Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Phantom Assassin** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:15 am
"Then we share the same impression. I don't know who hires me. He sends a courier to share his messages. I don't know his name. Never bothered to ask."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:23 am
S.M. stepped back a bit. "What's your story, huh? Why are you just accepting assassination jobs randomly. And don't just give me 'for the money.'"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:48 am
"Well, typical 'born on the street' stuff. My parents were thieves, and they raised me that way. It wasn't until I found my powers that I realized what I could put my skills to. But I only accept the contracts of those who deserve to die."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:54 am
"Ever thought about doing something to benefit someone? Y'know, something selfless?" S.M. questioned.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:50 pm
"Aye, the thought has arisen, and I have spent many nights contemplating on the subject. Entertaining those thoughts has been a nightly occurrence. But I never figured anyone would want my abilities for anything other than murder. I never even thought they could be used for more than murder and thievery."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:15 pm
"Ever thought about becoming a guard? Those skills could be put to use by keeping a silent eye on the castle and the town." S.M. explained. "That ever cross your mind?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:30 pm
Fenrir stopped and contemplated this notion. He withdrew his illusion, and put on a more serious tone. "Would you car to elaborate?" he asks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 pm
"I'm willing to put all of this behind us if you'll turn a new leaf and join the royal guard. The training will be tormenting, but it's either that or rot here. Your choice." S.M. crossed his arms and stared at Fenrir, waiting for an answer.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:27 pm
'Aye, the proposal sounds promising, but can I abandon my old ways? It is a chance I will have to take.'

"Aye, I accept. Anything is better than what I'm doing now. What are your terms?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:10 pm
"The only major terms," S.M. began, "are that you are to be assigned a parole officer for a month, you are not to leave this island until you're parole assignment is over, and you if you're caught breaking any laws, talking back to any superior officers, or doing anything out of line, these charges will be re-enforced and you will be dealt with harshly. Now I hope I've placed some of my trust in you. Don't squander it." S.M. finished, kneeling down to unshackle Fenrir.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:28 pm
Frost, whom had been listening just outside the door, came into the room. "I should kill you for even having THOUGHTS of murdering a king....But that would be against my code. I will tell you this: make even ONE slip-up, and you'll deal with me and Midnight. UNDERSTOOD?!" Frost shouted the last word, feeling so much rage building inside that she was shaking, and her usual kind eyes had become a raging red storm. This man had been planning to murder HER man?! Oh, HELL no!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:31 pm
((XD *snaps fingers* Oh HEEEELLLL Nah!))

S.M. put a hand on Frost's shoulder and looked to her. He didn't say a word, but his eyes told her, Please calm down, I've got this. He then continued to unshackle Fenrir.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:38 pm
Frost felt her rage continue building, and a cold aura eminated from her. Murderous thoughts raged through her mind and she grit her teeth, glaring at Fenrir with an intensity enough to make even Dusk whimper and recoil in fear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:13 pm
"Thank you, Your Highness. You've done what many men are too proud to do. Forgive and forget. I commend you, and I owe you my life for not taking it when you could. You have my allegiance. But the shackles will be unnecessary. I've been free of them far before you entered the room." replied Fenrir, lowering his arms and placing them at his side. "Would you like to obtain possession of the dagger hidden in he shadows beneath my coat? Because I don't wish for anymore misunderstandings between us. That, and I'm about to pass out from how much energy I'm using."

Fenrir slowly pulls his coat away from his body, and pulls a Mythril Dagger from the slight shade beneath. He held it by the blade to prevent any possibility of attacking with it, and held the hilt in King Swift's direction.

"Just take good care of it please. It's a family heirloom from my mother. It was her last gift before her passing. And it's taking every fiber of my being to give this to you, but if it means a fresh start, I can cope." Fenrir states, shifting his eyes to Frost. "Queen Macafee, I apologize for my misguided attempts to kill your husband. I hope that at some point you can forgive me. But that is done by your own volition, and I will respect the decision you make."

The only thoughts to pass through Fenrir's mind were: 'Thank God that Swift got here first. Otherwise this confrontation would have ended very differently, and with me not ending up a happy camper. I'd like to keep my body parts as attached, unfrozen, and unmounted for as long as possible.'  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out