Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Industrial Alchemist [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:12 pm
{I'm glad to be back~ ^.^ *huggles*

I've sent my profile in. Hopefully it's good enough.}

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:43 pm
((Zim hasn't been on in forever....))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:59 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:09 pm
Sorry guys, I've been caught up with work and writing, and just found time to get on. I rpomise all profiles will be uploaded tomorrow at the latest. =w=  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:48 pm
((Its ok Zim. We're just really pumped to get this thing rolling biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:28 pm
Ooooiiii.... We can start soon, I swear, but I need to create Alex's profile and it's killing me to make the main npc. So progress is.. slow.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:30 pm
(Progress is slower when your comp decides to shut down your internet window twice and you have to restart your profile. >.<)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:31 pm
((*huggles both of y'all* Don't worry boys! Everything will be all right!))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:35 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:25 pm
(( I will bump this thread as i have now joined =) ))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:37 pm
We will open shortly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:06 am
"Bye Mom! By Dad! Bye ya old Geezers!"

Those were the last words he said to his family before getting on the train to East City...
Alex Elric made his way to his seat in the simple train and sat down. He looked out the window and sighed, in this moment, people that knew of his Grandfather might've said that he looked just like Edward back when he was young. "I'm on my way... to become a State Alchemist." Back in the day, State Alchemists were known as 'Dogs of the Military'. Though, after much time and work, they are now highly respected and loved protectors of the land, thanks to Führer Mustang. Alex leaned back and smiled to himself as the train pulled out and his adventure began.

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:31 pm
((Sweet, finally time to get started!))

Cyril sat on the train, watching as the young man got on the train. He turned to his constant companion, a uniformed woman. "So, that's the kid they have us tracking? If he's related to the Elrics, he shouldn't disappoint..." He wasn't actually wearing a uniform, but he did have his usual gloves on, as well as baggy black pants with a sleeveless white shirt. His State Alchemist's pocketwatch sat in his right side pocket, the chain clearly visible, as was his sidearm, which he was permitted to carry on-board due to military status. His long brown hair was ponytailed at the moment, and his footwear of choice: sandals. He didn't look like much, but he was indeed a State Alchemist.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:48 pm
Amarante Faulkner rolled her eyes. She flipped the page in her newspaper. "Well, if you're going to star at him, Sir, you might as well introduce yourself..." she said, reading intently on the happenings of East City. While on this assignment, she would pass her hometown, and she would rather not deal with nagging grandparents asking if she had a husband yet. She was wearing her normal uniform-blue pants, black boots, and a military jacket. Underneath, she was wearing a tight-fitting white camisole with an underarm holster for her weapon. "Besides, aren't you supposed to be mentoring him as he become a State Alchemist?"  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:03 pm
Within an office at central the young colonel sat a cup of coffee half drank beside him out of reach of any accidental nudges. His day had started only a little while ago and already the people walking inside were starting up rumors and gossip. Rumor's of a man with a white pony tail clad in armor and of dark goings on around central. Fortunately all was not simply rumors and several strings of gossip came fluttering into Joesph's office. Talk about the grandson of the great Edward Elric and thoughts about what the young man might become with that much potential. Gossip on several other happenings such as Lamirande and Faulkner's sudden disappearance and thoughts on where the pair had gone to. Thoughts that they had eloped plagued thru the air which brought a laugh to the man.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff