Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Hell Butterfly Calls... ((O/A MORE PLAYERS WELCOME!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here because the name caught your interest or you knew the reference?
  I knew the reference!
  Name caught my interest... >.>
  Just wanted to RP!
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:04 pm
Rock rose a finger to Hana. "I'll make sure she takes good care of Tibbles, I promise. Rest well." Rock rose the sword and spun it around to touch her forehead with the hilt of the sword. The area where she stood lit up and she faded away. " As for your question, I am a shinigami; a god of death. I regulate the amounts of souls within the 2 realms." Rock replied. "You really can see me, can you?" Rock added as he sheathed the sword again  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:23 pm
Hana smirked again. "No, you're hallucinating. Yes, I can really see you. By two realms, you mean, like, here, and the Afterlife, right?" She said quickly, as Dean continued to watch the guy warily. " I'm Hana Boerner, and this is my dead twin brother Dean. Do Gods of Death have names?" Hana asked cheerily, with no hesitation or awkwardness. [{Ill be getting off for the night now. Sorry for the no Colorado, I'm on my sisters kindle, and it has a wacked-up keyboard which makes it hard to type code.}]  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:46 pm
"I'm sorry, It's simply because from across the globe, we've only met one single other person who could see spirits and such, and that person is quite powerful. We do have names, since we are thousands. I am named Rock Fenrir, 11th division. What humans call afterlife is actually call Soul Society." Rock simply explained before his cellphone started beeping. " Great. another hollow. It was nice talking to you, but duty calls." Rock replied bowing to both of them before disappearing in thin air hopping from roof to roof in shunpo

((All is fine, I should be heading to bed as well it's 15 before 3 in the morning here in eastern canada XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:55 pm
"Well, I never thought that Gods of Death would have hippie names. Whatever." Hana laughed, then turned to her brother. "Hey, Dean, are you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost." Dean rolled his eyes and replied "Whatever. We better get going, or you'll miss band practice. I'd rather not go through another session of lecturing. Even when she's not yelling at me, your friend Karcie scares me." with a shared laugh, the two started walking away.
[{One last post. Oh, and if you want, I could make a profile for Dean.}]  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:23 am
Rock sighed. "I'll be here for a few days at this rhythm. It's going to be hard to bury all these souls..." Rock sighed as he landed in front of the house where the old woman had left Tibbles and checked up on the cat. He seemed happy and content, no reason to interfere. Rock ran off the opposite direction, towards the hollow that had appeared.

((Only if you plan on using him as an actual character. But since he's a spirit, Rock might have to send him to soul society. The reason why is that chain. The more time they pass in the real world, the more the chain breaks itself down. when the last link is left, they turn into a hollow... I watch bleach a lot, but I'm really behind XP I'm around 210 and there's 350+ episodes. Funny how you think Rock is a hippie name. You're the first to say my name's a hippie name XD))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:10 pm
Hana walked out of the club with a backwards wave. The show had gone better than expected, and the owner had even asked the band to come back next Friday. Dean yawne and popped his back. "I have no idea how you can stand that music." he complained. "Give me a Colbie Callait CD anytime over that nails-on-chalkboard crap." "Hah. You're just saying that because you think Colbie's hot." Hana shot back. "So what if I do? Part of her hotness is her lovely voice." As they continued talking back and forth, Hana almost stepped in front of a moving taxi, only stopping because Dean shouted at her.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:15 pm
Rock was taking a rest after killing the 4th hollow that had appeared that night, finally able to take a break. "If only Soul Society would pay more attention to the rest of the world..." He muttered to himself as he straightened up and spinning his zampakuto in the air, warming up his wrists. "At least, it's been a while I had this much fun." He chuckled before sheathing the katana and jumping down the building. He thought he might as well go sight-seeing and soul bury any souls on his way until his phone would beep again  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:29 pm
On their back home, Hana and Dean had to pass through the downtown. Suddenly, Hana stopped walking, and said, "Hey, why don't we stop and play a few songs? It is the weekend. Heck, I'll even play that junk music you like." she made puppy eyes at Dean, although to others it looked like she was making them at a businessman talking rapidly into his phone about flowcharts. "Oh, fine. You should sing 'Bubbly' by Colbie. You know I love that song." Dean finally admitted, and Hana took her keyboard off her shoulder and set it up on a halfwall. Then she started playing, and singing. "I've been awake for a while now, you've got me feelin' like a child now. 'Cause everytime I see your bubbly face, I get the tinglees in a funny place..."  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:42 pm
Rock was walking through the crowd and on top of buildings, enjoying his time in the real world. Soul society didn't expect him back before another few days and he hasn't crossed any souls yet, so all was fine. As he was on a rooftop, his ear caught on the music and looked down to spot the same girl as earlier. He stood and watched her sing and play.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:44 pm
Hana finished the song, and played a couple more until she gearshift phone go off. When she answered it, there was a text from one of her older brothers. 'Where r u?! Mom and dad freaking out!!' Hana sighed, and slipping her phone back into her pocket, called, "Well, goodnight everyone!" and started packing up. Dean grinned lazily and said "Another great night." as the crowd dispersed.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:56 am
Rock sighed once she had finished playing, his feet dangling from the roof. He looked up to the sky for a few seconds before getting up and observing the duo from a distance, more observing Dean than Hana. Rock forgot to check how long the guy had left on his chain before turning into a hollow.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:07 am
As Hana and Dean continued on their way home, Dean fiddled absently with the links of the strange chain that hung out of the chest of every spirit. It was short, and shorter everyday. Used to be that it was really long, and hadtaken years for them to notice it's decreasing length, but now it was only about five or six links. Neither Hana nor Dean knew what happened when the chain ran out, but they worried about what it meant.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:36 am
((I wanna join but you have a Fenris... it aggravates me RAWR
ps, whats a vizard?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:07 am
Valiant Fenris
((I wanna join but you have a Fenris... it aggravates me RAWR
ps, whats a vizard?))

[{I assume that when he says 'Vizared' he means 'Visored', or at least that's how my translations are. If that is what he means, then it's someone who has Shinigami powers, but can temporarily pull on a hollow mask (hence 'visored') and have an increase of power. However, this may not be accurate, as I'm a little rusty on Bleach lingo!}]  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:11 am
((*bows* Hello Miss Emni. Thank you btw. herm.....im still deciding if i wanna join or not))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff