Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Weeping Mountains |Shrine| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:56 am
Two minds. One body. Both Lost souls.
The 'T w i n s | s n i w T' ehT
User Image
Syy & Yoo

Yoo took a deep breath, his chest rising with his shoulders as he tried to explain "I want...no...I don't know! I just want people to understand that we're a lot more similar then we are different. Everyone thinks I'm the one who controls him and that he's out of control and...and....and its not anything like that!" he lifted his head, pouting unhappily across the water again "Everyone gets mad at him for what he does when he's provoked and then when he tries to defend himself, he gets mad and says the wrong things. He never means what he says. He just doesn't know how to act here. He said something really horrible to Mi, I think, about what happened between him and Flou. But I know he didn't mean anything by it. He just doesn't....he just doesn't!" he said firmly "I can't reel him in because...because that's not my job! I don't have a purpose when it comes to Syy. He exists and I exist. People expect too much because we're identical and we're almost always together. They expect Syy to be mean and when he's not, they think he's being snobby or arrogant. And when I don't do what they think I should do, when I'm not a puppy" Yoo gave Setsuna a frowny face, lips pursed together "That I'm just another part of him. And...and its so confusing but nobody tries! Mi tried to understand but then she got mad at him a few hours ago and he got mad at her and now its just a mess." he put his hands up in the air and then flopped backwards, forgetting Setsuna was touching his back as he did "I don't understand it! And Syy doesn't either and while I just get confused, he gets angry!"

↳ Jounin ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:13 pm
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Chuunin ~ Taijutsu ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 430 ~ AC: 3150 ~ Ryo: ~ 1900

Honestly, this was even confusing Setsuna as the other kept going on. He had to focus completely on the other's words to get what the other was trying to say. He focused so much, he didn't remove his hand from Yokai's back. The silver haired male sort of moved back as well, his hand slightly trapped underneath the other at this point. "Well, I call you a puppy because you're adorable, even if you're pouting and going on like this. As for why people don't understand... it sounds like a bit of a mess at first so it would be hard for them to, I think."

At least now he had a little more understanding and hopefully he could say the right thing this time. "I think people think that you control him... is because we all knew you first before Sypher seemed to appear from nowhere. I had honestly thought that Sypher basically split off from your main personality. Or that he may have been some repressed emotions you were feeling." admitted Setsuna, knowing that he still preferred having Yokai around more than Sypher. "As for reeling him in and such. Well, it's not your job but you both do sort of co-exist in some way I suppose. You have some sort of strange relationship so you should help him adjust since he's your friend or whatever. But if it's not that easy for you to help him... I could help out as well."

Even though it seemed it might be a headache to help keep Sypher in check, he wanted to do it to help out Yokai. The other was clearly frustrated. Pulling his hand out from underneath the other, Setsuna smiled softly as he instead started rubbing the other's belly. "Just try to calm down, I'm sure everything is gonna be a little bumpy at first. But I'll do whatever I can to help the both of you figure this out. If that'll help."

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:52 pm
User Image
Syy & Yoo

Still laying on his back, Yoo glowered(yes! Glowered!) at the sky as Setsuna spoke. He didn't mind when Setsuna called him puppy but...."Sypher had to flee from Kumogakure. Flee from the place he called home and come to some place he'd never even visited before. I love Kirigakure...but he doesn't. Not yet anyways....maybe I don't want to reel him in or anything! Maybe all of you should try to understand how it feels to suddenly be without anything. No name, no home, no friends and only a...a whatever I am to be around!" Yoo turned on his side as Setsuna touched his stomach, a shiver going through him "S-stop it, Setsuna!" He sat up sharply, glaring (oh. now glaring.) at Setsuna, a bit of grass stuck in his hair "What is it going to take for you to stop seeing me as this...this puppy?!" he demanded, suddenly overcome with a strange heat. Anger was a foreign concept to him. He'd felt Syy's anger but at a distance, like some kind of dangerous sun. Feeling it himself....his cheeks were red, his eyes watering up just a bit as he struggled to try and explain what was going on with him "Its not just Syy who-who needs help sometimes! I don't wa-want to be a p-p-puppy all the t-time! Wh-Why do people th-think just cause h-he's been around longer, that I'm the a-a-addition!" he struggled, his stuttering starting to come back as he struggled through his confusion and this strange emotion. He didn't have a means of using jutsu, the chakra pool he carried only there to keep his body alive and functioning for as long as necessary. So his emotions weren't as easy to read except on his open face. And he was very unhappy. Sitting there, on his knees, his cheeks red, his hair fluffed on one side and that bit of grass in it with watery eyes...he was, if Setsuna wanted to put it, a very unhappy puppy.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image

Frowning, Setsuna stopped rubbing the other's stomach and watched. In a way it was fascinating, he'd never really seen Yokai like this before. "Well, I actually consider Sypher the addition since I've known you longer than him." commented Setsuna. It was sad to hear that Sypher had to leave everything behind and it would explain why his adaptation to Kirigakure was quite bumpy. As for trying to understand... well, Setsuna could in a way. "Well... I don't know if this would help, but I could relate to Sypher. My parents fled with me from Takigakure. I've had to learn how to adapt to living in Kirigakure and such."

Reaching up, Setsuna removed the bit of grass from the other's hair and then ran his fingers through the fluffed up part to smooth it down. "I haven't seen you in awhile, Yokai. When we had met, you were still as fresh and as adorable as a puppy. Then you disappeared and then you came back with this Sypher guy, I've never seen you angry like this." Finished smoothing down the other's hair, he let his index and middle finger trail down to Yokai's cheek, running down to the male's jawline before he pulled his hand back. "I don't mean to call you puppy in a way that's demeaning, I'm sorry if you thought that. You're not an addition or whatever to me. And I do want to help you, Yokai. Whether I have to help Sypher out or help just you out, I'll do whatever I can when you just say the word."

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:20 pm
User Image
Syy & Yoo

Yoo sat, fuming, as Setsuna spoke, glaring at him through wet eyes as the other fiddled with his hair "I'm the addition. Syy's been alive longer then I've existed so nobody thinks of me as a person now....well, cept you and Syy." he grumbled, gripping his knees as Setsuna started to smooth his hair on one side. He kept his gaze on Setsuna, speaking without looking away "Syy never had parents. He was abandoned outside of Kirigakure when he was a baby...so he might not think you two have much in common." he said, in order to discourage Setsuna from trying to get close to Syy in that way. Listening to Setsuna's reasons, Yokai felt pretty badly about getting "That was anger?" he asked, looking a little taken aback. He didn't like the experience. Not at all. He looked down at his knees as Setsuna touched his face, turning a light red "I-I know its not d-d-demeaning. But..." he rubbed his cheek a little with one crooked finger "I like it when you use m-my name."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image

How could people not really see Yokai as a person? He was here, he felt emotions and such, he'd just proved that right now. It seemed that he really did not have anything in common with Sypher though. Still, that was good to know so that he did not try that with the male later. Hearing the question, Setsuna nodded his head "Yes. What you were feeling just then, as you were glaring and expressing how frustrated you felt, is anger." It must have been a new experience if Yokai could not even realize what he had been feeling just then.

At least the other seemed to have gotten it out of his system. "Well, if you prefer, I can call you by your name more than I call you puppy." Although he still might call the other puppy now and then since it was sort of stuck in Setsuna's mind.

Sitting up a bit straighter, he looked out over the lake before saying "Is there anything else you might want to talk about or do? We could go get something to eat or just stay here."

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:44 pm
User Image
Syy & Yoo

Yoo looked miserably at his knees again, not happy at all with that. He wasn't sure how he felt about suddenly being able to express anger..."I.....I don't m-mind being called 'puppy' but....but its n-not my name." he mumbled, fiddling with his pants, tugging at the edges as he looked up at Setsuna. His hair was less then perfect, despite Setsuna's efforts, and he had a single lock of hair flipped straight up "Even if y-you call me puppy...i-its not my name." he went back to picking at his pants, moving to sit crosslegged rather then on his knees.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image

Looking back over to Yokai, Setsuna frowned seeing that the other seemed sad. Really, people were so confusing at times. First Flou was acting off and now Yokai was able to express his anger. "I know it's not your name, Yokai. Puppy is just sort of a nickname for you, I guess." Shaking his head head, he reached over and tried smoothing down that one lock of hair that was standing straight up. "Are you okay? You seem a bit sad now..."

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image
Syy & Yoo

Yoo wrapped his arms around his stomach, his expression frumpy "Well...I just.....I dunno." he mumbled suddenly pitching forward and planting his head firmly in the middle of Setsuna's chest. He was acting so weird...that he'd gotten angry upset him a lot more then he was letting on though.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:45 pm
User Image

When the other pitched forward, it took Setsuna by surprise. The medic shinobi blinked for a moment or two before he placed his arms around Yokai. "Well... you'll be fine Yokai, I'm sure." said Setsuna, trying to reassure Yokai as he began rubbing the other's back once more. He really did want the other to be happy and safe. Even though he wasn't sure how he might accomplish it, the silver haired male was willing to do whatever it took. Pulling his hand up, Setsuna began stroking his fingers through the other's hair, something Setsuna's own mother used to do for him whenever he came home upset.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image
Syy & Yoo

His head down, Yoo just stared at a spot on Setsuna's jacket. But once Setsuna started rubbing his back, Yokai relaxed a fraction. Strangely, it reminded him of when it thundered horribly or a loud noise startled Sypher awake. Terrified of loud noises, the two would curl up together until they fell asleep or calmed down enough to try and get back to sleep. He closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Setsuna, instantly slumping down into his lamp with his head on Setsuna's leg, his breathing starting to fall into a rhythm as he drifted to sleep "I'm not worried about me..." he mumbled, not really paying attention to what he wasn't worried about. It was a strange happy warm feeling when Setsuna began combing(?) his hair with his fingertips.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image

It was good that Yokai seemed to be calming down, although the other might fall asleep at this rate. Setsuna continued running his fingers through Yokai's hair, finding he rather liked this. He smiled softly as the other appeared to be drifting off. "Such a cute puppy..." Leaning down just enough, he managed to kiss the other male on the head. It was just something he felt the urge to do. Mainly because he felt so fond of the other male.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image
Syy & Yoo

Yoo's eyes snapped open and he quickly lifted his head, staring at Setsuna in surprise. He tilted his head to the left, still looking a little surprised "What was that for...?" he asked curiously. His sudden alertness might have indicated something had...changed. He didn't move from his position in Setsuna's lap, hands on Setsuna's thigh as he pushed himself up a little "Why did you kiss me on the head?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image

That was certainly a fast reaction. Although, Yokai did not seem as if he had been repulsed by the kiss. "Well, you looked so cute, I just couldn't help myself." admitted Setsuna. A closeness like this, close to Yokai, it was quite pleasant to him. Of course such closeness was not quite normal for friends or the impulse to be affectionate enough to kiss the other. Setsuna supposed this was what it was like to begin really liking someone more than just a friend. The only way to really know for sure was to take it a step further. Smiling softly, Setsuna took the opportunity to lean and gently kiss the other on the lips. Interesting and even more pleasant. Pulling back, Setsuna said "And I'm certain I like you. A lot."

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image
Syy & Yoo

"But I had my head do-" Yoo started to say but the second kiss stopped him. He wasn't sure what to do so he stayed still until Setsuna pulled back, taking a deep breath "B-Because we're f-friends, right?" he stammered, his stammering coming from a whole different reason now. He didn't move away or even change the distance between himself and Setsuna "O-Or....is it th-the way Syy says is d-d-different?" he asked, completely innocent in his questions. He was red around the cheeks now, looking nervously at Setsuna.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces