Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
New Year's Resolutions? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melodic_Madness

8,450 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:46 pm
Work out more, eat less junk.
Not working so far, im devouring a box of Whitman's chocolates.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:19 pm
Sometimes I think, "what if the days are actually all wrong?" I think that research a few years ago actually showed that 0 BC was earlier than once thought. So right now it's really, like, 2009.  

coco_mademoiselle000

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:03 pm
coco_mademoiselle000
Sometimes I think, "what if the days are actually all wrong?" I think that research a few years ago actually showed that 0 BC was earlier than once thought. So right now it's really, like, 2009.

LOL XD
Our calendar is somehow based on the old Roman tax calendar. I don't remember how. It's obviously not totally right in any case, if you consider that the months are different lengths and that leap years exist. Maybe the Chinese calendar is the right one. 8D I don't actually know anything about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:08 pm
Szen
coco_mademoiselle000

LOL XD
Our calendar is somehow based on the old Roman tax calendar. I don't remember how. It's obviously not totally right in any case, if you consider that the months are different lengths and that leap years exist. Maybe the Chinese calendar is the right one. 8D I don't actually know anything about it.

Let's just break all our clocks and see what happens.  

coco_mademoiselle000

fawn freckles

Anxious Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:28 pm

I haven't thought well on them yet but so far, not necessarily in order of priority:

~ work out and tone this sexy but pudgy body of mine xD
~ set up my desserts for catering business
~ get my driver's license
~ find a nice young gentleman to marry xD

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items