Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)
Banryu [O] VS UltimateMK [X] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:02 pm
Blademaster Banryu

That was laziness on my part as to not look at your MP emotion_facepalm Though this tends to happen when you fight two matches at the same time don't you agree anyways nice one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:08 pm
ultimatemk
Thanks. I really did begin to think that you were right about me having no chance of winning until I saw that I could do 50 damage on that turn just now haha... Though really, I could still have technically killed you with that roll had I just used the +20 Weapon Shop boost, (20+20+14) so not using Goburimon right away still ended up being a bit of a mistake anyway, I think. Then again, the De-Digivolved nerf might have been too much to overcome anyway...? Though heck if I wasn't convinced that you were gonna take me down anyway... I was being extremely careful and cautious about my moves, and I think it ended up paying off in the end. GG, and maybe we'll play again some other time.  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:10 pm
Blademaster Banryu
ultimatemk
Thanks. I really did begin to think that you were right about me having no chance of winning until I saw that I could do 50 damage on that turn just now haha... Though really, I could still have technically killed you with that roll had I just used the +20 Weapon Shop boost, (20+20+14) so not using Goburimon right away still ended up being a bit of a mistake anyway, I think. Then again, the De-Digivolved nerf might have been too much to overcome anyway...? Though heck if I wasn't convinced that you were gonna take me down anyway... I was being extremely careful and cautious about my moves, and I think it ended up paying off in the end. GG, and maybe we'll play again some other time.

Not exactly. Reason i didn't use Goburimon was because i was just waiting for the right time to use it. I was aware of the 50 damage thing but unfortunately i failed to look at your MP as well as forgot that you activated Weapon Shop emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:15 pm
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu
ultimatemk

Not exactly. Reason i didn't use Goburimon was because i was just waiting for the right time to use it. I was aware of the 50 damage thing but unfortunately i failed to look at your MP as well as forgot that you activated Weapon Shop emotion_facepalm

I see, I see. Hmm. So yeah, I suppose the moment of doom came on the turn that I played Weapons Shop and recovered MP to full... that would have been the time to use it, I suppose. Well, I know that I won't be able to get you with the same strategy again, so take comfort in knowing that my options against you are extremely limited. Dx Until next time!  

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:25 pm
Blademaster Banryu
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu
ultimatemk

I see, I see. Hmm. So yeah, I suppose the moment of doom came on the turn that I played Weapons Shop and recovered MP to full... that would have been the time to use it, I suppose. Well, I know that I won't be able to get you with the same strategy again, so take comfort in knowing that my options against you are extremely limited. Dx Until next time!

Yeah xd though still it was a bit bad that I forgot about some of your cards that you had in your deck xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:41 pm
All discussions and ideas aside, Digicannon R activates ultimate's illegal card since you've prevented him from playing cards.

ultimatemk

Blademaster Banryu

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:42 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
All discussions and ideas aside, Digicannon R activates ultimate's illegal card since you've prevented him from playing cards.

ultimatemk

Blademaster Banryu

....oh. So it does. Dx Total fail on my part... I suppose that probably disqualifies and negates my win, huh? o___@  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:42 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

ultimatemk

Blademaster Banryu

emotion_facepalm I forgot that I had that card in my deck emotion_facepalm whatever a loss is a loss emotion_drool  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:43 pm
ultimatemk
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

ultimatemk

Blademaster Banryu

emotion_facepalm I forgot that I had that card in my deck emotion_facepalm whatever a loss is a loss emotion_drool

NO scream I disqualify myself. Dx The win was not legit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:54 pm
Actually it still goes to you, Banryu since he has to show it during his turn in order to claim the effects. I just wanted to point that out so you both knew. Unlike White cards, you have to show green cards to get it. Note, showing them does not count at "playing it" and cannot be negated, but you still have to show them.

Blademaster Banryu

ultimatemk

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:57 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Actually it still goes to you, Banryu since he has to show it during his turn in order to claim the effects. I just wanted to point that out so you both knew. Unlike White cards, you have to show green cards to get it. Note, showing them does not count at "playing it" and cannot be negated, but you still have to show them.

Blademaster Banryu

ultimatemk

Errrrr.... I dunno... my honor insists that I should lose. burning_eyes But... if you're gonna enforce it with the rules...?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:59 pm
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Blademaster Banryu

ultimatemk

Errrrr.... I dunno... my honor insists that I should lose. burning_eyes But... if you're gonna enforce it with the rules...?

Just reading the effects of the card. But if you want to go head and drop this, then be my guest. Just make sure that you watch out for that, both of you. And while I'm on the topic, Secret Crush would also activate Illegal, so watch that one as well.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:06 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Blademaster Banryu

ultimatemk

Just reading the effects of the card. But if you want to go head and drop this, then be my guest. Just make sure that you watch out for that, both of you. And while I'm on the topic, Secret Crush would also activate Illegal, so watch that one as well.
I think we both knew about that one... I know I was definitely avoiding it for fear of activating Illegal, but it totally didn't occur to me that the DigiCannon would too. @___e ...I don't even know whether or not I should accept a win or a loss now. Dx  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:33 pm
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Blademaster Banryu

ultimatemk

I think we both knew about that one... I know I was definitely avoiding it for fear of activating Illegal, but it totally didn't occur to me that the DigiCannon would too. @___e ...I don't even know whether or not I should accept a win or a loss now. Dx

ACCEPT IT!!!!!! Its my lose cause I didn't show it and as such it is my own fault so accept the freaking win. Unless you want to redo it from before you did DigiCannon R xd  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:34 pm
ultimatemk
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

ACCEPT IT!!!!!! Its my lose cause I didn't show it and as such it is my own fault so accept the freaking win. Unless you want to redo it from before you did DigiCannon R xd
...Bahaha allright, fine. xD Fair's fair I suppose; plus I know pretty well that I shouldn't expect too many more wins out of you... all right then, thanks guys.  
Tamer Coliseum (Digimon PvP Card Battle Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games