Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] Nice to meet you OvO (Yin & Muka) [fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:08 pm
"I enjoy training," the mantis replied almost happily. It was hard to keep ahead of those talons, but since the first attack he had managed to avoid the worst of the damage that they could inflict.

"In my spare time sometimes I practice reading. Alexander occasionally helps me study as well." He paused for a moment, simply holding a fighting position as an almost dreamy look flickered quickly across his face. "And I take care of Princess Eva. She adores attention."

HP: 17/30
Damage: Damage? whuts that?

iloveyouDIE

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:28 pm
Muka took another leaping attack but this time his wings gave him a single flapping boost of speed. He snapped his teeth at the same time he swiped, an instinctual action, but a bit scary when it was up close and personal.

"I don't think I have met Alex.." He puzzled aloud and scratched his head. "Or Princess Eva.. is she really a princess?" He gaped.

HP: 19 / 30
Dmg: 4
FEAR Use: 0 / 1

ramenli

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:53 pm
His claws swiped through, ripping the edge of Yin's shirt before ripping through flesh. Great, and this one had already been torn by Miss Chuppi's spines. It appeared that he had more mending ahead of him. The snap of teeth near his face was not precisely a good sign, and ordinarily might have upset him.

If he had not been distracted by the most important being on Halloween. "Princess Eva?" he questioned happily? "Well, she will not respond to her name without the title, though there is no concrete evidence that she is a princess. If I see you around when I am taking her on her walk I shall have to introduce you."

HP: 13
Damage: Distracting by his Princess

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:52 am
Ulmuka paused his attack to tap a finger against his lip in thought. He was putting things together and finally figured out that the 'princess' was a minipet.

"Oh I love minipets!" For snacks.. no.. just kidding. Only snacks if they weren't owned by someone! "She sounds lovely and you are a very caring owner. My Aurora is a bit of a princess as well, though I wouldn't call her one because she would begin to expect it all the time!" A raucous giggle screeched out of the strix.

It seems in the conversation that Muka had stopped battling. Perhaps the warrior mantis could capitalize on the easy distraction of the owl.

Dmg: --not attacking--

ramenli

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:09 am
There was that bizarre laugh again. "She has always wanted to be called princess, from the day that she emerged from her box. But Aurora sounds like a lovely name."

Then he took a swipe at the boil with his claws, not getting close enough to do damage but more of a simple reminder of where they were and what they were doing.

"If I may be so bold as to change the subject, what sort of boil are you?"

HP: 13
Damage: Nope!

iloveyouDIE

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:22 am
"Whoooops!" Muka trilled the 'oooo' part of the word in pure owl fashion and slashed back at Yin. His claws were a little more on the mark. Apparently without really meaning too, he was succeeding at this battling thing.

"I am a strix." He hopped back and took a bow. "Ulmuka Knobwalker. I am a shapeshifting owl-monster, handed down on my mother's side. My father is a demon." Very rich and well known amongst the higher classes. It was most likely why Ulmuka used his last name. His father is an incubus, well known for his prowess in procreation. Muka was the youngest of MANY MANY children and almost none from the same mother.

"May I ask what you are?" He didn't see horns so he assumed monster, but he could not identify the species. "A bug of some sort. My friend Vero is a bug.. more of a bee though." He giggled. "His hive has not let him attend the school yet. Not after the recent troubles."

Dmg: 3

ramenli

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:55 am
As well as the owl was doing, Yin was not. He could tell that the battle was changing, and he did not like it. It was all he could do to try to defend himself, but he still paid attention to the boil's explanation. An owl-monster, curious. The name meant nothing to him, few names did. But if the boil did not even know who Jack Skellington was it was pretty safe that he did not know about the Knobwalkers.

"I am a mantodae, or a weremantis. My parents were mantodae." Well, he had never met them, but it was a fairly safe bet seeing as how there were no outsiders in the Clan. Almost belatedly he remembered to add "and indeed I am a monster. I live on the second floor of the dorms."

HP: 10
Damage: Nope!

iloveyouDIE

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 am
Muka chittered as he avoided Yin's quick strikes. He was quite surprised at his own success. He swiped out quickly again, just catching the mantis. He felt like he was wearing him down.

"I have never heard of your species. Very interesting!" He noted to share this information with Vero. Perhaps his other bug friend would appreciate hearing about it? "I live in one of the towers.. very high up." Indeed his dorm was very high up in the loftier, airy parts of the dorm. His room's rafters was filled with airborne minis and he kept the windows open most of the time to travel freely in and out.

"There are a lot of stairs." He giggled. "But you are welcome to visit.. I have uhh things like skeevee and game systems." He didn't play them, but he had them.

Dmg: 2

ramenli
Sorry for the delay!

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:07 am
"Stairs are good exercise," Yin noted with approval before aiming a kick at Ulmuka's leg. "However, I am uncertain as to what you mean by skeevee, or why you would need a systme for a game?"

It did not matter that he had been to the school for a couple of months, some of the terms that were used still sounded completely foreign to him.

HP: 8/30
Damage: 2

iloveyouDIE

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:44 am
Ulmuka giggled to see another boil that was just as clueless when it came to electronic devices. Ulmuka owned the things but he never played them. His father had insisted that all boils his age owned them and it was to aid in socializing.

"You know.. they broadcast entertainment on the skeevee... and the news and shows?" Ulmuka took the hit from the mantis and countered again. "And the game systems are for video games. Umm Scario cart?" It was the only one he knew because his friend Edel spoke of it.

HP: 17 / 30
Dmg: MISS

ramenli

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:52 am
Yin really had no idea what the boil was talking about as he dodged his latest attack. News? He knew what news was, and he supposed it was entertainment, but broadcast?

The use of the term video simply further confused him. "I do not understand what a "video" game is," he said as he took a casual swipe at the strix before adding politely "but I am sure it must be fun.

HP: 8/30
Damage: you so funny

iloveyouDIE

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:10 am
"Oh you should come by ! I can show you! I bet you will be amazed!" Ulmuka didn't really slash at Yin this time, instead he caught the other boy's thrusting hand with his own. His sharp talons dug into the flesh before he released him and hopped backwards.

"It's moving pictures inside of a box that you can watch." The owl hooted helpfully. "I don't really understand how it works really. I know electricity was involved." Muka giggled again. Any meeting of these two clueless boils and a game system may end in tragedy... for the system.

Dmg: 1

ramenli

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:24 am
Those talons hurt. Yin pulled back his hand when it was released and examined in while he processed the new information. A box with pictures in it? That sounded pretty cool actually. And he knew that electricity ran the lights and all sorts of things, so it just added to the mystery of it all.

"I would very much enjoy that. It sounds bizarre, but it sounds like most people know about these things, so perhaps I should learn. Would there be a good time for me to come by?" He remained on his guard, but did not attack since he was basically inviting himself over to the boil's room.

HP: 7/30 (slow battle is slow)
Damage: are you seriously asking?

iloveyouDIE

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:36 am
"Do you have a phone?" Muka had figured cellphones out at least. His father didn't trust him and thus he always had to be in contact. "You can always call?" But then again if Yin didn't know what a skeevee was, would he even bother with a phone?

"Anytime is fine really!" Muka hooted happily and instead of attacking, threw himself on Yin in a hug. He was excited to make a new friend!

IT WAS A CRUSHING HUG.

Dmg: 1

ramenli

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:42 am
"No I do not. A phone is the...communications box?" He was busy trying to remember what he could about Alexander's eyephone when suddenly he was being swept up in a crushing hug.

It was actually fairly painful, especially considering his previous injuries. But at the same time it seemed as if he had managed to make a new friend! He probably would have hugged the boil back but he found that he could not raise his arms. "Thank you for the offer Ulmuka, if I come by at a bad time I can always try again later."

The funny thing? He was not even trying to escape that crushing hug. In fact, after all that had been happening he kindof felt like he deserved it.

HP: 6
Damage: Cuddling

iloveyouDIE

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out