Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Kisses Like Bullets - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:49 pm
The police were here! Excellent! ...But even if Van was a criminal, he was still her rescuer. "Excuse me, officers, but this man was not my kidnapper. He was simply going to untie me somewhere with a little more light. I would have been sold in the slave markets by now weren't it for this fine man!" Even slung across Van's shoulder with her plump a** in the air, she still had a powerful voice that sounded dignified and sincere. "I should know. I hired him to be my bodyguard."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:00 pm
"Really, boss?"

"Of course not! I've never seen this woman before in my life!" Van hissed to one of his nearby lackeys before turning his attention to the cops. "Exactly. And since...." he trailed off for a moment trying to remember her name. "...Ms. Dubois' safety comes first, you understand why I had to carry her out in such a manner. Simply trying to get her out of the area as quickly as possible." he bullshitted with a charming smile.

The officers that seemed to be in charge exchanged suspicious glances before one of them holstered his gun. "If you say so, ma'am." he said before commanding his men to stand down and begin the search for Luther Clampton.

"Time to pack up, boys. Looks like we're done here." Van told his men as they all collected what weapons they dropped previously and returned to their respective vehicles. Two of them followed Van though as he headed down the street a ways before he finally set Mala down. "You didn't have to do that, you know." he said reaching into his coat and pulling out a switch blade to cut her ropes with. "I hate being in debt anyway."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:17 pm
"I would say that we're even, since you foiled Luther's plans in such a timely manner." Mala replied, remaining as perfectly still as she could while Van cut the ropes. "You seem to know him well. Does Mr. Clampton make such kidnapping attempts often? Or am I his first victem?" Clearly, she had something planned in retaliation against Luther for today's events...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:36 pm
"You really are clueless, aren't you?" Van said with an amused smirk as the ropes finally fell away and he returned the blade to his pocket.

"You want I should fill her in, boss?" one of the two men that had followed them asked.

"Nah, I'm a big boy. I gotta have a little pride after all. One of you go fetch the car." Van said pulling a pack of cigarettes from his coat now, placing one his mouth before reaching into his coat one last time for a lighter. "Luther Clampton..." he began once his cigarette was lit while he returned the lighter to its pocket. "....is the head of the Clampton crime family. They like to deal in some pretty lousy business, a favorite of which seems to be human trafficking and dealing out sex slaves. He also has a habit of forgetting where his turf ends and mine begins." he paused to take a drag from his smoke, one hand resting comfortably in a pocket while the other commanded the cigarette. "Which doesn't help his case anymore than if he didn't deal in such sleazy business, since the Tyrell family frowns upon s**t like that and prefers to stick to under-the-table business like smuggling and gambling. Got all that, or do I need to spell it all out for you?" he asked pointing his cigarette at her.

((Oh god I am going to want a 30s gangster rp so bad down the line. I am loving this version of Van. emotion_kirakira ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:00 pm
Mala paled at the revelation. "I've been...been playing poker with a slaver?!" she exclaimed, utterly horrified at the thought of what might have happened to her if Van had not intervened. "Crime is distasteful as it is, but going so far as to sell sex slaves?!" Mala visibly shuttered. "How dispicable!" Before she could rant on further, she stopped herself, her gaze now sinking to the ground in embarassment at her outburst. "I...I thank you for telling me. I am in your debt once again. So long as it isn't anything illegal, please let me know if I can ever repay you for your kindness today."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:07 pm
Van laughed himself into a coughing fit from that outburst and pounded on his chest a few times to recover. "Hun, you need to find better guys to play with. I'm morbidly curious as to how you got caught up with a guy like Clampton to begin with." he said as lackey number one finally pulled up in a limo. "Can I at least give you a lift somewhere?" he asked while lackey number two opened the back door for him.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:42 pm
"Please could you just take me home, if you would be so kind?" Mala asked, her face still flushed to a bright pink in embarassment. She was quick to give her address. It was in a very high class area, one where only the richest of the rich lived. Judging by her way of dress and her lack of street smarts, this was probably already obvious. Especially so to anyone who knew her as the high class celebrity she was.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:54 pm
"Home it is!" Van said snapping his fingers and pointing towards his driver to go. "Jack, gimme your notepad for a sec." he told the passenger lackey up front and getting handed a small handheld notepad. After jotting some contact info down, Van tore off the page and handed it to Mala. "I do still owe you for sticking your neck out for me. Gimme a ring if you ever need or want me. I've always got time for a fine dame like you." he said with a wink.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:21 pm
"Thank you." Mala muttured, her face reddening up even more at being called a 'fine dame'. Was Van...flirting with her?! She was not used to people saying such things towards her in the least. Most just spoke to her with admiration, respect, or flat out distain. "I...I will call you, if I ever find the need."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:53 am
"I hope so. It'd be bad karma for me to have a debt go unpaid. And with the business I'm in, a little bad karma can go a long way." Van joked taking another puff from his cigarette. "Besides, even if I didn't come to your rescue, you would have probably been bought up by some rich b*****d and likely been taken good care of. Prison....not so much."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:39 am
Mala couldn't help but smirk at the mention of being bought and taken care of by 'some rich b*****d'. Anyone who bought her would certainly have to be. "You have no idea." she replied with a soft chuckle. Models(even ex-models such as herself) and CEOs of Modeling Agencies would go for a heavy sum, wouldn't they?

{I'm assuming that Modeling Agencies have CEOs. If not, replace 'CEO' with...whatever would make sense here. I really don't give a ******** right now if any readers think me a dumbass for this. XD}

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:02 pm
"I have to ask, how does a lovely lady like you get involved with Clampton?" Van asked as he looked at Mala with a curious smile. "I mean outside of poker."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:57 am
"He was dating one of my models at some point. She introduced me to him at a social gathering outside of work." Mala replied, having absolutely no clue that the model she spoke of was actually a former prostitute and that Clampton was simply a frequent customer. More than likely, said model probably went back to a life of prostitution after she was "let go" for inappropriate conduct.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:43 am
"Somehow I doubt they were just dating." Van said with a chuckle as the limo eventually came to a stop.

"This the place, Ms. Dubois?" The driver asked while Van rolled down the window for Mala to take a look.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:46 am
"I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by that." Mala said, not quite sure what else that could mean towards her ex-model and Clampton. She was certainly strict, serious. One would also be accurate in stating that she was more naive than she looked. When asked about her place of residency, Mala nodded. "Yes, this is it." Before she prepared to leave the limo, she spoke to Van, "Assuming I'm not busy with work or helping to homeschool my brother, you can come and visit me here if you need anything. My residency is in the top floor."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff