Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Night Prowler (Roch & Titus)FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:33 pm
Titus always forgot that even if this was his element a lucid dreamer was a heavy match. He didn't expect to find ANY but apparently the dream eater had gotten to more people in this school that Titus would have liked to admit. The guitar hit again and Titus hissed and growled even though his own body wasn't taking damage there was still the sensation of pain.

"You think I'm foreign to beatings? And if you want to talk about cosplay why don't we start with your human appearance."

HP: 20/30
Damage: 0  
Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:41 pm
"No, see, I firmly hold to the fact that those jackers have REAPER appearances," Roch told him. "But that argument's gonna get you nowhere, cuz I don't have a second form, which totally blows. But... I do have a sharp a** guitar to make up for it!"

But this guy was used to being beaten, too, huh? Idly he switched the stage, so they were standing in the middle of an empty lot, people cheering from all around, monsters, undead, maybe even a ghost or two.

"Welcome to my childhood playground," Roch told him, before bringing the guitar up for another whack. It slammed the demon in the side. "Beatings come in several different flavors!"

Roch's HP: 36/40
Damage: 4  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:20 pm
"Keh," Titus didn't move a lot from the next hit but the damage was still taken all the same. "Flavor?" Titus looked around as the scene morphed and changed and there were now people all around seemingly cheering on the fight. "Change it to adults with my father standing just there and you have mine." Titus sneered.

Was Titus even going to try now? It didn't look like it. He was considering just leaving. It also wasn't above him to run if he saw fit. Lucid dreamers were no fun to toy with anyway. Instead he stood there, white eyes focused on the reaper waiting to see what he would try next. Would he lose interest or attack?

HP: 16/30
Damage: 0  
Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:09 pm
"They were always adults," Roch said. "You mean you thought I fought scarelings back then?" he added with a laugh. "Yeah, right! But my old man's never here. My old man's always off somewhere in the human world, reaping souls, at least he was. No, I was raised by that big a** jacker of a werewolf right over there, that skeleton guzzling booze over there, and that mean old lady zombie shouting for me to kick you in the balls."

Why was he sharing all this? Well the guy was a dream walker, he could find it out for himself, and also...

This little b*****d reminded him of himself, just a bit. Didn't mean he liked him, he thought, spinning with the guitar out, the body gaining momentum before it slammed into the tall demon's stomach.

Roch's HP: 36/40
Damage: 5  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:28 pm
The damage was unrelenting and yet Titus couldn't help but take in what the reaper was telling him. Why? Titus had no jacking idea why. He hated reapers. Loathed them even, so why was he listening? Why was he....relating to the b*****d? Uuugh it made him feel dirty. Dirty and not into this fight at all. It wouldn't be long before his image faded from the dream being forced out by the boil's strong force of will.

"Interesting family life..." Couldn't he see his dad just there? Maybe the faintest image of the older demon began to appear. A tall shadow of a man with long horns shooting up out of his head, large wispy black wings, and the deepest look of disappointment on his face. He had just looked to Roch and ran his hand across his throat in a slicing motion. The sign to finish his disappointment of a son off. It was then that Titus finally got control of his thoughts again and the image faded away to nothing.

HP: 11/30
Damage: 0 damnit Titus stop completely sucking  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:36 pm
Roch turned, watching the hint of a man with a scowl before it disappeared. "You an' me..." he said, not moving to attack again. "I'm thinkin' we're both bastards cut from the same cloth on some level, aren't we?" he lowered his guitar, leaning against it as he looked at the nightmare demon. "Not exactly, sure, I don't beat the s**t out of people until they make the first move, but..."

He had a thoughtful expression on his face, which turned downright evil. "Get out, we can talk in the normal world just as easily. And we both know how this would end."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:48 pm
What an interesting way to phrase it. Titus couldn't help but mentally agree despite how he didn't want to. Physically he scoffed as if trying to deny it but he didn't say a word. He knew how this fight would end, it was clear as day. He would be shoved out before he knew it. So instead the demon took the offering and vanished from the boil's mind, engulfed in darkness before it dissipated into nothing.

When Titus opened his eyes, however, back in his true body he only spared a glance at Roch before turning to the door and opening it to leave. He wasn't going to stick around and 'chat' but he wasn't going to stick around and bad mouth either. Admitting his defeat and leaving was the highest level of respect he could give because normally Titus would spout off until the end. He was a little confused about the boil and unsure what to think as he swung the door open and walked out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:09 pm
Roch's eyes opened, watching the door shut behind the demon before he shrugged it off and dug out his phone. The soft sound of a sax playing hit the air...

And the punk boil went back to sleep.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out