Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Welcome to Equestria!** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:53 pm
Bonfire left Sugarcube Corner with Snowflake and traveled through Ponyille's marketplace. After a while, the fire station came into view. Bonfire's horn began to glow as he pulled his house key from his saddle bag. He unlocked his door and turned on the light. Scanning the room, he saw nothing that was out of place, or needed to be picked up before guests came in. After seeing nothing too offending, he stepped inside and let Snowflake in. He levitated his saddlebags over to a hook on the wall. The contents of which, were levitated onto the coffee table in front of the living room couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:16 pm
Snowflake came in and looked around. "Nice place..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:48 pm
"Thanks. It's, uh... kind of big. I need to be able to move quickly when a fire happens so that I don't hurt something and aren't able to get there. I couldn't bear to think how I'd feel if somepony got hurt because of me..." Bonfire, looked to the ground sadly, his ears flattened against his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:48 pm
Snowflake smiled kindly. "You're very brave. I wish I was like you...I'm too shy..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:26 pm
"It's not so much as being shy as it is wanting to help everypony." Bonfire walked into the kitchen and opened up the fridge. "Can I get you anything? I've got tea, Colt-a-cola, ParaSprite..." Bonfire called out, listing off the beverages he had in his fridge.

((Very punny =P))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:47 pm
Snowflake smiled. "ParaSprite, please..." Deep down, she began to like having company.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:48 pm
Two cans of ParaSprite were suddenly wrapped in Bonfire's magic and brought out to the living room and opened up, the fizzing sound coming from them after the crack of the tab. Bonfire sat down on the couch and took a sip of his soda, setting it down afterwards. "So, you said you've always been here, why haven't I ever seen you? I mean, I know I've only been here for a few years, but there aren't many ponies I don't know." Bonfire explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:55 pm
Snowflake turned her head away. "I usually avoid others..." She whispered, almost too soft to hear.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:15 pm
"Why's that? It's nice to talk to people!" Bonfire explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:35 am
Tempest walked amoungst the foreign buildings searching for his old friend's house. But the houses, even though so different, all looked the same. As much as he hated to admit it, he was lost. He had almost given up hope until he found the firehouse. What better place to ask dirrections? He approached the door and knocked on it.

knock knock knock  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:41 am
Bonfire looked to the door. "Oh, excuse me, Snowflake." Bonfire got up and walked to the door. The door handle was then wrapped in magic, twisted and then the door opened. Bonfire opened the door enough so his head could pop out. "Hey there! Can I help you?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:19 am
Tempest always had a hard time talking to people for the first time. So this was really far outside his comfort zone.

"Um... Hi there. I hope I'm not interrupting anything. I'm new here. I've never even been anywhere like this place. I was... Um... Wondering if you knew where this is." asks Tempest, handing Bonfire the sticky note with the Professors' illegible scrabbled address.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:51 am
Bonfire carefully ready the sticky note and soon grimaced in a slight fear. "Oh, Pathfinder, eh? Yeah, I know him all too well." Bonfire sighed but smiled. "He's averaged about 3 fires a month. He's just down the street. The brown house with the weird statues in the window."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:07 pm
"Oh, thank you mister! By the way, my name's Tempest Cloud. Glad to meet you."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out