Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Anyone else Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KoRoShItA

Unbeatable Member

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:38 pm
Waitingforwingstoflyaway6
KoRoShItA
digi162
KoRoShItA
Oh man. Tell me how it turns out. If it's successful, I'll babysit the kid while you and the missus go out. I DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE CHILD HAS ALL HIS LIMBS AT THE END OF THE NIGHT.

Oh dude I'm glad my invisible scenario wife is almost practically blind and can't read fine print. Because I'll gladly take you up on that offer emotion_awesome

Unfortunately it may taste a lot like coconut, I want to use cherry cordial filled ones, so when you knock his limbs off it looks like real blood. Not sure we have enough for that.
Mmmm coco- I mean... Thank your blind invisible wife for giving me this opportunity to ea- I mean take care of your child. We will have lots of fun. ninja

so I'm assuming when they come home they shouldn't bother with the Amber Alert when their child is missing? lol
Nah. Why call Amber Alert when I can just make them another child out of dog po- I mean love. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:40 pm
KoRoShItA

well she's blind, i dunno if she'll know the difference, unless you count the smell  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

KoRoShItA

Unbeatable Member

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:42 pm
KoRoShItA

well she's blind, i dunno if she'll know the difference, unless you count the smell
I'll just say its a new kind of exotic chocolate from the remote islands of Cucamonga. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:13 pm
Oh my invisible scenario wife is bisexual and loves California Pizza kitchen. So just make out with her and get her a giftcard there and she'll be pleased. Enough so to forget she's almost blind, infertile, and had a kid made out of chocolate.  

digi162

Lucky Cat

KoRoShItA

Unbeatable Member

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:14 pm
digi162
Oh my invisible scenario wife is bisexual and loves California Pizza kitchen. So just make out with her and get her a giftcard there and she'll be pleased. Enough so to forget she's almost blind, infertile, and had a kid made out of chocolate.
So you want me to make her a kitchen out of pizza in California while making out with her? SOUNDS LIKE MY LUCKY DAY. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:18 pm
KoRoShItA
So you want me to make her a kitchen out of pizza in California while making out with her? SOUNDS LIKE MY LUCKY DAY. emotion_awesome

LOLOLOL no a giftcard to a restaurant called California Pizza Kitchen. Although you could build a kitchen out of California and make out with a pizza.  

digi162

Lucky Cat

KoRoShItA

Unbeatable Member

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:52 pm
digi162
KoRoShItA

LOLOLOL no a giftcard to a restaurant called California Pizza Kitchen. Although you could build a kitchen out of California and make out with a pizza.
This also sounds reasonable but you offered me your wife. You must pay.

*uses your California Pizza Kitchen gift card*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:44 pm
I change out of my work clothes and dump my bra. rofl It's one of the best feelings in the world.  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:17 pm
reading all this I am giggling a lot lol thank you for the giggles after my day of work smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:20 pm
reading all this I am giggling a lot lol thank you for the giggles after my day of work smile

No problem. xd Did you get rid of your bra? rofl  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:27 pm
Angry Kitsune

lol no im weird i like to keep it on...i dunno why, i don't mind it  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:40 pm
Angry Kitsune

lol no im weird i like to keep it on...i dunno why, i don't mind it

I can't stand wearing mine in the house. It's much too hot for that. And I hope that you don't wear it to sleep. Doctors say you shouldn't since it prevents the glands in the breasts from draining of their fluid, and it could lead to all sorts of problems.  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:20 pm
Angry Kitsune
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:22 pm
Angry Kitsune
sweatdrop

Ignore what she's saying somewhat =d

Simple Google search says wearing a bra to bed does absolutely nothing, although certain bras and overuse cause problems. I think Ria is referring to all the information you can find here - http://www.antibra.com/why_wear_bras.php  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:00 pm
My sister wears a bra to bed, i dont i let them run free at night D:

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games