Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)
ultimatemk [X] vs. Shadow Of Miracles [O] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:29 pm
ultimatemk

It was for fun, and I had fun beating you.

Trust me the Virus Killer was not for you per se, the deck I built is my version of a virus destroyer deck. It manipulates attributes so I can work it to my advantage, the Virus Killer is just a plus and for lolz but not necessary.

Also I would have finished you off even faster if I made you active Tiferet. I would not suggest suggest a card like that since someone like me can turn it against you very easily and with your limited MP you can't really counter it.

Well good game  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:33 pm
Shadow of Miracles
ultimatemk

Trust me the Virus Killer was not for you per se, the deck I built is my version of a virus destroyer deck. It manipulates attributes so I can work it to my advantage, the Virus Killer is just a plus and for lolz but not necessary.

Also I would have finished you off even faster if I made you active Tiferet. I would not suggest suggest a card like that since someone like me can turn it against you very easily and with your limited MP you can't really counter it.

Well good game

You do know that I on purposely placed Tiferet just for fun xd I was bored and decided to randomly pick cards that I wanted to sometime use someday xd  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:38 pm
ultimatemk
Shadow of Miracles
ultimatemk

Well good game

You do know that I on purposely placed Tiferet just for fun xd I was bored and decided to randomly pick cards that I wanted to sometime use someday xd

Of course rolleyes

well thanks for the easy win I guess, thanks to this I just scored some really great cards: De-Digivolve and Drop of Life. Lol let's do this again some time  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 am
Shadow of Miracles
ultimatemk
Shadow of Miracles
ultimatemk

Well good game

Of course rolleyes

well thanks for the easy win I guess, thanks to this I just scored some really great cards: De-Digivolve and Drop of Life. Lol let's do this again some time

Though remember that I mostly do this when i want to try a new card xd i was wishing you had chosen a Mega cause then i could see if i could annoy Kura with it xd  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games