Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Grind's your gears Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:52 am
Youtube Christians that believe they're on a quest from God to tell the world how wrong being gay is.

Just watched this bigot on youtube give the same tired "gay couples can't reproduce".

I don't normally respond to youtube videos but his reasoning was so pathetic, I had to reply.

So homosexuality is wrong because gay couples can't have kids. Guess that means we shouldn't have any form of adoption. And infertile couples, their unions are worthless. And elderly couples, their unions are worthless too. Actually, I guess anyone after menopause who can't bear any children is worthless too. Hear that ladies? Once you can no longer pop out a kid, you aren't useful, your marriage has no meaning. You're like a horse that's been let out to pasture to die.

Found out youtube has a limit on how many characters you could type out. I wanted to add something about perhaps we should just shoot people behind the barn like we do a horse that's no longer useful.

The kicker is, a supposedly gay person responded saying how being gay is bad for evolution (though it hasn't destroyed the human race yet) and the bible says its wrong (but the bible says blacks should be slaves and women owned by husbands which is outdated but the gay part isn't?)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:15 pm
When people who've screwed me over, gets mad about not being forgiven quickly. And they're like "I said i was sorry, like get over it!" Really? Oh so if i take your ATM card and take all your money, it's totally fine for me to say "get over it". Basically, it takes time for people to heal, dont expect someone to go back to normal just because you dont want to "deal" with a problem you caused stare  

nerdtasticallyfun

Sarah_L_Awesome

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:51 pm
Transphobes and homophobes, sexists, ageists, racists and anti-semetics.
Also, when people find out that I'm a Frenchie, and then they're like "Oh! Can... you... understand... me? Wee, Non?" If you can't speak French, don't. Just don't.

Edit: And when you're on a website and it asks for your gender. b***h, I don't ******** know, I don't ******** care and I wouldn't consider myself to be either.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:09 pm
A little while ago, an ex-coworker of mine said that she was offended by the fact that the rainbow was used as a symbol of gay pride. Apparently, her reasoning behind this was that the rainbow was a symbol of God, and that by using it as a symbol of their pride, they were ruining it. Now, I have nothing against religion, but this ticked me off to no end. How the hell is the use of the rainbow as a symbol for gay pride ruining anything? Why should the use of something like that be reserved for merely religious practices? If you're going to be offended by that, you might as well be offended by everything else that the rainbow is used to represent! I thought that it was a rather ignorant comment.  

Impy Kun

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:06 pm
Impy Kun
A little while ago, an ex-coworker of mine said that she was offended by the fact that the rainbow was used as a symbol of gay pride. Apparently, her reasoning behind this was that the rainbow was a symbol of God, and that by using it as a symbol of their pride, they were ruining it. Now, I have nothing against religion, but this ticked me off to no end. How the hell is the use of the rainbow as a symbol for gay pride ruining anything? Why should the use of something like that be reserved for merely religious practices? If you're going to be offended by that, you might as well be offended by everything else that the rainbow is used to represent! I thought that it was a rather ignorant comment.

I'm guessing she's pissed that if she associates with the rainbow in anyway, she's worried people will think she's gay and to her, that's the worst possible thing in the world. I suspect that she actually is offended by everything else the rainbow is used to represent. I agree, that was an ignorant comment from her. -_-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:00 pm
Lady Kayura
Impy Kun

I'm guessing she's pissed that if she associates with the rainbow in anyway, she's worried people will think she's gay and to her, that's the worst possible thing in the world. I suspect that she actually is offended by everything else the rainbow is used to represent. I agree, that was an ignorant comment from her. -_-

Yes, you're probably right. I wonder if she'd be offended by Rainbow Brite too. >w>  

Impy Kun

Dapper Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Stars Flying

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:57 pm
When I was writing a make-or-break-my-grade essay yesterday, my mom walked in and interrupted my thought process. I just had this great idea and I FORGOT IT. And my mom only came to tell me that I should get going on my homework. Like I didn't already know that. And then, despite my disapproval, she did the same thing every five minutes for the next two hours. Needless to say, I was up all night... like, until I had to go to school the next morning. Can't wait to see how my grade turns out on that one. -_____-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:49 pm
Being this exhausted. >_<  

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Sailor Rapunzel

Enduring Sweetheart

11,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:57 pm
I am not defending illegal immigrants in any way but the two racist chicks from Arizona who posted a video talking a bunch of crap about them. That had to be one of the most hateful and ignorant things I have heard in a while. >=[
If I am not supposed to link sorry please delete it, if not and you guys want to know what I am talking about it's here.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:00 pm
It grinds my gears to be the sap in the middle of the two extremes of the entire anti-/pro-gay movement sweatdrop  

Kitsunebi-kun

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:19 am
Out of milk. And I was looking forward to getting up and having a bowl of cereal. So its time to go to the grocery.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:23 am
Lying bitches. I rather dislike them.  

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Bardock The Lone Saiyan

IRL Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:57 am
im a Catholic, but i suport gays all the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:01 am
Bardock The Lone Saiyan

And this grinds your gears/annoys you? >_>;

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Bardock The Lone Saiyan

IRL Gaian

3,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:03 am
Lady Kayura
Bardock The Lone Saiyan

And this grinds your gears/annoys you? >_>;

yes it does.  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas