Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
True Blue! (One Piece RP) Accepting! /OPEN!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahoy!!!!
  YARGH!!!!!!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:31 pm
Jay reached the headquarters and stopped. "Here goes nothing!" He said a she adjusted the rifle. "To-chi To-chi no mi...." He said as he crouched. "Foot Burst shot!" He said a s his legs turned into torches and he launched himself over the fence. "OI!!!" He called to Hardin as fell towards him. "I got your rifle!!!" He yelled smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:43 pm
Looking around for the voice Jake looked didn't have any luck finding it on the ground tho a shadow caught his eye. Looking up towards the sky he saw the boy falling down towards him rapidly. More importantly was his rifle being brought back as he tensed a bit. "Good now get me outta these chains" he told the kid deciding it was better to simply save his own strength currently.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:55 pm
Jay landed on his feet and laughed. "Sure, but if I do you gotta join my crew!" He said smiling. "Captain! there's some strange kid in the courtyard near Hardin!" A Marine reported to the captain. "It's that kid form before!!" He reported shocked at how he somehow got over the fence.

The pirates ran to the fence and spotted jay. "Captain! there he is!" They yelled as they're captain approached "Good! Now break this fence down!!!"He ordered as his men tried to break the fence down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:13 pm
"Kid why would you even want to become a pirate?" Shaking his head jake sims laughed a bit seeming to have little care for being in chains. "What you going to tell me your going to be the pirate king or sumin?" Looking past the boy towards the fence having heard a noise. "Looks like ya brought a little attention to ya" he chuckled thinking it over a bit what harm could it be to humor the kid a little he thought as he slowly stood up. "Fine kid. Undo my shackles and give me my rifle." Shaking the chains he looked at Jay as he
Waited  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:45 pm
Jay smiled. "yea That is exactly it!" He said smirking before looking behind him. "Hmmm? Well then..." he said turning back to Hardin. He turned his arms into a torch and cut the chains with a a small stream of fire. He finished releasing Hardin as the pirates broke through and charged at them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:00 am
As the chains came off Jake reached out as he grabbed his rifle from jay. Tossing it into the air he smirked looking towards the pirates "Well then pirate king" he said holding his hand out as his rifle fell easily into his palm as two rounds fell towards the ground. "Guess you have a gunner." kicking up his foot the bullets twirled up infront of his face as he snatched them out of the air and loaded them. "Names Ghost Shot" he said simply holding the weapon towards the pirate as he fired a single round seeming to miss him completely. That was not the case however as the bullet richoched off of two of the posts behind the charging group before embedding itself in the butt cheek of there captain  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:41 am
Jay smiled."YAHOOO!!" He yelled as the marines came charging out of the base. "Let's put our name down in history!" He said as he charged towards the marines. "To-chi To-chi no mi!" He said smirking. "Flare blitz!" He yelled as from his waist his upper body was covered in flames as he began punching and striking the marines lighting them on fire as they were scattered around the courtyard. "Hehe no problem!"

The pirate captain yelled in pain as he grabbed his butt and ran off yelling as the rest of his crew followed..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:05 am
Looking at the pirates escaping Jake did his rifle back into the carrying fixture he had earlier. "Come on before they bring the hole marine base out. Just because you have a devil fruit doesn't mean you can take the whole army on" Jake said as he broke out in a sprint towards the opened up gate. "Lets go then pirate king" he called back as he ran not feeling like getting into a fire fight with the marines for a lack of better words.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:32 pm
Jay smiled and laughed as he chased after Hardin. "This is going to be a amazing journey!" He said laughing. "Follow me! I got a ship ready!" He said turning and running into the woods. He ran faster and soon lead Harbin to a cove where a ship waited. "Ok Lets get out of here and set sail!!" He said as he jumped aboard. "Do you know how to steer a pirate ship really well?" He asked Jake as he looked back at him. "It's kind of important we find someone who can." he said chuckling. He clearly didn't know what he was doing and was winging it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:36 pm
(would it be ok if Molly stowaways onto the ship in raccoon form?)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:34 pm
((yeah i was planning and telling you to do tht))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:10 pm
((I Take it that's my cue... I'll start when you guys make it out to sea...))  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:15 pm
((ok sounds good))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:35 pm
(ok ^^)

Molly grumbled as her little tummy growled. She hadn't been able to eat much today because of the explosions and dog. She had gone through the forestad found a ship. She smiled and climbed aboard without anyone seeing. She went down to the kitchen and happily dug into some apples.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:17 am
"You want to be king of the pirates and don't know how to sail a ship?" jake asked shaking his head a bit. "I know how to drive enough to get by on." he commented walking to the ships wheel grabbing it firmly. "Where to the captain" the man chuckled a bit to himself at the question.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff