Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Drama, in Kernal Heights (Open Need GUYS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, Joining?
  Yep
  I'm peeking, No I won't
  Maybe since i'm peeking anyway
View Results

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image
✘ ✘ ✘ Ƞate Jacko ✘ ✘ ✘
✘Ⓦe take three steps foreward and three steps back, she says I don’t like they way you try to impress you. Everything you do
{makes me want to run.}

Nate grinned crookedly. He did like it when Allison teased him--it gave him something to play with and something to strive for. It was rather entertaining. Making it up to her though...that sounded like a whole different beast all together. Allison, as you could imagine, wasn't to happy with him when she found out about the one night stand. They were close to breaking up, but Nate since then had been talking it out with her and sucking up big time. He supposed he still needed to do something big for her. He reached over and placed his hand on her thiegh, squeezing it gently. The light turned green and his car lurched forward.
As they reached the school, he parked and opened Allison's door for her. Afterwards, he took her hand in his and walked into school. Just as every morning, they were surrounded instantly by friends. Nate slung his arm protectivly around his girlfriend. His small gestures, he knew, would make any girl feel special. And he had a lot of people to impress. He gently burried his nose into Allison's hair as they talked in their usual spot in the foyer of the school.

{Oh, well you got me going home!}
✘Ⓦill you get me going home? Give me what I want! Glass half empty, glass half full, I’d say you got some catching up to do.

[Song: Kids in Glass Houses--Give me what I want]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:55 pm
◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎ƠƝЄ ƦƖƝƓ ƬƠ ƦƲԼЄ ƬӇЄM ƛԼԼ◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎
User Image
Arwin sighed in relief. "Good. I was worried I put my shirt on backwards, I wasn't paying attention when I got dressed." She too looked before stepping forward. "And don't you go beatin up on my poor clock. The cord must have come unplugged when I tripped going to bed last night." Then she realized what else Abby had said, and whirle around to face her, only to fall onto her butt. "Abbs! He has a girlfriend! Just because he got drunk and had a one night stand with you doesn't mean he loves you!" she exclaimed from her spot on the ground, and completely ignoring the new, bloody scrape on her left palm.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎σηє gєєк тσ ѕcнσσℓ тнєм αℓℓ◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:10 pm
LLISON OLD
User Image Feeling his hand on her thigh, she palced a hand over his hand. She wasn't sure what to think of the situation, surely somewhere along the line she could forgive him rather his substance abuse. She had bitter thoughts, rather wanting it all just to quit, but they would have to talk it out eventually. There arguing ended days ago, now it was just tensional affection somewhat, though she was still easily moved by him he seemed to of felt bad it also. Allison wanted to make sure though, but for now as he opened the door, she stepped out and felt him instantly pull her against him as they walked together. She wasn't sure how often they walked this close together, or tried to rather get the time during school or parties to just be with eachother.

Surrounded by people for a bit, guys and gals alike as she chatted with them while walking with Nate. Eventually after recieving a few papers from two girls, stuffing that in her bag for later, she found herself in their usual spot. They were slightly alone except with others somewhat hanging around them chatting amongst themselves. Some seemed to watch Alice and Nate, others gossip or not pay mind. She closed her eyes for a moment taking a breath, a soft smile spread across her lips. It felt nice here this close to Nate, atleast it felt like shelter or protection. She was able to let go for a minute amongst the crowd, but of course as it did it added to the idea of how they're meant to be ect. She had nice times with them, laughed together and was usually his news box if others weren't. She felt her phone vibrate a few times, a text, more friends with information. Even when so close to him, she managed to get her phone from her pocket and read it real quick before putting it back, muttering the talk of how one chick got this new dog. "Did you manage to speak to anyone else about your dad being away this week?" she questioned, holding out the cell that said 'Party at Nate's' with details.

She's giving boys what they want
Tries to act so nonchalant
Afraid they'll see that she's lost her direction

She never stays the same for long
Assuming that she'll get it wrong
Perfect only in her imperfection
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image
✘ ✘ ✘ Ƞate Jacko ✘ ✘ ✘
✘Ⓦe take three steps foreward and three steps back, she says I don’t like they way you try to impress you. Everything you do
{makes me want to run.}

As he read the text, he groaned before swearing under his breath. "God, I hate when the guys do this to me." he muttered. "I told some friends in the locker room on Saturday; damn it, I said it was just going to be you and me." Nate was cornered now. Even if he didn't say he was going to have a party, everyone expected to have one now. He gently took Allison's phone for a moment, reading the details. The party date was set for Friday, so the football players could drink and get over their hangovers before Saturday's playoff game...which meant Allsion and him couldn't have alone time together until Saturday night after the game or Sunday, the day before his dad got home. It was doubtful that Allsion had any weekday off with all her activities, and Nate had work at the local body shop.
He slid the phone into Allison's back pocket, hugging around her waist and kissing her ear. "I'm so sorry, bunny." he cooed, using his pet name that he normally called her when they were alone. "You know how the guys are. We can do something Saturday after the game, or Sunday if you're not free this week." He would make time for her if she was available of course. Anything to protect his relationship/reputation at this point. He was walking on thin ice.

✘Ⓦill you get me going home? Give me what I want! Glass half empty, glass half full, I’d say you got some catching up to do.

gaaras and milk

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image
I go ooh ooh, you go ah ah
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la
I can la, la, la, l-la, la
I wanna, wanna, wanna get, get, get what I want, don't stop

"Oh Arwin I know... It's just that I can't stop thinking about it... It's always in my mind... I'm so sorry that i keep bugging you with it. How about this weekend we go to the LOTR fanclub thing that's happening? I know you wanna go, and i got us three tickets in." She taunted as she held her hand out. She knew her friend loved Lord of the Rings. If anything could get her friends to forgive her even the slightest bit would be that. She knew it.

I feel so untouched and I want you so much
That I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now, need you so much
Somehow I can't forget you, I've gone crazy from the moment I met you

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image
Arwin moaned. "Ooh, you know me too well. As the responsible best friend, I shouldn't let you bribe me like this, but as the LOTR fan...You know I can't say no." Arwin stood up and laughed. "You come over to my place Friday, we'll make ourselves look like Elven princesses, complete with daggers. You won't believe what I found at this garage sale last week. It looks exactly like this one in the movie, and it would go great with your hair." She babbled on and on. Then she glanced at her watch, and gasped. "But we'll take later! We're late! And I have Mr. Shaefer first period. He'll give me detention without batting an eye."

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:49 pm
LLISON OLD
User Image She sighed, not that surprised that this would happen. Embracing him in return she shrugged off that part mentally as she spoke "Yeah, well boys will be boys.." she muttered, a faint smirk with a roll of her eyes. With his suggestions she knew he had his thoughts on her busy schedual, and found it sweet of him to be available to her when they both could be atleast. With impulse she pushed herself off with her toes to wrap her arms tightly around his neck and kiss his lower cheek, allt he while swinging her hips to move around him or twirl in him somewhat "I'll be there Sunday" she said, figuring it was time to get to class. Mentally in her thoughts though she was just sighing about this party. Would he sleep with another girl? She didn't much wanna think about it.

She's giving boys what they want
Tries to act so nonchalant
Afraid they'll see that she's lost her direction

She never stays the same for long
Assuming that she'll get it wrong
Perfect only in her imperfection
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:23 pm
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

"Oh thank you Arwin. I can't wait!" She said as she watched her friend babble they had started walking again. Then Arwin started freaking out. Abby had first period with Nate too... She looked over. "Come on! We can't be late again!" Abby cried as she started running. They were not far from the school anyway. But with only seconds till the bell, they would possibly be late. Well, Abby would. She and Arwin made it into the building before the bell but the late bell rang as Abby was waving bye to Arwin. She squealed as she rushed to class. "I'm sorry Miss Addison!"

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:37 pm
User Image
✘ ✘ ✘ Ƞate Jacko ✘ ✘ ✘
{makes me want to run.}

Nate had sat down in class only moments before, after saying goodbye to his girlfriend. As Abigail came into the room, he turned to look at her.
Her pale cheeks were blushing from running and embarassment. Her black hair was a bit of a mess, and admittedly, it was cute. Nate could remember it still...running his hands through the beautiful, silky, raven locks--he cut himself off and quickly looked back down. Why was that so vivid in his mind? Why was the entire evening so...? He had done it with Allison loads of time, and never did it make him feel like that. He began his nervous tick of bitting his nails. God, he couldn't seem to get out of her head. He wondered, had she heard about the party? Was she coming? Did she hate him now? Were they...was she still interested? Would she do it again? He grunted and crossed his legs, feeling an uncomfertable heat. "s**t..." he muttered.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:50 pm
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

Abby felt eyes on her for almost two seconds and as she looked Nate turned. She wondered what was going through his head as she made her way to the teacher's desk to explain what had happened as she ran her hands through her hair to try and calm it down some. The teacher dismissed her to her seat, as it was near the window, she walked gratefully to it and sat down gently. She normally had a genteel way about her even when she made you feel ignorant and stupid, but it was genteel and could be forgotten. She opened her bag and took out her book and handed someone an essay that the male had asked her to do. He thanked her politely or so she hoped, and would later be paying her for it. She knew that once the year was over that they would never talk to her, no one normally did.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:56 pm
User Image
The fear of detention in mind, Arwin somehow managed not to kill herself on the frantic run into school. She flung open her locker, grabbed her books, slammed her locker shut, and ran into Mr. Shaefer's room. "I'm so sorry Mr. Shaefer, my alarm clock died." Arwin gasped before realizing that the teacher standing behind Mr. Shaefer's desk wasn't Mr. Shaefer. It was an unfamiliar female teacher. "Glad you could join us. I'm afaid Mr. Shaefer has taken a sick day today. I am Ms. Wilson, the substitute teacher." the lady said, and motioned to an empty seat near the window. "Why don't you have a seat, and I will begin today's lesson." Arwin walked over to the desk, only to trip on someone's bag. "Ouch. Sorry." she mumbled, then got up and sat in her chair. Once seated, she attentively faced the front of the classroom as Ms. Wilson started the movie they were watching on the proper way to dissect a frog. For a few minutes Arwin payed attention, but when the man onscreen started cutting into the frog, she turned her thoughts to more pleasant things, like this weekend's party. She had modified this old dress of hers so that it looked like something straight out of the books, and she had seen this tutorial on Youtube for the most amazing braided hairstyle ever. When she got done with Abby, they would both look like they had stepped from the pages of the Lord of the Rings. Who knows, maybe Abby would even lose her heart to a more suitable guy.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:12 pm
User Image
✘ ✘ ✘ Ƞate Jacko ✘ ✘ ✘
{makes me want to run.}

Nate sighed. He couldn't wait for this class to be over. Now just to focus on school. The teacher beganto write on the board, but it all looked like jiberish. He sighed and held his head, looking down into his book. He took out his phone and hid it under his desk, texting some of his friends before he texted Allison. 'Hey, I miss you. <3' Nate sent it. Allison. He was dating her, but all he could sense was Abby's presence. He sighed. He did treat her like crap, she definatly hated him.
His feind, Gordan, who sat behind him, tapped his shoulder. Nate leaned back so he could hear what his friend was saying. "Hey man, you tap that?" He gestured to Abby. Nate smiled and tapped his pencil on his desk. "You know it."
"And Allison didn't do anything?"
"I patched it all up."
"Dang man, you're my hero." Gordan snickered. "Hey, party on Friday--should I bring the goods?"
Nate nodded.
"Nate, Gordan. I am talking." The teacher scolded. Nate shrunk in his chair.

gaaras and milk

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:20 pm
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

Abby heard what they both had said. And it ate at her, how it seemed he remembered the night, but thought it was a joke. She wanted to cry as she sat there copying everything down in her notebook. She had immaculate handwriting as she had gone to a calligraphy camp so she would even seem better than everyone else, just by the way she wrote. She stopped copying a moment to try and focus on school and how to go through it without thinking of Nate. She knew he would always creep into her thoughts... She struggled a moment inside to try and break his spell to no use, before looking at him. His daring red flaming hair, his beautiful eyes whenever they looked at her. She remembered every look he gave her. She quickly turned back to her books as they were given an assignment.

(Ah more drama, Your guys best friend has been taken. I'll wait on Allison to reply then skip to lunch)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:21 pm
User Image

You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
I think about you all the time
You’re so addictive
Don’t you know what I could do
to make you feel alright ?
Don’t pretend I think you
know I’m damn precious!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Andrea

User Image

Andrea looked up rapidly. her clock was blasting and she was late. Again. She stumbled out of bed tripping. She ran into the bathroom turning on her straightener. She had naturally straight hair but it was poofy. She wet her pasted tooth brush and shoved it into her mouth, as she leaned over to wash her face. She swiped on some lime green eyeliner, and some gray eyeshadow. She finished brushing her teeth, and rinsed. She took up her straightener it only took her a couple minutes. Then she pinned her bangs to the side, and added a lime green head band.She ran into her room, barely able to pull on some black boyshorts, a lime green long sleeve tee with the element sign on it, and her socks and brand new skating shoes. She grabbed her backpack, and her skate board along with her ipod, and a breajfast shake as she ran out of the house.

She shoved all her stuff in the backseat of her gold sun fire. It had been her brothers before college and he had fortunately bought a new one before college. She threw herself into the front seat and cranked her baby up. Soon she was out of the driveway plugging in her ipod without looking. she clicked play on the first song she saw.It only took her about seven minutes to get to school when she ignored traffic laws. She unhooked her ipod putting it in her backpack with her phone, and slung the bag over her shoulders she grabbed her skate board.She skated by the office the lady already had a slip for her she grabbed it without stopping and pcked up speed turning twice before getting to mr. addisons class. "Sorry i'm late." She said kicking her board into her hand. she handed him her slip and her essay. And took her seat next to nate." Nate why didn't you make sure I was up!" She hissed.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

In a second you’ll be wrapped
around my finger
'cause I can, 'cause I can do it better
There’s no other
So when's it gonna sink in?
She’s so stupid
What the hell were you thinking?!

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:36 pm
User Image
✘ ✘ ✘ Ƞate Jacko ✘ ✘ ✘
{makes me want to run.}

Nate beamed, sitting up as Andrea came in. They had been friends forever, and he could tell her anything. He needed her around, for sure. His mood was brightened immediatly. "Dude, my phone has been screwed up. I did text you." He said with a small laugh.
Andrea was a lot differnt from his girlfriend. She was like one of the guys, and she had great taste in music. Nate was aware of her distaste for his girlfriend. Did he care? Not really. She would just not understand the dynamics and the espectations. Still, Andrea relaxed Nate. "So, party on Friday. You in?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces