Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Just Practicing (Amrita / Jericho) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-16)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:36 pm
Why why why did she think this was a good idea?! This was a terrible idea. Why Jericho of all fire breathing things? There had to be other firebreathing things she could go up against! Like...like...those flambe wings at the cafeteria! Those were more her speed, clearly.

She was back on her feet but not for long, the blow to the back of her head making her fall forward again, catching herself on her hands and knees. She spun around, rolling onto her back and once more aiming her heel for his knee; it kind of worked last time!

HP: 5
Damage: 1  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:08 pm
Buckling a bit from the hit to the knee, Jericho, dropped down. That didn't prevent him from attacking any further, as he swiped out with one of his wings to try and bat Amrita back.

HP:26
Damage:3  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:39 pm
"Augh!" Amrita tried to get whatever was batting her to stop; it didn't work, but she did feel her nails catch membrane. Well, she assumed it was wing membrane; she'd never really touched one before. Maybe, if she didn't die beyond repair, she'd ask to touch it.

Or maybe that was pain talking, because damn she hurt. A lot.

The ghoul still tried to throw a punch though.

HP: 2
Damage: 1  
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:02 pm
Ack! Jericho's membranes were always a bit sensitive so his wings recoiled back when he felt them be scratched. But now he was able to stand again. Getting back to his feet, he struck out towards Amrita, hoping to end this fight pretty soon.

HP:25
Damage: 3  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:55 pm
End it he did. This time, when Amrita was knocked to the ground, she didn't want to get up. She was content with just laying there, in pain, knowing that she didn't stand up to fire at all...and that she lost pretty damn bad.

"You win." She whimpered, rolling onto her side and getting to her feet. It didn't occur to her that when she stood, a part of her stayed on the ground; her arm. The stitches finally came loose after being weakened by the fire, but she didn't seem to notice.

"Th-thanks, Jericho. Um...c-can we...spar again, sometime?" She squeaked out, swaying unsteadily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:03 pm
When Amrita said he won, Jericho let out a breath before staring at the fact that he had knocked some stitches loose there. Woops. Reaching out, he tried to steady the girl since she looked like she was going to fall over at any moment.

"Sure thing. Though.. are you sure about that?" he asked while furrowing his brow. That fire had really freaked her out and all.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:22 pm
"I...I'm sure." The swaying stopped when Jericho steadied her, but she still didn't seem to register her missing arm. "Y-yeah, I'm sure...I want this...a-and you're the only one." Getting fire spat on and beaten; yes, clearly what she wanted. The stump of her arm moved, trying to brush her hair from her face. When the hair didn't move she looked confused.

"...Where's my arm."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:57 pm
Blinking at the question, Jericho looked around to try and see where her arm went.

"Uh... Oh! Right here," he said while crouching down to pick up the severed limb. Dusting it off, he offered it to the undead girl, "Need a hand?"

No, he wasn't going to ask her if she needed a hand.

[Drag was here.]  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:02 pm
"Mmmyes, thank you." She looked awkward now, along with being beaten up and scorched. The arm was back in her possession and neartly tucked under her remaining one, leaving her to stare blearily at the Dragon once more. "I...think I need the nurse." Amrita said absently, stumble-turning on her toes to head out of the gym at a Zombie sway.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff