Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Swans of The Forbidden Arts (Main Characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yes, I'll join
  I like, not joining
  No
  Goldzzzzzz
View Results

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:28 pm
(Hey Shab, on my rp my charrie ish talking to you so she's not lonely. Lol she was with wolf but he was giving silent treatment xD Btw, Draco, you're welcome to join my rp if ya want mrgreen )

Her body laid in the cell, actually sleeping. She fell asleep earlier and informed her sister or her short nap as well as it would be no surprise. Now, it seemed, the nap was through with as her eyes fluttered. "Oh..sister, I had a dream of the most beautiful garden. Everyone was there and we were......." She suddenly says happily sitting up as she turned to her sister yet paused. She realized the cell after a few moments along with the situation that followed it. Her eyes lowered and she quickly muttered an apology. "Anything anew here?" She says, looking back up, now questioning if anything happened while she was asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:55 am
((Oh ok I'll be there right after this))

Bre smiled as her sister awoke. "It's fine, and nothing yet... But i've got a plan to try and get us out of here while the old man is out. Only his daughter is here. Maybe we can get ourselves free." She said quietly as she showed her the lock pick she had carved. She felt proud of it anyway. Even if it wasn't the greatest.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:22 am
Her eyes went to the wooden object, and by the sharp tip she could see it was hand-made pick. "Perhaps so......" She says looking back up to her sister with a small smile. She believed in her sister, and her faith in her would most likely never waver. "Where's the daughter? If we're not careful....then she'll take notice of the plan." She says, now concerned as her eyes searched outside the cell for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:14 am
As much as Desmond enjoyed reading the books in this new library, he was becoming restless. He wanted to start on the mission he had come here for: to rescue the twin princesses. He looked out towards the stables and saw that his horse, Stormcloud, was a little restless, too. I'm tempted to leave here alone, but logic states that such an undertaking would be foolish.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:27 pm
((Bad news, mom mother has gone crazy and destryed me acsess to the computer. I can still use it while I'm at school, but I won't be able to post in the afternoons))

Sally mind you, was on her way down with some food. She stopped the cart at the top of the stairs and looked down as she bit her lip. This was something stupid that her father would do. She thought for a bit longer, before deciding that one stupid turn deserved another. She went into her small area of the study and retrived the black magic book she was suposed to practice in. She returned to the cart and attempted a levitation spell. It worked...kinda. Everything in the castle started floating. With a small yelp and, waiting a minute or two to get used to zero gravity, she decided that it was a lot like swimming and grabbed the weightless cart to push down the stairs. She could easily fix this mess after she solved the original problem, couldn't she?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:56 pm
((That sucks. Sorry!))

Bre shook her head some. "I haven't seen her, but that noise was probably her." She said quietly as she went to the cell door and started jiggling the lock trying to get it unlocked. She heard a small crack and pulled out her make shift lock pick. It had broken the tip, which was most needed. She growled slightly as she sat back down to carve some more.

( I rolled a dice to see if i would succeed and i failed haha)  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:07 pm
((Failed your Open Locks check, huh? Did you roll a natural 1? XD Gotta love D&D humor.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:25 pm
(Lol knowing Shab she might have spent her skill points into other fields xDD Man I want to rp D&D so much *pouts* been too long)

She watched as her sister attempted to pick at the lock and heard the tip break as well. She felt useless sitting there, she had to do something. She heard the racket the little girl caused and from the looks of it she caught a glimpse of...something floating? "You should take a look at this....what if we could use whatever spell it was to float up to that window? It's small though and only one of us could go through quick enough to escape." She suggests, pointing high up on the wall of their cell. The window was tiny, though in their swan forms they'd pass through just fine. However, there was the trick of escaping the wretched building and if they were to go through with the plan only one could go successfully.

Just then, she started to laugh. "Oh sister...this sounds so much like the stories they told us of....how mother was captured and father had to rescue her. I do hope the two of them aren't in equal danger...who knows what this man has planned?" She thought aloud, her laugh pausing in the brief thoughts of what the man might have planned.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:12 pm
Sally pushed the cart down empty space and found that nothing under the castle was floating. She fell with a yelp and the cart crashed beside her. "Ow" She whispered. She got up and shook out her braids. She went to the cart and rolled it over. Luckily, none of the food was harmed. She slid both meals through a slot in the bars. "Here ya go, Cezar salad starter with italian dressing. Mushroom soup, Chicken parm and a red velvet cake for desert." She grinned, pushing the meals through as she mentioned what they were. "Also," She chirped. "Here are some dresess I made for ya. Black for Bre and White for Adrinna" She nodded and hopped on the balls of her feet. "How are you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:27 pm
Desmond eventually got tired of reading and decided to travel to the castle courtyard. While there, he found an open area to practice some of his forms for swordplay. The sword he always kept with him was a special blade that his father had made for him (see profile picture). It was christened the Steelheart Saber. None but those of the Steel Royal Family know what the runes along the blade are meant for.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:34 pm
((Haha, no i rolled a 2 thank you very much sweatdrop
Of course i put them into other things! Normally i'm a warlock or something like that. I like being a cosmic sorceress.))

Bre smiled at her sister's laughing and hid the things quickly answering the girl just as calmly. "We are bored out of our minds in here. Other than the beautiful gowns you make and have us try on, there is nothing to do in here except get fat off your delicious cooking." She said. She had taken everything she had been taught to heart in case of such instances as this. Keeping her more aware of being a liar was even better for her game. Of course the dresses that she had made this time were quite beautiful, and knowing her sister, they might end up switching dresses whenever one of the two plans worked. That way, if she could get her sister through the window like she had thought of, Bre would be left looking like Adrinna, making them think that the more adventurous one had gone and the better smarter one still there for ransom, instead of the actuality of having the more troublesome one there. She picked up the salad meant for her and took a bite. She did like to tease.
"You do know that this is way to much dressing? It's a bit too garlicy and spiced and wet. All my lettuce is soggy." She said sarcastically as she ate.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:10 pm
((Guess you cross-classed the Open Locks points, then, 'cause I know Warlocks don't have that as a class skill.))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:13 pm
((Haha yeah i know, That's why i never have it and decided to roll for it haha))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:14 pm
((The only problem is that you can't make Open Lock checks untrained. xd ))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:05 pm
(*sniff* I love mushroom soup...it's been so long since I've had some...and I miss dnd, I haven't played it for so long x-x)

Adrinna looked up only when her name was spoken, her eyes blinking to see two meals. She was quite famished so she gladly smiled towards the young girl. "Well, now, that our little miss has joined us." The entire time her and her sister was locked she couldn't help but have a soft spot for the child. 'Little miss' being a nickname she gave to her. Her eyes went to her sister as she teased the young one. "This meal is fantastic, there are no flaws. I think I'll start with my soup, and then salad to change the taste buds, and then soup...and finish off with Chicken parm.....After a short dri--" She says smiling now yet paused. She looked around and noticed there were no drinks. It was rude for her to point this out, yet it could provide an amount of time for her sister to reply to her plan. "Sally, dear, some water would go very nice with this meal. And, I'll be grateful if you were to join us in our meal. For you to watch, it sends guilt through out me." She says making a slight pout towards the girl. She knew her sister would dislike having the daughter with them, but she couldn't possibly not be thankful for the way she was towards them.

"And such a wonderful dress, too. I believe I'll change after I'm done..less not it be hurt during which." She adds, looking to the dress. She too thought of the same thing with her sister and her switching dresses yet she hated the idea leaving her sister here and instead pictured herself dressed as her sister.

(Lol Draco, maybe if you get bored with waiting for the other prince you could npc some guards looking for the location of the twins)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff