pm
Hey, What's up. I just joined today and my favorite mangas are Lilim Kiss and Elfen Lied.  

DaBrazilianDude

FuzyEd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:13 am
Hello I’m also new here I love reading manga. My favorite being Marmalade Boy. Also I hope I’m not the oldest one here biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:10 am
Hi, I'm Wilson and I'm new here. I like manga drawn by Anzai Nobuyuki(Flame of Recca & MAR), Bleach, RAVE Master, Battle Royale, PhD: Phantasy Degree, Project ARMS and more!  

toramizu_ginta

Vathma

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:46 am
Hiya! Im Chi. I only started going into manga last march.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:54 pm
hi my names graeme and loooooooooooooooove toast with jam...toast without jam is ....is...is WRONG! but also i love manga but i prolly didnt have to tell y'all that.... my fav .... i dunno i like sooo any like, peacemaker,love hina,naruto,kenshin,one piece and sayuki(and sayuki reload) but i dun have any manga to read cuz i just finished kenshin and i dun get paid for like 5 days crying what will i ever do!!!  

Graeme16

AznJonMan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:50 pm
hey all i just joined today and i like so many manga i can't decide a fav.!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:51 am
Hi, I too am new here heart

Just like everyone in here, I like reading manga. My current favorites are Fruits Basket, Gals!, and Prince of Tennis. I have a small collection of titles at home, and I hope to buy more in the future. Unfortunately, only a few of my friends IRL are interested in anime/manga, and so I join online communities to find fellow fans to discuss my interests with. I hope I'll meet nice new friends in this guild 4laugh  

fallske

AznJonMan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:20 pm
ah prince of tennis rox!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:20 am
hello im new here and wanned to say hello and thanks to whomeever for letting me join i love manga and anime and amvs in fact ive made a few vids myself lol one of them you can see on my pro if you like any who enough of that how is every one to day its realy cool in this guild good job to the makers  

ladyeve84

Hitori Oni

8,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:51 pm
Hiya. Im new ((i know, that line is getting kinda old)) . I've been drawing anime for about...oh, about 3-4 years. My fav anime is FFVII, Naruto, and Faeries Landing.
That is all  
Manga Maniacs Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces