• Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:56 pm
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
CrissAngelLover12345
:O I wanna see pictures! Congrats on your new additions! I hope the others didn't become snake/cat food. sad
I will get pictures up in a bit. I have to reload them elsewhere because Facebook is being an @$$ to me. LOL They dont have a name yet XD but I havent even had them for 24 hours.

@Cowgirl: I agree with you on that one. But the good thing is that all 5 have good pet homes but the female that went to another girl is probably pregnant. I offered to help bottle feed the babies since the father could be my bigger boy.
they are cute xD its kind of funny seeing completely hairless rats, I am used to seeing ones with little peach fuzz, at least, its also funny imagining all those wrinkles going on under my rats fur xD its hard to believe they couldn't tell the genders apart, with the torpedo testicles rolleyes how come you will have to bottle feed them?? cant the mom feed them?
Im not sure how they couldnt tell. I lifted one up and was "One boy." XD LOL And the bottle feeding its because female Hairless rats dont lactate very well. So they have to be bottled fed.
ooohhh I see, do they have names? if not, I nominate the name Harry, just for comedic purposes xD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:02 pm
aww... Adorable! makes me miss my Fido RIP crying I wanna get another rat but my mom would kill me. She always tells me to build an ark: two dogs two cats and two turtles  

Elly_the_lost_penguin

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:30 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
CrissAngelLover12345
:O I wanna see pictures! Congrats on your new additions! I hope the others didn't become snake/cat food. sad
I will get pictures up in a bit. I have to reload them elsewhere because Facebook is being an @$$ to me. LOL They dont have a name yet XD but I havent even had them for 24 hours.

@Cowgirl: I agree with you on that one. But the good thing is that all 5 have good pet homes but the female that went to another girl is probably pregnant. I offered to help bottle feed the babies since the father could be my bigger boy.
they are cute xD its kind of funny seeing completely hairless rats, I am used to seeing ones with little peach fuzz, at least, its also funny imagining all those wrinkles going on under my rats fur xD its hard to believe they couldn't tell the genders apart, with the torpedo testicles rolleyes how come you will have to bottle feed them?? cant the mom feed them?
Im not sure how they couldnt tell. I lifted one up and was "One boy." XD LOL And the bottle feeding its because female Hairless rats dont lactate very well. So they have to be bottled fed.
ooohhh I see, do they have names? if not, I nominate the name Harry, just for comedic purposes xD
One is name Tyki right now (the bigger one). Not sure on the other yet. I wanted to name him Link but my hubby said it doesnt fit him. So we have Tyki and nameless. All I know is that both of them have been trying to dig out of the cage and it makes me laugh.

@Elly: I own 4 cats, 2 dogs, a rabbit, and now 5 rats. 2 hairless males and 3 hairy females.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:00 pm
What kind of dogs do you have? and can I nominate the name Drago? It means precious biggrin  

Elly_the_lost_penguin

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:18 pm
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
CrissAngelLover12345

One is name Tyki right now (the bigger one). Not sure on the other yet. I wanted to name him Link but my hubby said it doesnt fit him. So we have Tyki and nameless. All I know is that both of them have been trying to dig out of the cage and it makes me laugh.

@Elly: I own 4 cats, 2 dogs, a rabbit, and now 5 rats. 2 hairless males and 3 hairy females.
oh haha, well, I am sure I don't need to warn you not to even let your males and your females PLAY together or see one another,(without bars in between) right? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:24 pm
emotion_hug I nominate my previously mentioned names X3  

Azusanga

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:32 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart

oh haha, well, I am sure I don't need to warn you not to even let your males and your females PLAY together or see one another,(without bars in between) right? xd
I know. LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:43 pm
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Cowgirl-with-heart

I know. LOL
rofl rofl I figured you would LOL  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:22 pm
They look smart. And Cedric is getting big! He's adorablee >.< 'grats mama  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:17 pm
Vanilla eXee
They look smart. And Cedric is getting big! He's adorablee >.< 'grats mama
Thanks C=. He is bigger then that now. He is 8 months now. LOL And yeah the rats are really smart.  

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:58 am
they are adorable! i love hairless rats. i know ive said im not getting anymore but if i ever see a hairless or patchwork hairless im getting it, they look like chubby little kangaroos  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:19 pm
Shanna66
they are adorable! i love hairless rats. i know ive said im not getting anymore but if i ever see a hairless or patchwork hairless im getting it, they look like chubby little kangaroos
I really wanted to find a patchwork hairless but those are harder to find. Im planning to get one more male to make a trio. It will be a hairy male so help with warmth in the cage. The two I have are named now. They are Tyki and Debitto.  

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:04 pm
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Shanna66
I really wanted to find a patchwork hairless but those are harder to find. Im planning to get one more male to make a trio. It will be a hairy male so help with warmth in the cage. The two I have are named now. They are Tyki and Debitto.
just be extra careful, cause those two are big rats, and I guess males can be harder to introduce than females, but I have never had males myself, that's just what I hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:22 am
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Shanna66

ive seen a patchwork for sale at the exotic pet store i go to once a few years ago. i was still living with my dad and only had boys and the patchwork was a girl so i couldnt get her. i ckeck their rodent section every time i go just in case they get more  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:21 am
Cowgirl-with-heart
xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx
Shanna66
just be extra careful, cause those two are big rats, and I guess males can be harder to introduce than females, but I have never had males myself, that's just what I hear.
I take precaution when introducing rats. Even females. So I know all that people say on how to do it. The new one wont be housed with them until he is bigger but will have play time in a large and deep plastic tote/tube for a hour a day. C=  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff