Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
How old were you when you knew you were Different? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mika Hisoka

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:54 pm
Rose Calvert
how old were you, and how did u come to realise that you were Gay, Lesbian, Bi, Or trans-sexual, or anything else.

I was about 17 when i realized i was bisexual. I saw a girl naked, in person, for the first time and i couldn't stop thinking about how attractive her body was.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:09 pm
I was 15 when I thought I might not be straight. I thought I might be bisexual, so I ran with it. Turns out, that was just a transitional phase because I didn't want to believe I was gay. At 16, I came to terms and came out as full-blown gay.  

Bigbadbo3

bigbig-dadd6

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:45 pm
i found out when i was 11. i just took a liking to men.one year after that i went on my first date.i found out i was gay. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:09 pm
Really young. I'd say about 8-ish. I didn't fully come to terms with it until just after my 21st birthday.  

lgtenos
Vice Captain

nerdtasticallyfun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:55 pm
12. I had to do alot of hiding for years. Couldn't really do anything in fear of being tossed out the house and mocked endless. But at this age, i'm happy because i've stopped hiding and stopped caring about what my family will say to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:04 pm
I really don't know how it happened to me, but I think I was straight, but gay when I was younger. From grades 4-7 I only had crushes on girls, but it alll changed in Grade 7. For some reason on google I'd look at muscular men and liked it, but at the same time I had a crush on a girl.

Then later on in the year, I developed a crush on two guys, one was a dude in grade 8 and the other was on my best friend who was in grade 9. Then I slowly started to stop liking girls. I came out as bisexual, but later on I confirmed I was gay. uwu

HolyShitItsJosh

Shirtless Entrepreneur

3,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Sarah_L_Awesome

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:38 pm
When I was 7. My best friend was a girl who came to Canada from Russia when we were 6. She had a strong accent and was/still is very attractive. So yeah...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:14 pm
It's hard to know for sure when I knew, because I was in denial most of my childhood.
When I was in 1st grade, I kissed a boy and said "I wish you were a girl, so I could marry you". But at that age I had no idea what I was saying.
In 5th grade I got my first serious crush on a guy. It lasted for over 6 years. But it was a totally STRAIGHT crush in my mind. Yep. Masturbating to men was TOTALLY STRAIGHT. So was feeling him up every chance I got.
Age 16 was about when I acknowledged I was gay, and age 17 was when I admitted that it was okay, but I'm not sure when I actually knew, because I surpressed it for so long.  

SharpenedMoonlight

xXxLunar_ShadexXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:51 pm
12, but I didn't fully face it until recently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:26 pm
Recently I started thinking different about guys. I really don't know if its a phase or not but, I'm going with it. Got nothing else to do really, I mean I COULD resist but then it would just drive me crazy.

Really, still sorta coming to terms with it. But I'm comfortable with it more or less.  

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100

Lunamist_Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:30 pm
Growing up,I always knew I was different.I didn't have many female friends from kindergarten to about 8th grade.I would always cut the hair of the barbies my parents got me to dress them up as guys.When I was 8 years old,I told my mother I wanted to dress as a guy for Halloween.It wasn't till I was in the 6th year I started to look at girls really.When high school hit,I really saw that I wanted a gf,but could never find one due to being so overly shy when it came to girls.I was just more open with guys,since I had so many male friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:40 pm
probably elementary school, around third grade i believe. had an unhealthy infatuation with a close friend of mine named Alex. us not being friends anymore still bugs me to this day. never really understood what it meant back then, and like all things suppressed it until a bit after my mom passed away in middle school. only just recently been out to a lot of people smile

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

LolaCarstairs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:08 am
i first realized i wasnt straight when i was between 3-5 years old
for about 2 years i didnt know i was any different then the other girls and i thought everyone liked both guys and girls
then i found out and had been bi
but i VERY recently lost all attraction to guys so now im wondering if im really a lesbian  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:51 am
When I look back now on some level I always knew even when I was really really young, though I didn't start to understand it till I was 14-15ish and even then I didn't accept it till I was 18 and that's around about when I came out.  

Pink Slowpoke

Liberal Man-Lover

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:41 am
i always knew i liekd girls aswell as boys. i was in 6th grade when i first found out that some people thought that was wrong. i had no idea that having sex with someone of your same gender was something people thought you would go to hell for. that made me leave christianiy for a long time.

i was in 10th grade when it finally dawned on me that not everyone was bisexual. im 23 and i still find it odd that some people only like one gender. its something i dont think ill ever understand.

sexuality and orientation was never something my parents talked to me about so i assumed that since i liked bother sexes then it was safe to assume everyone else did too. i had never even heard the word bisexual until i was in 10th grade. i lived a very sheltered life with a very accepting family  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff