Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
A Grim in the Sky Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:21 pm
"Just don't let it happen again." He said jokingly. "And the name is Fen-ik-ku-su, good sir." He eventually changed into his anthro form, becoming the normal size of everyone else.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:29 pm
Grim releases a held breath, "Oh sweet Jesus! You had me scared there. Hell, I was more scared than all thirty-two times I almost crashed, and the one time I did crash *cough* all together! I know to not cross you now. And thanks for being a good sport. My name's Grim Skyrider. Pleasure to meet you." He holds his hand out to introduce himself, second-guesses himself because of the winged hand, but holds it out none-the-less.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:44 pm
((Fenikkusu's wings and arms are separate in his anthro form.))

"Likewise." Fenikkusu replied, returning the gesture. "I assume you wish to meet young Dex now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:27 pm
((Oh. Mah Bahd...))

"Yes please, I'd like to start work on the Grimlin Mk. II immediately. And a genius would be a perfect wingman." replies Grim.

"Hold on, let me understand this... I steal a measly little book and insult your name once, assassination attempt aside, and get my arm broken. He tears through almost every rare flower in the Gardens, causing hundreds of thousands of rings of property damage, not to mention replacing the flowers, and insults your name twice, and gets off with a smile. Now that's just not fair." states Fenrir jokingly as he approaches.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:56 pm
"He wasn't paid to kill me!" Replied S.M. "But whatever. Let's go."

Fenikkusu led Grim through the castle to the lab. Dex was under a machine, the sound of a socket wrench clicking as it tightens a bolt.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:20 pm
"Hey, to be fair, I never got paid... And you're still alive." replied Fenrir defensively, but still kidding. "I'm going to go to my room. Have fun."

--- at the lab ---

Grim rapped his knuckle against the machine softly. The sound was almost non-existent from where he stood, but he knew the sound would amplify as it traveled to the man beneath the machine.

"Um, hey, Dex I believe it was? I just crashed here, and was wondering if you'd like to help me design and create a new plane? It's be well worth your time, and it'd be fun." tempts Grim, investigating the contraption sitting before him.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:22 pm
Dex was startled and ended up hitting his head on the machine, followed by an inaudible swear. He rolled himself out and rubbed his head. "Ouch... what now?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:37 pm
"My bad chap. Didn't think it'd be quite that loud. So, what says you to my preposition? Me and you could create amazing things together! I've got all these ideas, I just need an intellectual to help make them happen. Cause I know how to fly em, not how to build em." explains Grim, excited.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:15 pm
Dex pondered the thought for a while. "Sounds good to me. Just, all of my time can't be devoted to it. I do have research, inventions and a girlfriend." he explained.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:07 pm
"Understood. And who's the lucky lady?" replies Grim, with a small grin.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:25 pm
"Her name is Mina. She's that smartest, most beautiful girl I've ever met." Dex replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:43 pm
"Well, best of luck to you then my friend. But I'm going to go scavenge some parts, here's a list of materials we need to order, and I'll let you continue your work as is. And yes, I've been prepared for this for quite a while. I've been adding to that list for years. Only order the parts under the 'Grimlin Mk. II' model. The others come later." states Grim, heading to the door.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:03 pm
"Wait." Dex said to Grim before he left. He looked to him with a confident smile. "Ever heard of Miles Prower?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:12 pm
"Yeees... Why do you ask?" inquires Grim suspiciously.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:33 pm
Dex grinned as he tore the list in half. "I learned everything I know about air crafts from him, directly. If I can't build you a better plane than what you crashed, then I'd give up living here at the castle!"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff