Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
I'm back! =D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:46 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp07bBWEch8  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:00 pm
digi162
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp07bBWEch8
burning_eyes  

KoRoShItA

Unbeatable Member

6,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100

Purple Thriller

Partying Regular

6,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:22 pm
Angry Kitsune
Purple Thriller
Yikes Ria.

That's scary to imagine you going from your sweet self to a "I'M SUPER PISSED OFF, YOU BETTER LISTEN THE ******** UP OR IMMA FAIL YOUR a**" angry teacher self.

I did laugh about the fact that some of them misspelt their names. However, I thought about how I'd handle that situation, and I think I might've not only cried during that but also be shaking for being so scared...

I'm pretty tired and have been. I worked a 7 hour shift yesterday and things went horribly...

Spencer only trolls those who get baited on the hook. We all know who gets baited... lol....

How has your sister made it through school all these years like this?

And would you? I'd have thought that your dominant alpha male side would have shown itself and tried to challenge me.

And sorry that you had a hard day and that Murphy's law hit you square in the a**. confused Maybe you can relax now?

Unless I already had the assignment done. Which would've happened shortly after you assigned it... But even then I'd be like " ;_; why is she yelling at me too?!"

I wish. I didn't have to work today, but I volunteered last weekend to come in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:58 pm
If I were to go back and be a secondary school student all over again, I'll be scared of you ... maybe rofl I've made up excuses not to go to school, ran off when the teachers made me stay late in school, owe a year's homework, blah blah blah. I'm close to the prime example of a bad student.

You could be my nemesis, or I could be yours twisted

But now I'm all good, I swear XD

ItsyBitsyChemist

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:57 pm
ItsyBitsyChemist
If I were to go back and be a secondary school student all over again, I'll be scared of you ... maybe rofl I've made up excuses not to go to school, ran off when the teachers made me stay late in school, owe a year's homework, blah blah blah. I'm close to the prime example of a bad student.

You were a bad student?! eek I find that very hard to believe! I never could peg you as a delinquent! You're such a good girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:17 am
Angry Kitsune
ItsyBitsyChemist

You were a bad student?! eek I find that very hard to believe! I never could peg you as a delinquent! You're such a good girl.

A DELINQUENT?! emotion_0A0 It's because I was totally addicted to playing Maplestory and I hated the secondary school education system. They don't let us study what we want, everything went by merit and I had to study 9 subjects and take those for O levels. I wasn't even passionate in half the subjects. I was just studying for the sake of getting good grades to get into a good school and pleasing my parents. Oh and I skipped an O level exam XD

After sec school I told my parents not to interfere with my education choices and they agreed. Chose a polytechnic and studied Biomedical Sciences. Here polytechnics are still looked down upon by the "elites" (some of those who went to junior colleges and outdated parents) and thought of as having a low chance of going to a university after graduation, better universities still prefer those who took A levels, but I'm happy with my life now XD

And yes if you knew me 7 years ago and you compare the old me with the current me, it's like two different people, even though imo the personality is somewhat still the same rofl

ItsyBitsyChemist

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games