Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Blood's Trial (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:03 am
Spyke gets up from the ground and shakes his head before walking up to Frost and S.M. "So this is great not only I'm hearing voices in my head but Blood is doing decor...so what is going on?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:47 am
"Hell if I know, but I like it," Sciz walked up to the small group of three. "Long time no kill."  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:34 pm
Spyke looks at Sciz. "Where you been...ugh my head is killing me." The voices then start up again. "His time is running out...his punishment will be great...he will not survive." Spyke grabs his head and screams out. "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:00 pm
Blood turned himself into a giant drill and began to delve deep into the planet, where he intended to release himself in giant spikes, turning the whole planet's landscape (Except those who swore allegiance to him) into a dead wasteland of gray and black... Or anything else he felt like turning it into.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:19 pm
Midnight sat on the edge of the island, watching Blood. "..." With a sigh, she got up, and vanished into shadow.

Frost could only watch in horror and what was about to happen. Mobians of all kinds, killed. Children... Frost shielded her eyes. "More innocents I couldn't save..." She whispered, tears streaming down her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:26 am
"I've been places that don't matter." Sciz looked at the giant drill in the distance. "So, anyone feel like sitting around until Blood turns the planet into a desolate wasteland? Party at my place."  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:56 pm
S.M. walked past Frost with Fenikkusu, a serious look plastered onto his face, and a bag thrown over his shoulder.

Fenikkusu was trying desperately to reason with S.M. "Swift, please! I can only protect you from mortal beings! If Blood kills you, there's nothing I can do! Think about this!"

"I already have and the answer's still the same! I don't care what happens to me so long as I still have a shot at saving this planet!" S.M. stopped as he noticed he was in the presence of Frost.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:09 pm
((No longer Spyke speaking...no Enerjak is talking through him..the 2nd sign.)))

Spyke, his eyes lucids looks at S.M. with a sick grin on his face. "Whatever....You will die..Blood will run out of time..and his trial will end with his downfall...HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!!!" Spyke falls to the ground twisting and turning cackling madly.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:11 pm
"Was that...? No... it couldn't be... Knuckles eliminated him... didn't he?" Fenikkusu said under his breath.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:23 pm
Blood had gone and done it now. After a chunk of him was detached from himself and left in the core of the planet to control the terrain, he turned the face of the planet into something similar to the Hallowed on Terraria. He then rose up from the massive hole he created in the earth and looked out on his paradise. Hid right arm touched where his left one used to be. He then looked out again. "Worth it."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:04 pm
Spyke walks up to Fenikusu and grabs him by the beak and drags him out of the room and into a area where no one will listen in. "The bird shuts up or he gets fried." He then looks outside and sees Blood handiwork. "Ah..He is making progress but I wonder how long till he well messes up...he should've killed those idiots in castle earlier."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:14 pm
Fenikkusu slipped his beak out of Spyke's grasp and pecked it violently through his hand. After pulling it out, Spyke now had a sizable hole in his hand. "Explain yourself!" Fenikkusu demanded.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:20 pm
Spyke smirked and looks at his hand. "Ah..you really shouldn't have done that...you can't hurt me...you can only hurt the host body which is a no no." He then looks at Fenikkusu. "Its simple....its a....secret." He then winks at Fenikkusu. "Lets just say your shadow friend...Bleed...Blood..is in trouble with the higher ups...and well his time is running out..do keep it between us and not tell your friends especially that doofus Swift and his we can do it guys..we can save the world attitude. That gets annoying more annoying than the moody gloomy bimbo Midnight, why doesn't just kill herself already."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:21 pm
Frost looked at S.M. long and hard, then tears welled in Frost's eyes and she slumped to her knees. She shook violently.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:38 pm
Blood walked into his fortress, looking around at the big empty place. "So... My manpower is not enough... Damn... This isn't the way a high ruler should live..."

A news reporter sighed. "Following the total transforming of the earth's surface, the new self-proclaimed "ruler" of Mobius is now sending out an invite to join his army and personal service in his palace near Green Hill Zone. He wants to say to everyone, "Think of it as doing the same job you already have, just for me." Reports show that masses are clamoring to his palace as I speak, either out of admiration or fear of this three-hour tyrant* Back to you, Trudy."

(*Due to lack of posts, this has occupied a three hour span.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff