Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
mara's castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:54 pm
"I'm sorry, mistress." Caedis said to her, a little saddened by her past. He wasn't found of a young girl having no one with her to take care of her and protect her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:36 am
"...but its ok now...I have someone here...and I wont have to play alone anymore....."
she smiled scrubbing her feet  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:20 am
Caedis smiled slightly as he rinsed her back off, then took a step back to dry his hands and put on his gloves. Once his gloves were back on, he turned his back to Mara and opened his right eye again while resting his hand on Elrune's hilt. "I'm happy to be here for you, Lady Mara." He said to her as he looked around the room, except where she was at.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:22 pm
she smiled standing up and rinsing off
"...thank you..."
she looked around for her towel just as the sound of far off shouting and gunfire erupted
"...huh?...they are here already?....but its not dark yet"  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:30 pm
Caedis drew Elrune and growled a little. "Get to a room you know is safe, I'll meet those bastards in the courtyard." He said and quickly dashed out of the baths to the courtyard. He came out of the door ready for a fight, his blade glinting in front of him. He opened his left eye to reveal its black and red color.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:50 pm
just out the door he was met with a hail of arrows and bullets. there was so many of them. mara followed him but stayed in the hall. even though she was told to hide she seemly did not want to see her go anywhere without her  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:56 pm
Caedis let out an inhuman, almost dragon-like, roar and spun Elrune quickly to knock away what was fired at him. His energy spiked high from opening his wraith eye. "Elrune... Sing." He said and the blade spun like a drill bit in his hand. He rushed to the closest bandit and skewered him viciously with the blade, then tore it out of him and got ready for another attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:02 pm
the men kept coming. though as the arrows pinged around him and off his sword they left a small smear of residual metal. unusually shiny. they where using a softer metal for their weapons for some reason.
"....ah....be careful "
mara was peeking just out of the door still naked she covered herself with the door as she watched the battle  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:10 pm
As Caedis moved noticing the unsually shiny 'strings' that were left by the weapons. Are they using wire-shot? I haven't seen that trick in a while...well better to counter it now then be torn to shreds later. He thought and ducked down, running towards the bandits. As he ran, his body slowly became darker until he became a living sillouette of himself. It was his wraith form, a body of pure dark energy with glowing red eyes. He rushed right towards the group of bandits and met Elrune's spining blade to a bandit's face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:21 pm
the men stepped back before continuing their assault
"oznaczone jednÄ… innego....."
they quickly spread continuing their barrage of arrows and bullets circling around to try and surround him
mara shivered looking out at them trembling as if she feared for his survival  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:43 pm
Caedis looked around, his black body quickly looking around as he thought. Suddenly he dove into a shadow and disappeared. His voice rang out from all the shadows in the area. "Elrune....Hunt." He came out of one of the shadows and slit one of the bandits throat then disappeared into the shadows again. He came out of another shadow a bit away, and skewered another bandit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:58 pm
Mara flinched when he vanished into the shadows and fully stepped out
"...no...dont go..."
she broke into a full run to where he first vanished  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:28 pm
"Lady Mara!" Caedis shouted and came bursting out of a shadow. He cut down a bandit that was about to grab her and quickly picked her up in his arms and formed a shield of black energy around them. "Lady Mara... What are you thinking. If one of them had gotten ahold of you..." He said hoping the energy shell would hold up long enough for him to think of a way to defend her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:34 pm
she hugged onto him
"....no....we have to get back inside....I dont want to lose you...daddy died by them..."  

kesuke uchiha

Blessed Genius

10,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Necrotic-Druid

Malevolent Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:40 pm
"L...lady Mara....." He said suprised by her words. She's worried about me... he thought as she clung to him. He wasn't sure what to say, but he wanted to comfort her and to protect her. "Lady Mara..." He said again closing his eyes.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff