Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Ghost] Nuru's Sty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Intro to Journal log
Something SNAZZY

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:46 pm

A Chance Introduction { Zar PRP +1 }

Today I met an interesting demon boil. He's fun to stare at when he's doing paperworks. OwO

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:34 am

Raiding the Stash { Zar PRP +1 }

After meeting the demon boil, he fed me lots of bat jerky. He must really like me. BFFS heart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Coy and the Hound { Solo +1 }

Nuru: *Polishes off the rest of zars food*
Zar: Maybe you could actually make yourself useful as something other than an eating machine and go restock the chest with food? Means you get to choose what we have?
Nuru: ... Really? Sooo... you have money, then?
Zar: I'm a demon, of course I do. *He fished in his jacket and produced a leather wallet, fishing in it for a handful of silver seeds which he held out to Nuru* And don't spent ALL of it on junk. At least buy me coffee.
Nuru: *Took them* So... coffee... meat... ...meat. Gotcha. Question though. Where is shops?
Zar: Follow the signs for the town. You can't miss them.
Nuru: Not /too/ far, right?
Zar: Not that far that you'd have to cease being lazy to reach it, no. Walkable, especially for someone with four legs.
Nuru: Awesome then. *He turned towards the door pushing it open just a crack* Be right back?
Zar: Please do. I fancy a hot beverage.
Nuru: Yeah yeah. You act as if ah ate all your coffee myself.
Zar: You probably did.
Nuru: ... Was it that powdery bitter stuff?
Zar: Yes. Brown. Bitter. That would have been my coffee.
Nuru: Probably ate it then.
Zar: Yesss. Thought so. Now be a wonderful person and go /get more/. *his stress levels tended to rise even higher when he was out of coffee*
Nuru: Fine fine ahm going. Keep your panties on. *He grumbled and left. It was a bit of a way, according to him, before he arrived at the store. Ducking in he picked out various bags of bat jerky, spider crisps and of course - a glass jar of coffee for the whiny demon back at school. He paid it off and grabbed his bag before heading out of the store bound for home*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pyroth: *Was hungry. He was always hungry these days, he couldn't tell if it was just the fact he was a bottomfeeder in terms of fear or if it was how hard it was to get hold of actual food to alleviate that feeling. The result was that he spent most of his time practically skin and bones, gnawing at whatever people didn't want. So to spy someone leaving the shops with what..he leaned his head back to sniff the air deeply.. HAD to be food, seized his attention so fast. He slunk off of the wall he was lounging on, in coyote shape, to trot daintily after Nuru, wandering up alongside him with a smirk* Shopping eh?
Nuru: *blinked at the voice. Turning his head to greet the owner of it.* Yeah you.... too?... *every hair on the back of his neck absolutely /bristled/ as he STARED. Curling a lip in sneer as he asked* What do you want?
Pyroth: *didn't show that he'd noticed the subtle change in body language on Nuru's part, curling a smile as he swished the brush of his tail at his heels* Do I have to want something to make casual conversation? *he had to fight the urge to let his gaze flit to the food now and then*
Nuru: *had to resiiiist the urge to bolt after him outright* Augh ah have no time for you. Bye. *he continued on, FORCING himself to*
Pyroth: *moved from his saunter to a light little skip alongside him, eyeing the food with a very intense look, seeing the whole thing as a challenge. He didn't want to make it too obvious what he was after though, so he lunged, not for the food, but Nuru's jewellery instead, grasping Nuru's bracelette in his teeth*
Nuru: *yelped as Pyroth got his bracelet and he swung his arm attempting to knock him off, the bracelette snapping from his wrist in the frantic gesture*
Pyroth: *smirked, gathering the bracelet up in his jaws like a little trophy as he stood, poised to run, almost daring Nuru to do it.*
Nuru: *Couldn't resist and he was already off running after Pyroth by the time he gathered up his bracelet. Still on just his two feet*
Pyroth: *zipped ahead tauntingly, making sure not to get too far ahead but to stay tantalisingly close. He needed Nuru to shift and even as he ran down an alleyway, kicked out with a hind leg to knock over a trash can, anything to frustrate him*
Nuru: *fell for it. He kept to his form the entire chase. That was until the trash can blocked his path and he instinctively broke form to leap over it and gallop full force after Pyroth. The form though meant he dropped everything he was carrying*
Pyroth: *smirked to himself as he led them both through the familiar winding alleyways, well aware that in a flat out run he would be outpaced by Nuru, instead using his smaller size and nimble body to block his path whenever he possibly could and wriggle through smaller spaces, knowing exactly where he was going, the real terror of the chase on him as he did so, well aware how close it would be. His only fortune was knowing of a particular wall up ahead with a slim hole which he /hoped/ Nuru wouldn't be able to wriggle under, which he did so with a frantic scrabble of claws*
Nuru: *was hot on his heels the whole way. Massive claws tearing up the ground as he ran with all his strength and might - which was fast but not very accurate. Sending him sliding by the wayside to any twist and turn that crossed his path and then there was the hole. He slamed heavily against the wall and burying his nose in the hole frantically clawed at the ground trying to get inside after the cretin who nabbed his bracelette*
Pyroth: *didn't even have time to look back and see what Nuru was up to, just running as hard and fast as he could, following those same winding alleys to double back to where the food had been left, seizing it up as well as the bracelet, and almost to the point of utter exhaustion, dragging the whole lot into a very small tight air vent, which he shoved closed, running back over his trail back and forth, back and forth all over to throw Nuru as far off as he could, before simply waiting for the Barghest to head back the way he'd come. Waiting when he could have been gone likely wasn't the best choice, but he was hungry enough he couldn't afford Nuru to stumble on the stash and find a way to get it out*

Nuru: *glared watching the coy run off and the hole he was clawing at not getting any bigger attempting to bolt back the way they came, or the way he thought they came. First looking for where he may have run and then where.... where's the bag? He left them RIGHT HERE by this trash can?! Nose top ground he attempted to seek it out but all he smelled was coy everywhere. EVERYWHERE. He let out a roarous bark and galloped off in all directions seeking out that god damned coyote. Intent to rip his jack-damned THROAT out now. A coy he never found.*

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Canine, of a Sort { Chuppi PRP +1 }

*eraser smudges*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:57 am

Guest Visitors { GM ORP +3 }

Ooooh, surprise guests at our school today? Shame all I could think about was why Zar was avoiding me so much lately. Maybe I ate too much of his bat jerky and he's mad? sad

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:59 am

Talk to Me! { Zar 1v1 +2 }

Today I found out maybe we aren't exactly BFFs yet. emotion_8c

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:43 pm

Remain Calm and... { GM ORP + 3 }

...I totally panicked.
Today I woke up from an awesome nap only to find I was missing pretty serious parts to my body that were replaced with notably different things. Well, at least those were fun. After that we followed some sand to -

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:46 pm

The Treasure Room { GM ORP + 4 }

- this place. To say it was chaotic in here would be a huge understatement. Gold, reaper scarelings, massive singing purple reptiles, falling forever through the ground, massive mansions, angry reaper fighting, being randomly male again and partially undressed, and to top it all off getting exploded.
Good griever, I'm starting to believe Zar's crazy notions.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Elements of FEAR { Class + 0 }

Yay! I summon rocks WITH MY BRAIN.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:34 am

Word of the Trials { GM ORP + 3? }

Sommin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:36 am

A small Respite { GM ORP + 3 }